*** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ *** - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #586
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Lost a bet on Sijsling in this duration after wining my first four on him. Fifth player on whom this has happened, with no player going 5-0. Fish is still at 4-0, but don't know if he is going to come back.
Fish becomes the sixth. He won the first set too! I should just stop betting on any player that reached 4-0.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #587
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fish becomes the sixth. He won the first set too! I should just stop betting on any player that reached 4-0.
Too bad

I lost my first bet involving Montanes yesterday. And against Gasquet too, another of my best so far. Still 5-0 playing on him, though.

I've had some up and down results this week. Went -265 Monday, then +1075 Tuesday, enough to take me to a career plus again, then -646 Wednesday and back to minus. Will aim to get back to plus today via Federer. Last week he always took me from minus to plus or from plus to minus, so perhaps a good thing I went back below yesterday after all...

So far this week:
Gstaad: +854
Atlanta: +65
Umag: -755

Yesterday I remembered my old strategy of not betting on last weeks finalists only partly, betting against Fognini and abstaining from Delbonis, but forgot in Atlanta where I bet on both Karlovic and Falla. Too bad it wasn't the other way round.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #588
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Gstaad - Federer: 1000
Atlanta - Isner: 1000
Umag - Zeballos: 200
Umag - Robredo: 500
Old 07-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #589
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

And I continue to lose on Federer

Should go back to betting properly instead of putting so much on the favourites, which I have been doing for the past 10 days.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #590
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I lost big on Federer too. Tried to get back to career positive off him, and this failed utterly. Now he's back to the bottom of my stats again....and this week & month looks ruined unless I do something desperate and it actually pays off.

Today: -6454

This week:
Gstaad: -5570
Umag: -869
Atlanta: 149
Old 07-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #591
country flag Pratik

Good day for underdogs. Second time in the week I missed out on a perfect day by a whisker.

Won on Hanescu, Lopez and Hewitt. Lost on Montanes. Also won on Robredo. Sadly, my biggest bet was 5000 on Montanes, so ended the day with just a small positive of 1550.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #592
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quiet day for me yesterday, went +123 on four bets. Should have been five, but Seppi was abandoned....

I'm taking the weekend off, betwise, so my week ends thus:

Gstaad: -5677
Umag: -409
Atlanta: +212
Total -5876
Old 07-29-2013, 06:38 AM   #593
country flag Pratik

Won Robredo and lost on Anderson yesterday. Robredo improves to a 7-1.

My good and bad weeks always seem to come in groups.
Gstaad: -10,100
Umag: +1078
Atlanta: -11,650
Total: -20,672

Somewhat of a recovery as at one point it had reached -30K.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:10 AM   #594
country flag Pratik

Good start of the week. Won on Fish(0.57), Kamke(1.27), Goffin(1.01) and Devvarman(0.73) and lost the smallest amount for the day on Ram(1.84). Net: +5437
Old 07-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #595
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Indifferent start for me. Won on Devvarman, Groth, Malisse, Lacko and Kamke but lost on Johnson and Blake. Total +96. Bet too much on Blake.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:37 AM   #596
country flag Pratik

Looking at the odds, was going to bet against Kohli, even entered the amount, but then remembered the huge streak of lost bets betting both for and against Kohli and then didn't bet. I believe you had a very similar bad streak. Good that you broke it, although I'm sure that you would rather have broken it betting for Kohli.

Granollers Zeballos was too easy a bet as I had read that Zeballos was still injured.

Yesterday was a huge betting day for me after a really long time. 11 bets. Haven't placed so many bets in one day since Rome. Lost more bets than won, but a net positive of 80 for the day.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:42 AM   #597
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Looking at the odds, was going to bet against Kohli, even entered the amount, but then remembered the huge streak of lost bets betting both for and against Kohli and then didn't bet. I believe you had a very similar bad streak. Good that you broke it, although I'm sure that you would rather have broken it betting for Kohli.

Granollers Zeballos was too easy a bet as I had read that Zeballos was still injured.

Yesterday was a huge betting day for me after a really long time. 11 bets. Haven't placed so many bets in one day since Rome. Lost more bets than won, but a net positive of 80 for the day.
I actually broke my bad Kohli streak betting on him against Langer in Stuttgart. That didn't give me much confidence, though. My L Mayer streak was just as bad so getting that one right was nice. First win on him. Apart from that is was a worse day yesterday, -424 in total. -328 for the week. I lost on Berlocq, Bellucci, Davydenko, Zemlja and Dolgopolov (I know). Won on Hajek, Haase, Haider-Maurer, Sock, Kuznetsov, Tomic and Raonic, but my losses were larger than my wins. L Mayer was my only odds-off bet. Wanted more but just didn't find them...

For today you'll be glad to learn I put a small amount (30) on Thiem Also Monaco 500, Verdasco 325, Hanescu 140 and Hajek 100. Will add Washington bets later. I need +1419 or better today to avoid this being my worst month. I'm not going to get that, will just try to limit the damage.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:34 AM   #598
country flag Pratik

Thiem? Was the Melzer tax called off? That too against someone who has only two top 200 wins in his (admittedly short) career. In fact, this is the first time Thiem is going to face a top 50 player. Was quite surprised to see your Dolgo bet too.

Hajek DGT was an interesting one. Hajek was on quite a roll and has a really good record against DGT. That's probably the reason that the odds on DGT were so good. I thought that Hajek may be burned out and by the score, it seems that that was a good call. I was the only one to bet on DGT, with 5 on Hajek.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:44 AM   #599
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

After losing seven bets on and five against Melzer I finally won a small amount on him in Halle. Since then I've started a new losing streak on/against him. Today's bet was just to add Thiem. And to help secure your 15K

Good call with DGT
Old 07-31-2013, 02:56 PM   #600
country flag Pratik

Won my first bet on Haase in six tries. He's up to a perfect 0 now.

Can't believe that Melzer lost the first set.