2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #406
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

They have started questioning the younger brother, the 19-year old, and as expected it seems like they've been radicalized mostly through Internet. Might lead to some discussion around censorship and if it's OK to post all kinds of shit in the name of "freedom of speech".

So these two young men appearently thought that 9/11 was a setup by US to start a "war on Islam" thanks to youtube videos and forums and that was a major reason behind their acts in "defense of Islam".

It's interesting how they believing in the conspiracy against Islam somehow found the logic response to prove them right by commiting their own new 100% REAL terror act in "defense"

But ofc his parents are now claiming that this terror act WAS NOT REAL but a new conspiracy by FBI to setup Islam and their sons.

MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #407
country flag Moonball Pusher

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everko View Post
I don't understand why abraxas and others are defending Islamic terror bombers.
Because deep inside they too despise the United States and Israel.
Moonball Pusher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #408
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
fixed
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #409
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

3 deaths isn't a lot for a terrorist attack but keep in mind that's because of where the bombs were placed. They were on the ground low. So they blew away feet and legs but because of quuck medical response those were not fatal. There are dozens that have been permanently maimed.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #410
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
They have started questioning the younger brother, the 19-year old, and as expected it seems like they've been radicalized mostly through Internet. Might lead to some discussion around censorship and if it's OK to post all kinds of shit in the name of "freedom of speech".

So these two young men appearently thought that 9/11 was a setup by US to start a "war on Islam" thanks to youtube videos and forums and that was a major reason behind their acts in "defense of Islam".

It's interesting how they believing in the conspiracy against Islam somehow found the logic response to prove them right by commiting their own new 100% REAL terror act in "defense"

But ofc his parents are now claiming that this terror act WAS NOT REAL but a new conspiracy by FBI to setup Islam and their sons.

You can see where the boys developed their ideas. So sad.

As much as we all dislike the people who hold political ideas different than our own, it's always better to hear those voices because to talk all the time to people who think the same is to go down a rabbit hole,
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #411
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Ignore people like Har-Tru. They're convinced they're fighting the "good fight." I try to be sympathetic to these types because it's always possible that something bad happened to them at some point, perhaps by a family member, or a "priest," etc. Often times people make the mistake of indicted God as well based on the hypocrisy or misbehaviour of the so-called "faithful." It's the only possible explanation for such a caustic and bitter attitude. There are many ways to improve one's attitude though such as building houses for the poor (habitat for humanity), or volunteering in a soup kitchen. Our personal resources, time and energy is finite, and we must chose our battles carefully and focus on the things in life which really need to be changed. Misguided causes are always sad and unfortunate. His is one of them.
Congratulations on writing the most pretentious, judgemental and condescending post MTF has ever seen.

Obtuse, too. Why is it so hard for some people to understand someone can be convinced religion is a negative force in the world and one worth fighting against? And what is this bizarre belief that anyone who is strongly opposed to the concept of faith and vocal about it must have some history of sexual abuse?

I'll give you a misguided cause: religion.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #412
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ignore people like Har-Tru. They're convinced they're fighting the "good fight." I try to be sympathetic to these types because it's always possible that something bad happened to them at some point, perhaps by a family member, or a "priest," etc. Often times people make the mistake of indicted God as well based on the hypocrisy or misbehaviour of the so-called "faithful." It's the only possible explanation for such a caustic and bitter attitude. There are many ways to improve one's attitude though such as building houses for the poor (habitat for humanity), or volunteering in a soup kitchen. Our personal resources, time and energy is finite, and we must chose our battles carefully and focus on the things in life which really need to be changed. Misguided causes are always sad and unfortunate. His is one of them.
This post it's ridiculously ignorant in so many levels...

So if someone disagrees with you it means they were abused??

You really failed this time.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #413
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Almost impossible to comment on such an outrageous example of religious creepiness. I picture you in a dark room whipping yourself into salvation.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #414
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbmike View Post
America (& Israel) are at war at this moment.

If they're at war, it means there is an enemy. If there's an enemy, he can strike anywhere, any moment. You, American cowards, think the war you're waging always happen far away from home. Very heroic, indeed. It's sad for the kid, who is absolutely innocent but if the other victims were Obama or Romney voters (which isn't necessarily the case, they may have been abstainers like 60% of the population, and in that case it would be very sad too), they've just been war casualties, period. I'm not celebrating but that's the way it is.

The only problem is, the two terrorists were no Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians or Lybians but manipulated Chechnyans. While America has always been one of the biggest support to the Chechnyans Wahhabit terrorists. Which means it was a false flag, no doubt. Of course, I'm gonna be considered a CT but I'm a Euro and I remember that here in the 70's/80's (the Years of Lead) most terrorist attacks were committed by manipulated extreme-left or neofascist terrorist groups (we now have evidence for this: the famous strategia della tensione and Operation Gladyo) like the Bologna Station Bombing and the Munich Oktoberfest Bombing, both in 1980.

From this we may easily conclude that the Islamist groups, just replaced the extreme-left groups of the 70's/80's (Brigate Rosse, Action directe, RAF, CCC, etc.)
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #415

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
America (& Israel) are at war at this moment.

If they're at war, it means there is an enemy. If there's an enemy, he can strike anywhere, any moment. You, American cowards, think the war you're waging always happen far away from home.
Wow. Defending murder of innocent civilans. Sick. Calling Americans cowards but not the murderers who kill innocent civilians in a non-warzone? Yeah those two brothers were so brave, blowing up unsuspecting children on the street.

Quote:
Very heroic, indeed. It's sad for the kid, who is absolutely innocent but if the other victims were Obama or Romney voters (which isn't necessarily the case, they may have been abstainers like 60% of the population, and in that case it would be very sad too), they've just been war casualties, period. I'm not celebrating but that's the way it is.
War casualties? You are sick.

Quote:
The only problem is, the two terrorists were no Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians or Lybians but manipulated Chechnyans. While America has always been one of the biggest support to the Chechnyans Wahhabit terrorists. Which means it was a false flag, no doubt. Of course, I'm gonna be considered a CT but I'm a Euro and I remember that here in the 70's/80's (the Years of Lead) most terrorist attacks were committed by manipulated extreme-left or neofascist terrorist groups (we now have evidence for this: the famous strategia della tensione and Operation Gladyo) like the Bologna Station Bombing and the Munich Oktoberfest Bombing, both in 1980.

From this we may easily conclude that the Islamist groups, just replaced the extreme-left groups of the 70's/80's (Brigate Rosse, Action directe, RAF, CCC, etc.)
You are deluded.

Sick and deluded.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #416
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
. Very heroic, indeed. It's sad for the kid, who is absolutely innocent but if the other victims were Obama or Romney voters (which isn't necessarily the case, they may have been abstainers like 60% of the population, and in that case it would be very sad too), they've just been war casualties, period. I'm not celebrating but that's the way it is.

I doubt if the Chinese victim voted for either Romney or Obama, or even abstained. Maybe you would like to classify her as merely collateral damage.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #417

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

I'll make this point again because thus far it's been stubbornly ignored. The Boston Marathon is a worldwide event, representing 71 countries. It is the top event in running. Americans almost never win it. An attack on it is not just an attack on America as shown by one of the deaths being a Chinese citizen. An attack at Wimbledon would not be just an attack on the UK. An attack at the World Cup would not be just an attack on Brazil. If this would have been a purely American targeted event, a Red Sox game or something would have been targeted.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
I'll make this point again because thus far it's been stubbornly ignored. The Boston Marathon is a worldwide event, representing 71 countries. It is the top event in running. Americans almost never win it. An attack on it is not just an attack on America as shown by one of the deaths being a Chinese citizen. An attack at Wimbledon would not be just an attack on the UK. An attack at the World Cup would not be just an attack on Brazil. If this would have been a purely American targeted event, a Red Sox game or something would have been targeted.
I don't disagree, but reportedly the two bombers let the man who they kidnapped go because he "wasn't American."

Edit: All I meant by this was that clearly they had a grudge against "Americans" even though yes it is definitely a worldwide event.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #419

You gotta be kidding me Echoes. I don't even think abraxas would make those claims. Although never underestimate him.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #420
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

The more you read into this, the worse the American's look.

The land of the free have a justice system that wouldn't be out of place in the Arab world.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote