2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #436
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4947538.story

That's just one story. I've read others, but that was the first one I found when researching your question.

I'm not finding anything that says the suspect was on a ventilator at the time of the hearing though. I will keep looking.
Good find.
Moonball Pusher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #437
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-8584555.html

Quote:
Tsarnaev is said to be heavily sedated and breathing through a ventilator, although US Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler found him to be “alert, mentally competent and lucid”.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #438
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

those two young men should have finish their studies
they should have wasted their time on the web hitting on girls on FB on talking to other friends who they have a crush on
they mother should have watch them finish Uni'/high school instead of their arrest/hunt
they should have been looking for a job in a few years and getting married
they should have know a hunt in a video game and get killed only when they wife would have scream at them for spending so much time on video games
they should have get a little bit fat, bald, tired but happy and alive with their family and the family they created.

this is tragic
all of this is tragic
a person can be the world to another person.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #439
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
One thing that doesn't sit well with me is how a 19 year old kid runs away from a scene in which there are residents taking footage and in which the entire might of the Boston police force and numerous other agencies are hunting him down?

He is then given an arraignment whilst being semi-coherent - even then the validity of that comes into question. There are numerous accounts of people who say that speech on a ventilator/intubated is impossible yet we are meant to believe he clearly uttered the words 'no'.

Meanwhile, so far as I have read, not one of the charges relates to the dead policeman.

First part: you don't even make sense here. He was there, with hundreds or thousands of others. He was not immediately identified as a suspect. Once identified he and his brother were quickly located. .
It is impossible to know what you are reading into this, but from your words it certainly seems to be "how did he just walk away from a scene when everyone knew he was the suspect and the entire might of the Boston police force are hunting him down." That is just ridiculous. You clearly put the bombing and the suspicion in the present tense as if you really believe they both happened at the scene. You seem to be so ill informed about what happened that you state that he was known to be the suspect, while still at the scene of the bombing.
You should remove yourself from this thread out of embarrassment.

Second part: if there are numerous accounts of people who say it is impossible to utter the word "no" while intubated, perhaps you could give just one example.

Third part: There are only initial charges to date. There will be more. Naturally it will be difficult to determine if he killed the policeman or was just an accomplice. That is the simple reason that not one of the charges relates to the policeman. But I doubt you understand how the legal process proceeds, anyway.

Last edited by buddyholly : 04-23-2013 at 09:09 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #440

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, now find some evidence that someone can't speak through a ventilator. Or that they didn't discontinue it briefly for him to speak. Or that he muttered "no" while also shaking his head, indicating a clear no.

Is this the best evidence you can come up with for conspiracy?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #441
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
First part: you don't even make sense here. He was there, with hundreds or thousands of others. He was not immediately identified as a suspect. Once identified he and his brother were quickly located. .
It is impossible to know what you are reading into this, but from your words it certainly seems to be "how did he just walk away from a scene when everyone knew he was the suspect and the entire might of the Boston police force were hunting him down." That is just ridiculous. You put the bombing and the suspicion in the present tense as if you really believe they both happened at the scene. You seem to be so confused about what happened that you think he was known to be the suspect, while still at the scene of the bombing.
If that is what you were reading into it, you should remove yourself from this thread out of embarrassment.

Second part: if there are numerous accounts of people who say it is impossible to utter the word "no" while intubated, perhaps you could give just one example.

Third part: There are only initial charges to date. There will be more. Naturally it will be difficult to determine if he killed the policeman or was just an accomplice. That is the simple reason that not one of the charges relates to the policeman. But I doubt you understand how the legal process proceeds, anyway.
The fact you think I was referring to the original incident and not the subsequent incident in which the police had managed to track down the two individuals yet allowed one to get away staggers me.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #442
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
Okay, now find some evidence that someone can't speak through a ventilator. Or that they didn't discontinue it briefly for him to speak. Or that he muttered "no" while also shaking his head, indicating a clear no.

Is this the best evidence you can come up with for conspiracy?
Who said it was a conspiracy? I simply said what I know to be the case.

Here is an Americans comments I found in a comments section on a website:

Quote:
Many media outlets are reporting that Dzokhar said "no" in his bedside arraignment today. However, everything I've been able to find about being on a ventilator/intubated says that speech is impossible. I was on a ventilator for about a week, and I could not have spoken. Can an expert clarify this issue for the DM and the public?

- teriwrites, Bay Area CA, 23/4/2013 0:15
As Guantanamo has proven, Americans have no idea of the concept of fair and right justice.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #443

Quote:
The fact you think I was referring to the original incident and not the subsequent incident in which the police had managed to track down the two individuals yet allowed one to get away staggers me.
Firefights are confusing. Bomb threats all over the place. One suspect charges into the police shooting, then an SUV comes flying out of nowhere to blow through the police barricade, then he jumps out and runs off into the night.

Clearly they were taken by surprise and maybe they were incompetent, but nothing about that makes any sense from a conspiracy viewpoint.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #444

Quote:
Who said it was a conspiracy? I simply said what I know to be the case.

Here is an Americans comments I found in a comments section on a website:

As Guantanamo has proven, Americans have no idea of the concept of fair and right justice.
Oh boy, here we go

What is wrong with Guantanamo?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #445
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
Firefights are confusing. Bomb threats all over the place. One suspect charges into the police shooting, then an SUV comes flying out of nowhere to blow through the police barricade, then he jumps out and runs off into the night.

Clearly they were taken by surprise and maybe they were incompetent, but nothing about that makes any sense from a conspiracy viewpoint.
You have helicopters with thermal imaging, thousands and thousand of police, the FBI and numerous other agencies working together and a 19 year old kid can escape from them all having been cornered? Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe it.

As for Guantanamo - what was right with Guantanamo? It was shut down for a reason. It was a place of torture designed to coerce confessions regardless of whether they were correct or not. It was irrelevant whether you were innocent or not as you had no rights either way.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #446
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll give you that. But he did not "run" away. He drove away. Over his brother, apparently. If you had accurately said that he drove away, there would be no confusion.And it was not the might of the entire police force at the scene. The police at the time were concerned about one of their own who had been shot. And if they had just been throwing bombs out of the car, you can hardly expect the police to walk up and say, "step out of the car please."

But this is a waste of time anyway. We're you suggesting they let him get away? If they let him get away, why?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #447

Quote:
You have helicopters with thermal imaging, thousands and thousand of police, the FBI and numerous other agencies working together and a 19 year old kid can escape from them all having been cornered? Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe it.

As for Guantanamo - what was right with Guantanamo? It was shut down for a reason. It was a place of torture designed to coerce confessions regardless of whether they were correct or not. It was irrelevant whether you were innocent or not as you had no rights either way.
So, what is the conspiracy? The savage managed to hide for 24 hours in a neighborhood. He must have had some really good luck until it finally ran out. I heard he managed to get one block outside the area where they searched house-by-house.

Guantanamo was not shut down. It's still operating today. The prisoners there are actually treated pretty well. The people in Guantanamo are enemy combatants fighting without a uniform. I haven't debated Guantanamo since the Bush years (when liberals actually cared, now with Obama they don't), but I believe that combatants give up all rights when they don't fight in a uniform.

What rights do they have, seeing as they aren't under US law, aren't US citizens, and wage war targeting civilians and not fighting in a uniform?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #448
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

When was Guantanamo shut down?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #449

Quote:
I'll give you that. But he did not "run" away. He drove away. Over his brother, apparently. If you had accurately said that he drove away, there would be no confusion.And it was not the might of the entire police force at the scene. The police at the time were concerned about one of their own who had been shot. And if they had just been throwing bombs out of the car, you can hardly expect the police to walk up and say, "step out of the car please."

But this is a waste of time anyway. We're you suggesting they let him get away? If they let him get away, why?
It is a giant waste of time. Conspiracy theorists don't actually have anything plausible, they just find the tiniest holes to poke at until they're fully explained, then they find more things to poke at that can simply be attributed to luck, coincidence, incompetence, etc.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #450

Quote:
When was Guantanamo shut down?
Come on you know that facts don't matter