*** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ *** - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #646
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Won only on Isner, but went +4500+3500 for the day with +9315+8315 for Cincinnati. Among the four bets, only the one with the longest odds won. Yet another loss on a Berdych match. Today, equal amounts on always-a-good-value-on-US-HC Isner and impossible-to-win-on Berdych.

Career up to 1676715767, with impending doom(20K) on the Nole YE#1 bet. Need to have at least a +3.3K+4.3K for the next 3 months.

Last edited by Pratik : 08-17-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: wrong figures
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #647
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I had a moderately positive day yesterday, losing 400 on Murray and 14 on Federer but winning 288 on Del Potro and 153 on Isner. Total +27.

For today, 98 on Isner and 330 on Nadal.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #648
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

And I lose yet again on Berdych! Isner continues to carry me as he has throughout the USO series. +714 for the day, Cincinnati: +9029. Inspite of the 20K loss on Isner in Canada, he is still +13K, and about +8-9K in the USO series.

Today, my standard 3 bets on Isner to win a set.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #649
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Why lose on Berdych when you can win on Nadal?

I won 99 on Nadal and 168 on Isner. +267 for the day, +6405 of Cincy and +707 for my vBetting career, the biggest net plus since early March when I briefly exceeded +2000. To be precise, I was at +2307 after Indian Wells.

For today I haven't decided yet. Not very appealing odds on Nadal, on the other hand, him winning is more likely and as this is clearly my best Masters ever I'd like to have it end on a high note.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #650
country flag Pratik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Why lose on Berdych when you can win on Nadal?
Well, if I were to believe in jinxing as most of this forum seems to, I would have placed a bet on Nadal. Knowing my luck on Berdych, I'm pretty sure had I done that, Nadal would have lost. After all, I managed to end Berdych's 11 match losing streak to Djokovic.

Isner wasted set points. He just needed to convert one of them and it would have left me with 2375 more. Ended Cincinnati with +7529. 44 bets plus 2 in WS for 46 in the week. Haven't placed so many since Rome. +650 in WS for a +8179 week. First positive week since Wimbledon. Well, every week in this duration has been good, bar one bet (each week). Disregarding those 4, I have a +31K in the four weeks before Cincinnati, but overall a -145K. Of course, one of those 4 was on Berdych.

Assuming no withdrawals, WS is going to be a repeat of Saturday. Always-a-good-value-on-US-HC Isner and impossible-to-win-on Berdych. If you can win on a Melzer match, surely I can win on Berdych.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #651
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I chickened out of the final, leaving Cincinnati at +6405.

I did some cautious bets on W-S and won my first ever on Fish, my 140th won on. I've got 181 bet on now - 200/150 is the target for those. The rest of my bets yesterday were losers, giving me a -128 for the day. Lots of matches today, just set them up, haven't decided who to bet on yet. Don't think there will be any big ones.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #652
country flag Pratik

Good day. +916. Won on Lu, Berankis and Goffin. Lost on Nielsen and Reynolds. +1566 in WS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Assuming no withdrawals, WS is going to be a repeat of Saturday. Always-a-good-value-on-US-HC Isner and impossible-to-win-on Berdych. If you can win on a Melzer match, surely I can win on Berdych.
Both withdrew. USO series week without Isner
Old 08-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #653
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Good thing someone was successful. I couldn't believe Istomin would lose in R1 again, but unfortunately, so could he. Also lost on an idiot bet on ERV. I checked the H2H and saw it was 2-0, bet and then realized it was 0-2, not 2-0 Anyway, total yesterday -148, total for W-S -276.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:55 AM   #654
country flag Pratik

Made a mistake with yesterday's numbers. Was +849, not 916. Thus WS was +1499.

Big amounts on Robredo and Monfils and smaller ones on Melzer and Mahut. WWWL for +3999. WS: +5498. Won on Melzer after losing the last four on him. Suspected a few upsets till now and turned out to be correct, but wasn't sure enough to bet on them. Well, at least it prevented me from losing on the favourites.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #655
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Suspected a few upsets and turned out to be correct? Strange. I won on every favourite I bet on yesterday and lost on most the odds-offs, except Nieminen and Johnson. In total +138 for the day and -138 for the tournament.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #656
country flag Pratik

Yesterday, Seppi and Fish (and Monaco). Both of whom I have bet on quite a bit and have both have really good records. In his six matches before this one(since the comeback), I have placed 5 bets on Fish. Day before, Istomin. These three are players I have always backed in vBetting, FITD and ST. So, staying away from all 3 was a bit unusual. But, of course, among the 4 that I mentioned, the only underdog that I did bet on(Mahut) was the one that lost. So, my judgement does not count for much.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #657
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

I've made 5 bets the last few days... won vCash on 4 of them I bet on Haase winning over Rosol, Goffin winning over Sock, Mahut winning over Kubot, Istomin winning over Rufin, and Querrey winning over Garcia-Lopez. I was only wrong about Istomin.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #658
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised the odds for Blake-Paire were so close. Blake had that upset over Janowicz but Paire has been way more solid for a long time. An easy bet really .
Old 08-22-2013, 04:29 AM   #659
country flag Pratik

Welcome to our new users on this thread.

4/5 yesterday, losing my smallest amont for the day. Won on Querrey, Verdasco, Lu and Tursunov, lost on Robredo. 3rd lost bet on him out of 12. Still looking for my first perfect day with greater than 3 bets. Querrey back to wining ways after a long time. 2nd consecutive win on Tursunov after I lost my first 4 on him. Once again didn't place bets on the two underdogs that I thought had a good chance (Dolgo and Melzer). Never mind though, still having a great week.

Yesterday: +2623
WS: +8121

Last edited by Pratik : 08-22-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:43 AM   #660
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I can't get the hang of this tournament. Lost 155 yesterday for a tournament total of -293, even though I won an odds-off bet on Melzer, which ought to have been a positive sign. Lost on RBA, Haase, Robredo and Monaco. Won on Tursunov and Lu (in addition to Melzer).

Tursunov is fst becoming one of my better players. Lu also. In six bets on Taiwanese players, I have yet to lose (that's five on Lu and one on Wang).