Nico Lapentti thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2005, 03:14 PM   #211
country flag Bamby

Bamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico Lapentti thread

where is this Pinkpop exactly?The Cure was great it was the first time I've seen them live...the other was Alphaville and a lot of hungarian rock band
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2005, 05:17 PM   #212
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Pinkpop is a three day festival in Landgraaf. Landgraaf lies in Limburg, the province where I live.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #213
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

There is a great interview with Nico in the universo today. If you don't come to read it today, I will save it in my pc until the end of the week, beginning of next week, that I'm able to link it in case someone wants to read it later.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #214
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Lapentti Receives National Award

Nicolas Lapentti led Ecuador back into the 2010 Davis Cup World Group.

Davis Cup hero Nicolas Lapentti has been named Sportsman of the Year in Ecuador after topping a poll run by El Universo newspaper. Football team, Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito (LDU), was also a winner after being crowned champions of the Copa Sudamericana, the second most important team tournament in South America.

Lapentti and LDU received the awards during the traditional Champions dinner at the Oro Verde hotel in Guayaquil.

"This trophy is great motivation keep trying to make Ecuador shine and to keep the flag flying around the world,” said Lapentti. “It is a great honour to receive this prestigious prize.”

Lapentti was an integral member of the Ecuadorian Davis Cup team in the World Group playoffs against Brazil. The former World No. 4 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings defeated Marcos Daniel in an epic fifth rubber, prevailing in five sets after four hours and 43 minutes. Lapentti was undefeated in Ecuador’s 2009 Davis Cup campaign, with victories in singles over Canada, Peru and Brazil.

The 33-year-old Lapentti had announced his retirement last year, but the victory over Brazil inspired the Guayaquil native to continue in the 2010 ATP World Tour season and represent Ecuador in the Davis Cup World Group.

Lapentti has the record for most five-set victories in Davis Cup history, having recorded 13 triumphs - one more than Henri Cochet of France and Nicola Pietrangeli from Italy.

Source: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...n-Of-Year.aspx
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #215
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! great and deserved honour!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #216
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I have a little off topic news...
I'm participating in the Miss MTF contest, so if you guys want, I'm up against someone really popular and I need sympathy votes.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155421
Please?
Old 05-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #217
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Nico hasn't had the greatest of seasons. His ranking has slipped down out of the top 100 to 126 and he has a 1-7 ATP main draw match record. His highlight this season is representing Ecuador in the Davis Cup this year in the world group, where they lost to Croatia. This week he retired injured down 3-6 1-3 to Gimeno-Traver in Estoril with left knee pain.

Luckily for him he has nothing much to defend at all until the US Open 2nd round in late August, so he has plenty of opportunities to help his ranking and get back into the top 100. His next scheduled tournament is Madrid qualifying starting on Saturday.

Let's hope for a reverse of fortune and some good results going forward for Nico!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:50 AM   #218
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Nico Lapentti thread

Nicolas withdrew from Madrid qualies with his knee injury. We will now have to wait likely until the French to see him again. Hopefully he recovers well and this injury doesn't impair his season too much going forward.

Last edited by flyboy : 05-08-2010 at 03:57 AM.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote