*** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ *** - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #751
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

What a day, went 1/5. All 5 underdogs. Been a while since I did that.
Lost on Almagro, Isner, Dimitrov and Janowicz.
Almagro goes to 1-6, with the 1 being a +20, for a total of -10.4 K. But the 6 includes one 10K loss.
But, won the biggest amount on, surprise surprsie, Berdych. +580 for the day. +544 for the week.

I though of an interesting statistic: Amount Won/Amount Bet:
My highest:

Lowest: Top 80 are 0 so not much to see there. Then comes Almagro at 0.0019. Including him, I have 13 people greater than 0 and lesser than 0.1.
The lowest one with a positive total is Murray(0.143) followed by Czech Republic(0.16), Berlocq(0.176) and Haas(0.19). Only 4 below 0.2 in that.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #752
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Amount won/amount bet? What fun! Here is my hall of fame, everyone above 1:

N. Kyrgios 6,5
M. Fucsovics 5,5
M. Gonzalez 3,273
L. Hewitt 2,665
Y. Sugita 2,48
S. Darcis 2,279
D. Brown 2,075
P. Gojowczyk 1,71
S. Groth 1,625
M. Mecir 1,6
G. Pella 1,45
V. Estrella Burgos 1,45
K. Khachanov 1,35
P. Cuevas 1,261
F. Cipolla 1,091
A. Bogomolov jr 1,07
D. Young 1,065

For the top players, I'm below 0,1....even though I have pluses on them. You know me, often bets on big favourites

As for your day, well, nice to see a plus even though 1 from 6 does not sound promising
vBookie net amount won: 20280 (2014: +13585, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 90, TT doubles rank 100.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board

Last edited by Litotes : 11-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #753
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

That's quite a lot over 1 for someone who generally practices 'safe' betting.
I'd be interested in knowing your lowest ratio with a positive total. Despite your stellar record on Nadal, I'm guessing his ratio is quite small too.

Btw, for a change, this time I'm making you check a particular stat instead of the other way round.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #754
country flag Pratik

Yes, yes. Foul not fowl
Old 11-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #755
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I do a lot of safe betting, but you can see from the names several of them are players I just wanted to add to my stats and never got an opportunity to bet on twice Hewitt is the best I've bet on more than once. I only bet on Hewitt when he's odds-off, and I haven't lost on him still...

Lowest ratio with a positive total coming up:

Novak Djokovic 0,0583
Roger Federer 0,0626
Rafael Nadal 0,0787
Andy Murray 0,0900
H. Laaksonen 0,1818
B. Kavcic 0,1838
M. Chiudinelli 0,1847
A. Haider-Maurer 0,1901
M. Cilic 0,2030

Old 11-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #756
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Amazingly, I've managed to get a total plus in Paris. Did not expect that after the first to days. Went +379 today, wins on Federer, Nadal and Ferrer, for a tournament total of +191. That also means a new career best of +6907.

A remaining goal for this year is to get above 1 000 000 bet. I'm at 997 750 for the year so far, so shouldn't really be a problem. Don't think I'll bet much more than to take me just above. Would like to ensure a positive year.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #757
country flag Pratik

Yesterday, I planned on 3 bets: Gasquet, Federer and Ferrer, serially. Ended up putting only the one who lost and missed the other two's deadline. -104. Total: +440.

Today: both underdogs.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #758
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Not a good day for me, after a stupid decision. I thought odds were too low on Nadal but played on him anyway as I expected him to win. Deserved punishment. In total, -527 for the day sees my tournament plus disappear. Back to -336 now. I don't think I'm going to fight to get back a plus in the final day, losing would set me back too much in the quest for a total plus for the month of November. Better not risk that much.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #759
country flag Pratik

Oh, but you still have WTF to end the year on a high.

Good day for me. -270 on Federer, +1485 on Ferrer. Also chances of Djokovic wining YE#1 is still alive. That would give me 45K(total payout). I had lost all hope on that, but now...

I made a mistake which ended up helping me. I hadn't yet added Gasquet's loss in the total and temporarily forgot about that. So I saw that the tournament positive was +544(instead of 440) and put it all (270 x 2) in.

This time Nadal-Ferrer was settled thrice, but payout happened only once.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #760
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Congrats on a good day

The triple settling was three different people settling once each. Double payout seems to occur only when the system "hangs" momentarily and the same vBookie impatiently pushes the payout button twice.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #761
country flag Pratik

How many people are currently vBookies? Irrespective of whether they are active. i.e. How many can make/settle markets?

The ones I know of:
Scarecrows, Mae, Marto, Bry17may, you, Aena?, Jimink?
Old 11-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #762
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
How many people are currently vBookies? Irrespective of whether they are active. i.e. How many can make/settle markets?

The ones I know of:
Scarecrows, Mae, Marto, Bry17may, you, Aena?, Jimink?
Complete roster atm is me, Mae, Marto, bry17may, Tomek. and Aenea. I don't know if Scarecrows has retained the opportunity to make/settle markets but he resigned his position recently, this being part of the reason we advertised for more vBookies.

Old 11-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #763
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing day

+ 20k

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:24 AM   #764
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Paris was great for me, third best tournament ever and +40 940

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #765
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Paris was great for me, third best tournament ever and +40 940
Congrats, Martin Very well done