2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #496
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-...?utm_hp_ref=tw

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #497
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Justin Trudeau, probably the next PM of Canada, reacted to the Boston bombing by stating that clearly these people felt excluded from society and we must examine the root cause of why they did what they did. Hopefully this kind of thinking about the terrorists first and the victims second will backfire come election time.

The alleged bombers had every reason to be thankful to the US for providing a new life, education, welfare benefits etc., so the old, tired excuse that it is payback for the US interfering in the Middle East can not be trotted out this time.

So I wonder what else could have been the root cause of their terrorism............
Old 05-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #498
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
oh that is entirely possible, this was an assumption on my behalf. Sorry Echoes
I'm a man, lol. Though I might check that ... Yes a man, that's it.

By the way I agree with you on the fact that mainstream media are propagandists and also play a great role in lobotomizing people. Just an example taken at random Huffington Post ... owned by Anne Sinclair, DSK's wife ...

However in this Internet era, alternative information exists. So all we have to do is turn off our TV and stop buying newspaper. Here in Europe that's already what we've done. In Belgium, many press shops are closing (sad for the salesmen are not responsible, but overall it's positive) and in France, the sales figures for daily newspapers such Libération (owned by Rothschild) and Le Monde (owned by Lazard Bank) are dropping massively.

We no longer read MSM, we go to the Internet.

Also the bipartizan system is only just what MSM want. Americans are entitled to vote for a third party candidate if they want to. Or else to stay home, which 60% of the population already does. In my country vote is compulsory and I would love not to vote at elections day, though last time I wrote SHIT on my ballot paper.

I've actually always found it appalling that voters vote for one candidate because he's a "lesser evil" (whether it be Obama or Romney). At one point you'll have to assume whom you vote for. Those who vote for Obama because he advocates for gay marriage. So as long as gay may marry, Afghans may die and the banks can be bailed out. That's just crazy reasoning.

This, in my opinion, is not just the media's responsability (though I agree they play a big part) but also the voters' responsability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
Justin Trudeau, probably the next PM of Canada
Orchard for PM!

"We have not one concession, nor even any courtesy, to extend to Mr Trudeau [senior], who is the enemy of the French entity in Canada." (General de Gaulle)
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #499
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
I'm a man, lol. Though I might check that ... Yes a man, that's it.

By the way I agree with you on the fact that mainstream media are propagandists and also play a great role in lobotomizing people. Just an example taken at random Huffington Post ... owned by Anne Sinclair, DSK's wife ...

However in this Internet era, alternative information exists. So all we have to do is turn off our TV and stop buying newspaper. Here in Europe that's already what we've done. In Belgium, many press shops are closing (sad for the salesmen are not responsible, but overall it's positive) and in France, the sales figures for daily newspapers such Libération (owned by Rothschild) and Le Monde (owned by Lazard Bank) are dropping massively.

We no longer read MSM, we go to the Internet.

Also the bipartizan system is only just what MSM want. Americans are entitled to vote for a third party candidate if they want to. Or else to stay home, which 60% of the population already does. In my country vote is compulsory and I would love not to vote at elections day, though last time I wrote SHIT on my ballot paper.

I've actually always found it appalling that voters vote for one candidate because he's a "lesser evil" (whether it be Obama or Romney). At one point you'll have to assume whom you vote for. Those who vote for Obama because he advocates for gay marriage. So as long as gay may marry, Afghans may die and the banks can be bailed out. That's just crazy reasoning.

This, in my opinion, is not just the media's responsability (though I agree they play a big part) but also the voters' responsability.

Orchard for PM!

"We have not one concession, nor even any courtesy, to extend to Mr Trudeau [senior], who is the enemy of the French entity in Canada." (General de Gaulle)
Oh I agree with that! In Holland we have a bit of a weird system aswell. Last election I did not want to vote for any of the parties, because in my opinion they were all slight variations of the same bloody tune. I did however want to participate in the democratic process, so I wanted to vote blank. Turns out, blank votes will not be counted in our system, they simply pretend that didn't happen. I find this very frustrating, because it would be a good way for the people to show that they have little faith in the participating parties.

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote