*** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ *** - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #676
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Much better the last two days. Went +420 on Wednesday and +2508 on Thursday, mainly due to another large bet on Federer.

In total I have +1318 for US Open so far and +2394 for my vBetting career. And +8480 for August, which looks certain to be my best month ever, old record is +2174 for June.

Only cautious betting for today.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #677
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the inactivity. Was working with a shaky internet connection. Couldn't go through all the odds, so placed very few bets. Been living on the edge. A lot. Bets so far:

200 on Jaziri-L
20 on Cuevas-L
All in(80K) on Federer against Zemlja-W
37K on Melzer against Donskoy-L
113 on RDS against Nadal-L
All in(50K) on Kohli against ERV-W
All in(65K) on Haas against Lu-pending.

What's life without a little risk.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:18 PM   #678
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Another good day yesterday, highlighed with a small bet on Hewitt. Made +520 for the day. This means I'm up to +2914 for my career total, and this is the largest positive amount I've had on any occasion!

Total for USO: +9000. Nice and round
Old 09-01-2013, 05:04 AM   #679
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

That's great

Placed a bet of 10 on each of Evans and Mannarino, to make the latter my 200th bet on person/team/country. Tipsarevic got me back to positive for USO(+1323). And after a string of wins on him, he too is back to positive.

Need to start placing more 'good value' bets. I didn't think Kohli would win, but the odds were too good. Shouldn't have let it pass.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #680
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I regret not betting on Kohli too, but that's life. I managed a small plus of 42 yesterday, thus ending August on +9042. My previous best month had only +2174. I considered another big bet on Fed to bring the total to five figures, but I chickened out and made a small one. Still, very pleased about my progression. Total for USO now is +1880.

For players bet on I'm on 192, and I've won something on 147. For nations is 48/41.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:12 AM   #681
country flag Pratik

Out of the 200 players bet on, I have won something only on 123. Of the remaining 77, 5 have 2 bets placed, 6 have 3, Klizan has 5, Andujar has 8. Rest have only 1.

Berdych becomes the third player to reach 6 figures in amount bet on, after Federer and Isner. Interesting that two of my three most bet on players are my two worst.

Yesterday, won on Berdych and Granollers, lost on Seppi.
USO: +5573
2013: +37624
Career: +35315

Lot of round figures this USO. The aforementioned 200th player bet on. 50th tournament of the year. Total amount bet crosses 2M. Gross amount won crosses 600K, so does gross amount lost.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #682
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I guess I've tried to win something off new players more than you. I always check to see if they're at 0 and if they are I sometimes place a bet I otherwise wouldn't have.

The players I've bet most on are also far and away my biggest successes. Federer is #1 in both, Nadal is #3 bet on and #2 won on, Murray is #4 bet on and #4 won on. Only Djokovic breaks the trend, #2 bet on and significant negative result, he's in T183th together with Berdych, who is not among those most bet on with me. Interestingly, I'm also positive betting against both Nadal, Djokovic and Murray. I've never bet against Federer.

Yesterday was another positive day, went +302. Only Seppi and the 5th set stood between me and a perfect 6 from 6. Up to +2182 for US Open.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:36 AM   #683
country flag Pratik

I don't have bet against record, but I'm pretty sure that I would be negative betting against Nadal, Djokovic and Murray, despite having a few really huge wins betting against Nadal. Only reason betting against Nadal is negative is because of betting on Federer against Nadal. I'm negative on Nadal and Djokovic too, and a very small positive on Murray. Big 4 aren't exactly my strong suit.

Well, well, another big loss on Federer. Who'd have expected that
Back to the basics. I guess that is a good thing.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #684
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

So sad to see you lose I'm glad Gasquet won, though. Even though I lost a bit on him that was good to see.

First negative day in a while, -562. I felt the "urge to splurge" on Fed but restrained myself and my 600 loss was nowhere near big enough to send him back to doldrums, he's still my best player bet on with a solid margin. Given the season he's had that's actually an accomplishment I'm proud of. Even in slams he's (very) slightly positive. And I didn't even bet on him during the AO, but only slam where everything went more or less as expected.

Total for USO: +1620

My next loss will take me to six figures gross lost, I guess. I reached six figures gross won on Federer against Berlocq. For my entire betting career: Gross + 102514, - 99818, net + 2696.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #685
country flag Pratik

I don't know if this is getting more comical or more sad. Lost big on Berdych now. My top two(Federer, Berdych) in gross lost contribute a whopping 37.46% of the total gross lost, and top four(+Melzer, Isner) contribute 50%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Career: +35315
+35K->-51K in 2 days.
And I claim that I bet seriously
Old 09-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #686
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Wow, what a bad streak....and on your worst players too...

I have been burnt on Berdych before, so I bet on Wawrinka. Also on Murray. Wanted to bet on Hewitt too, but abstained in the end. That went well. Total for the day +327, for the tournament +1951.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #687
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Yesterday I lost on Ferrer. A bit annoying in itself, he's clearly negative in my stats and I've been trying to rehabilitate him. Won something on him all the first four rounds, but then lost all of it in the QF. Apart from betting I'm happy to see Gasquet in the SF, though, so I don't mind

Nadal saved most of the damage anyway. Total for yesterday -125. Total for USO +1826.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #688
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute

I don't bet so much in this Slam, I want to improve my spreadsheet and take this more seriously but with only 2 bets I have +4163, both bets were in Wawrinka. First versus Berdych +605 and second vs Murray +3558

ST----(7/5)----Winner: Roland Garros 2013, Eastbourne 2013, US Open 2013, Beijing 2013
FITD-(59/53)---
PAW---(7/7) ---Winner: Wimbledon 2013 Indian Wells 2014
TT---(94/88)---Winner: Gstaad 2013, Acapulco 2014; Finalist: Savannah 2013, Noumea 2013
TTD--(147/136)-Winner: Mexico City 2013; Finalist: Marburg 2013, Este 2013, Petange 2013
DTT--(10)------Finalist: Indian Wells 2013, Beijing 2013, Shanghai 2013
DTTD-(13)------Finalist: Wimbledon 2013, Cincinnati 2013, Shanghai 2013
bry17may is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #689
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry17may View Post
I don't bet so much in this Slam, I want to improve my spreadsheet and take this more seriously but with only 2 bets I have +4163, both bets were in Wawrinka. First versus Berdych +605 and second vs Murray +3558
Great bets!

Me, unfortunately, I bet against Wawa yesterday. Also a token amount on Youzhny. In total -792 for the day, but I'm still +1034 for the tournament.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #690
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

-55000 lost yesterday