2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #451
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Where did I say there was a conspiracy? I simply think there are a lot of things that do not add up and which people overlook far too easily.

You do realise that MANY innocent went to Guantanamo - people who had done nothing wrong?
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #452
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Here is a link to the transcript of the hearing if you are interested.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/...ipt/index.html
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #453
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, my mistake I am completely wrong. I remember there being a huge effort to close it as well as the release of a large number of prisoners.

Quote:
National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor said in a statement, "Obviously Congress has taken a number of steps to prevent the closure of the prison at Guantanamo Bay, but the President still believes it's in our national security interest and will keep trying".
Your own President disagrees with it.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #454
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Sorry, my mistake I am completely wrong. I remember there being a huge effort to close it as well as the release of a large number of prisoners.

Your own President disagrees with it.
Like that proves anything. Our own president is wrong most of the time. And tried to close it until he realized that it was actually better to keep everyone there, because where else would he send them? Good luck finding a state in the US who wants them.
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #455
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where did I say there was a conspiracy? I simply think there are a lot of things that do not add up and which people overlook far too easily.
This is what conspiracy theorists do. Make things up and then claim that nobody has answers.

Like "tell me why there are no charges related to the policeman." That is really suspicious to you. But even when it is explained to you that it is a perfectly normal legal procedure, you will still be unwilling to do the maths.

Last edited by buddyholly : 04-23-2013 at 09:32 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #456
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
This is what conspiracy theorists do. Make things up and then claim that nobody has answers.

Like "tell me why there are no charges related to the policeman." That is really suspicious to you. But even when it is explained to you, you will still be unable to do the maths.
You realise you can be charged with "suspicion"?
Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #457
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
Not like these two had any logic. I'm sure they injured Muslims in their attacks too.
Quote:
U.S. law enforcement officials said Tuesday that a Saudi national injured in the Boston Marathon bombing is regarded as a witness, not a suspect.

The Saudi, who is recuperating at a Boston hospital, is in his 20s and is in the United States on a Saudi scholarship to study at a university in the Boston area.

The federal officials’ explanation echoed comments by a Saudi official at the country’s embassy in Washington. The embassy official said that a Saudi national has been questioned as a witness but is not regarded as a suspect. The Saudi official cited information provided to the embassy by U.S. law enforcement officials.

“We’re not aware of any Saudi suspect or Saudi person of interest,” said the Saudi official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the preliminary nature of the information.

He declined to identify the young man, but said he sustained serious burn injuries. The official said the victim is cooperating with U.S. investigators and granted permission for his Boston area apartment to be searched.

“He volunteered to have it searched,” the Saudi official said. “He is fully cooperating with authorities.”

He is one of two Saudi citizens who were injured in the attacks, officials said. The other is a female student who attended the race with her son and husband, and who sustained shrapnel injuries to her legs.

They are among thousands of Saudi nationals who attend college in the United States. The Saudi consulate in New York has dispatched a representative to Boston to meet with the hospitalized Saudi.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...oston-marathon
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #458
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You realise you can be charged with "suspicion"?
I don't even know what that means.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #459
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry if this was put already here. If so, then mods can delete it. Too much posts to read, so I will try my luck and still put it here.

Anyway, this is very serious issue. This conspiration theory seems very real IMO. Much more than the 9/11. I won't say anything more. Just watch wth your eyes and comment if you want.

Warning: Contains graphic and disturbing autopsy images
http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris

Last edited by RagingLamb : 04-24-2013 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added warning
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:07 AM   #460
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
I am so sorry if this was put already here. If so, then mods can delete it. Too much posts to read, so I will try my luck and still put it here.

Anyway, this is very serious issue. This conspiration theory seems very real IMO. Much more than the 9/11. I won't say anything more. Just watch wth your eyes and comment if you want.

Good lord. Another one of you?

Last edited by RagingLamb : 04-24-2013 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added warning
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #461
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post

Good comedy but when it's this serious it's a bit tasteless
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #462
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute

as in every terrorist attack it is sad to see random people suffer. so nothing new to add from that general aspect. from political side, this blog entry coincides my thoughts, so i won't retell what malic has written for those who are interested.

from the moment is was known that chechens where responsible i knew that this incident will absurdly add new ammunition for never ending anti-russian campaign. too bad i didn't post here because now i don't have proof and i can't gloat over this bizarre nyt article that is mentioned in the blog.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #463
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds as if things were coming unglued in this family for some time before the bombing.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...radicalized#p2

Although I already know that many will think this is all made up.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #464
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleni View Post
from the moment is was known that chechens where responsible i knew that this incident will absurdly add new ammunition for never ending anti-russian campaign.
lolwut?

Russian attitudes to Chechnya have been disgraceful. Yeltsin screwed up pretty bad, but Putin really fucked things up and the blood of Beslan and Dubrovka is on his hands as much as the seperatists'.

Not anti-Russian to say that, just common sense.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #465
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Good comedy but when it's this serious it's a bit tasteless
What's the comedy about this?

It's not about taste or whatever. I just presented a website which presents what could be facts (and solid ones) that probably the wrong people were killed. Nothing to laugh about it.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote