Nico Lapentti thread - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-09-2005, 10:42 AM   #181
country flag Bamby

Bamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico Lapentti thread

And they "ll never play against Hungary either So if I "ll have money for that I ll travel!
It s in Pörtschach in Austria...pretty far from me...about 8hours train juorney!
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2005, 07:54 PM   #182
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

8 hours? that's really far away! You have to tell Nico that, maybe he'll be extra nice to you . (Not that he isn't nice, I'm just kidding )

I really hope you can go! I know how much I liked it when I saw him in real life after 4 years of seeing him on television .
Old 08-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #183
country flag Bamby

Bamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond repute

nooooo it's my pleasure I just wanna see them playing...
8 hours it's not problem...I'm crazy enough to do if Im at that feeling
Old 08-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #184
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

you know i keep my fingers crossed for you so that you finally see nico in real life!
i had to wait exactly 4 years to see him first in 2003, too so it seems 4 years is the magic period of time . how long are you already waiting, bamby?

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:27 PM   #185
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, maybe he does that on purpose, so that he can tell all the other players that all his fans waited 4 years for him .
Old 08-12-2005, 10:01 AM   #186
country flag Bamby

hmmmm...I think the first time I've seen Nico playing on tv was in 1999...OMG it's 6 years I'm soooo old
Old 08-12-2005, 05:53 PM   #187
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

so we´ve seen him first the same year, that´s funny! so you´re already waiting 6 years, that means you can´t wait any longer, you just have to go to portschach !

Old 08-12-2005, 08:25 PM   #188
country flag Bamby

it's really funny
I wish It would be so easy to go there don't u wanna come?
Old 08-14-2005, 12:00 PM   #189
country flag Jule81

i´d love to come but i don´t have the money to

Old 08-14-2005, 08:44 PM   #190
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamby
hmmmm...I think the first time I've seen Nico playing on tv was in 1999...OMG it's 6 years I'm soooo old
I first saw him in 2001 . I was like 14 years old then .

And because I was not home yesterday:
Happy Birthday Nico!
Old 08-14-2005, 08:46 PM   #191
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
so we´ve seen him first the same year, that´s funny! so you´re already waiting 6 years, that means you can´t wait any longer, you just have to go to portschach !
Yeah, you just have to go! 6 years is way too long . You just tell Nico that 4 years is the maximum waiting time .
Old 08-14-2005, 08:47 PM   #192
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
i´d love to come but i don´t have the money to
That's my problem too

BTW: I'm happy the Nico forum is more active with you guys posting here .
Old 08-15-2005, 09:47 AM   #193
country flag Bamby

Money is my huge problem too it's terrible or I could sleep at the station
4years max waiting time??uppps...I'm late for that
Old 08-15-2005, 06:01 PM   #194
country flag Jule81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
BTW: I'm happy the Nico forum is more active with you guys posting here .
yeah it´s great that the forum is so active, it´s great having contact to other nico-lovers !
girls i´d say we make a deal now...all of us are getting a lottery ticket, and if one of us gets the jackpot, she´ll invite the others to portschach . isn´t that e great plan!

Old 08-15-2005, 06:59 PM   #195
country flag Bamby

hmmm...good idea!!!! I'll do that!!!It's on Saturday in Hungary!
And than I buy an island too to live there