2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #421
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
The more you read into this, the worse the American's look.

The land of the free have a justice system that wouldn't be out of place in the Arab world.
What the hell are you talking about?

Also, learn your own language. It's "Americans" not "American's".
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #422
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
I love how atheists want to have their cake and eat it.

A. Were they atheists?
B. did they kill millions?

Full stop.
A. Were they men?
B. Did they kill millions?

Full stop.

A. Where they Eastern Europeans?
B. Did they kill millions?

Full stop.

There is no logical correlation between being a man or an Eastern European and being a mass murderer, just as there is no logical correlation between being an atheist and being a mass murderer. Conversely, while most religious people are kind and good human beings, their faiths are based on irrational beliefs in the inerrancy of ancient books written by ignorant scribes centuries ago, and one has to do some impressive exercises of mental gymnastics to deny there isn't a logical correlation between believing the Bible is the infallible word of the creator of the universe and believing, say, that homosexuality is immoral.

Atheism is simply the rejection of theism. There is no atheist manifesto, atheist Bible or atheist Quran. There are no atheist Popes or Imams.

I think it's quite telling that whenever people want to prove atheism is a force for evil, they go back to the times of the French revolution or to Stalin's USSR. How about the world we live in? How come Denmark, Norway or Sweden never get quoted in this vein?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #423
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
What the hell are you talking about?

Also, learn your own language. It's "Americans" not "American's".
I'd rather use a four letter word to describe you lot but I don't want to get banned.

I'd suggest you read into the case. If you believe everything you've been spoon feed so far you are the type of gullible fool that Governments love.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #424
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't disagree, but reportedly the two bombers let the man who they kidnapped go because he "wasn't American."

Edit: All I meant by this was that clearly they had a grudge against "Americans" even though yes it is definitely a worldwide event.
By that logic the elder brother should have killed the younger, an American.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #425
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The more you read into this, the worse the American's look.

The land of the free have a justice system that wouldn't be out of place in the Arab world.
Pray tell us what you read into it?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #426
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The tapes showing the poor brothers laying the bombs are fake.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #427
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By that logic the elder brother should have killed the younger, an American.
Not like these two had any logic. I'm sure they injured Muslims in their attacks too.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #428
Banned!

Quote:
I'd rather use a four letter word to describe you lot but I don't want to get banned.

I'd suggest you read into the case. If you believe everything you've been spoon feed so far you are the type of gullible fool that Governments love.
What have I done to you?

You're probably the type of gullible fool who believes whatever you're spoon-fed (not feed*) from InfoWars.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #429
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
The tapes showing the poor brothers laying the bombs are fake.
And they were only loaded up with guns and bombs to throw at the police because the guns and bombs were planted on them. And so, even though they were planted, they decided to use them
Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #430
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One thing that doesn't sit well with me is how a 19 year old kid runs away from a scene in which there are residents taking footage and in which the entire might of the Boston police force and numerous other agencies are hunting him down?

He is then given an arraignment whilst being semi-coherent - even then the validity of that comes into question. There are numerous accounts of people who say that speech on a ventilator/intubated is impossible yet we are meant to believe he clearly uttered the words 'no'.

Meanwhile, so far as I have read, not one of the charges relates to the dead policeman.

But the best bit about this is the millions that will be wasted on the trial etc whilst those injured beg for the funds to be able to receive medical treatment.

Americans sure do they have their priorities in the right order.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #431
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not like these two had any logic. I'm sure they injured Muslims in their attacks too.
No. Everyone at the Boston marathon was a gringo.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #432
Banned!

Quote:
One thing that doesn't sit well with me is how a 19 year old kid runs away from a scene in which there are residents taking footage and in which the entire might of the Boston police force and numerous other agencies are hunting him down?

He is then given an arraignment whilst being semi-coherent - even then the validity of that comes into question. There are numerous accounts of people who say that speech on a ventilator/intubated is impossible yet we are meant to believe he clearly uttered the words 'no'.

Meanwhile, so far as I have read, not one of the charges relates to the dead policeman.

But the best bit about this is the millions that will be wasted on the trial etc whilst those injured beg for the funds to be able to receive medical treatment.

Americans sure do they have their priorities in the right order.
So much hate towards America, you should probably move here and be a free citizen rather than a royal subject. It might brighten your outlook on life

Anyways, please don't pretend to know our legal system. You probably have a very bad understanding.

Is he on a ventilator/intubed? Did he *say* the word "no"? Citations please.

Millions "wasted" on trial? As opposed to not having a legal system?

Every single person injured will receive medical treatment. Feel free to post when someone is turned away
Old 04-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #433
Banned!

Free? Are you serious?

Look at the numerous reports that state him as saying 'no'. How can you have an arraignment with no answer? Doesn't work.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #434
Banned!

Quote:
Free? Are you serious?

Look at the numerous reports that state him as saying 'no'. How can you have an arraignment with no answer? Doesn't work.
Land of the free, baby. Come on over. I'll take you to a baseball game, we'll grill some BBQ, and go shooting.

Cite me a report of him saying no. And not writing it or shaking his head. Also cite me where he is supposedly unable to speak.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #435
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tsarnaev, who was not asked how he intended to plead to the charges, spoke just once — when Bowler asked whether he could afford an attorney.

"No," he replied, according to an official transcript.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,4947538.story

That's just one story. I've read others, but that was the first one I found when researching your question.

I'm not finding anything that says the suspect was on a ventilator at the time of the hearing though. I will keep looking.

Also from the LA Times story:

Quote:
Before Tsarnaev was formally charged, two sources familiar with the investigation said officials were able to ask him several questions, and that although he could barely speak, he was cooperative. One official with knowledge of the investigation said Tsarnaev acknowledged that he and his brother were motivated by jihadist ideology.

Last edited by star : 04-23-2013 at 08:52 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote