The gay male player speculatron - Page 72 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #1066
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The gay male player speculatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle007 View Post
I don't think you got my point. I am not arguing about whether being gay is right or wrong (that is a whole different subject). I am talking about people spreading rumors about players. Speculating about a player's sexuality can also ruin their reputation. That is something that should be obvious. Why do you think gay players aren't coming out??? There is a reason why they aren't doing that, and it has to do with their public image. Heck, some of them probably haven't come out to their parents.

So, what you are effectively doing is spreading rumors and outing people who don't want be outed. It is simply none of your business to find out if these rumors are true or not.

This thread is no different than the PED one, and in a way it is even worse, because you are allowed to speculate about someone else's sexuality because of the way they dress, act. etc..
It is quite different. if you turn out to be gay you don't get banned from the sport, you don't get stripped from your titles and you are not to give back all the money you have earned after you were caught with PED. That is the difference. One is a crime and the other ... just gossips.
Otherwise I am fully with you on the main point - It is simply nobody's business if one is gay or b or whatever if they don't harm anyone.
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #1067
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond reputeNavratil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
...I doubt many (apart from one obvious person) would be unpleasant to an out gay pro, but they sure as hell wouldn't be seen with or have much to do with them lest speculation on them would start . It would be very lonely for a gay player in an environment that's already lonely. ...
Not so sure about that these days...

Fact is that players act much more "calculated" than we think. The top players all have their consultants or PR managers. And since in most countries an open-minded person is respected, it could be an advantage in the public for a heterosexuell player to be seen with a gay player - maybe play doubles with him etc. Most people would appreciate that as a nice character and the hetero play could gain respect.

The risk that people think you are gay yourself because you play doubles with an openly gay player is smaller than 20 years ago because homosexuality is not segregate anymore.
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #1068
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOn View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before Nico Almagro weighed in on the issue earlier this year:
Wow, that was a great quote! Thanks for posting I've always liked Almagro, but that was just beautiful! I like him even more now

Then again.. this isn't very surprising, he's Spanish. Spain is one of the most gay friendly countries in Europe. I'm in love with Spain. They don't give a damn who people f*ck (as long as it's consenting adults of course), and gay people have the same rights as straight people. They have a high acceptance of gay people in the Spanish society. Other countries have something to learn from Spain!

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 PM   #1069
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

this thred just doesn't make any sense now that FiloV is gone.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #1070

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
this thred just doesn't make any sense now that FiloV is gone.
True. I kinda miss him sometimes

Quote:
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #1071
country flag Paylu2007

Paylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond repute

i though i was too gay... until i met filov here
Paylu2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #1072

I have a feeling that one top player is gay. It's just a vibe I get from him. I have really no reason to think so, and there's not any proof.. like I said, just my gaydar and something is kinda off when it comes to his relationship to his girlfriend. He never seems close to her, yet he seems especially close to other male players, even go on vacation with them instead of his girlfriend. I don't know.. I could be way off, it's just a feeling I get about him.

I also suspect a journeyman of being gay, and another player who my Spanish friend is insisting is gay.

That's all I can come up with. I know people say Gasquet is gay, and he could be.. but I kinda doubt it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #1073
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

give names of those journeyman and the one your spanish friend told you about =)

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #1074
country flag cutesteve22

cutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
I have a feeling that one top player is gay. It's just a vibe I get from him. I have really no reason to think so, and there's not any proof.. like I said, just my gaydar and something is kinda off when it comes to his relationship to his girlfriend. He never seems close to her, yet he seems especially close to other male players, even go on vacation with them instead of his girlfriend. I don't know.. I could be way off, it's just a feeling I get about him.

I also suspect a journeyman of being gay, and another player who my Spanish friend is insisting is gay.

That's all I can come up with. I know people say Gasquet is gay, and he could be.. but I kinda doubt it.
So, the top player should be Nxdal I'm so curious about the journeyman...
Gasquet is so straight, I never think he's gay.
cutesteve22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutesteve22 View Post
So, the top player should be Nxdal I'm so curious about the journeyman...
Gasquet is so straight, I never think he's gay.
Yes, it's Nadal. Like I said.. this is pure speculation. I may be way off. He just seems A LOT closer to his male friends than to his own girlfriend, and something is so "off" with that relationship. It's hard to explain, but in pics they don't have much chemistry, and sometimes I get the feeling that it's all played up for the paparazzi. I mean.. it is possible that they have been together for so long that they just are not that much in love anymore, or maybe they're just more friends today, but still together out of convenience. But that doesn't really explain Nadal's close relationship to other guys. He also looks extremely awkward and uncomfortable around girls in general. He has done some steamy adverts in just his underwear with so many hot women.. yet I don't feel an ounce of chemistry. Something is "lacking". Maybe it's because he's gay? It's a possibility. I don't know.. I can't figure him out. He could be bi instead though, not necessarily gay, but bi.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #1076
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it's Nadal. Like I said.. this is pure speculation. I may be way off. He just seems A LOT closer to his male friends than to his own girlfriend, and something is so "off" with that relationship. It's hard to explain, but in pics they don't have much chemistry, and sometimes I get the feeling that it's all played up for the paparazzi. I mean.. it is possible that they have been together for so long that they just are not that much in love anymore, or maybe they're just more friends today, but still together out of convenience. But that doesn't really explain Nadal's close relationship to other guys. He also looks extremely awkward and uncomfortable around girls in general. He has done some steamy adverts in just his underwear with so many hot women.. yet I don't feel an ounce of chemistry. Something is "lacking". Maybe it's because he's gay? It's a possibility. I don't know.. I can't figure him out. He could be bi instead though, not necessarily gay, but bi.

Nice username you have...did you abandon Nadal's fanbase when you "found out" he's gay?
Old 01-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #1077

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

lol nadal is not gay, what a dissappointment, so the other 2 are such a big bullshit too?

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
Old 01-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Nice username you have...did you abandon Nadal's fanbase when you "found out" he's gay?
No. I abandoned him when he started to suck. It wasn't even the fact that he lost.. it was the WAY he lost that got on my nerves. I'm just so over it. I love gay guys, I'm bi myself. I don't have anything against gay people, obviously.. I support LGBT rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
lol nadal is not gay, what a dissappointment, so the other 2 are such a big bullshit too?
And how do you know? Have you been fucking him? Trust me, there's been speculation surrounding his sexuality for years, especially on gay forums. No, the other Spanish player (not high ranked) has been pretty much confirmed. I've seen a pic of him and his boyfriend, and my Spanish friend confirmed it too.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #1079

ah ok, then i know who is the spanish player you are talking about. i think everyone knows it indeed

Henkka Kontinen
Old 01-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #1080
country flag cutesteve22

cutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond reputecutesteve22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No. I abandoned him when he started to suck. It wasn't even the fact that he lost.. it was the WAY he lost that got on my nerves. I'm just so over it. I love gay guys, I'm bi myself. I don't have anything against gay people, obviously.. I support LGBT rights.

And how do you know? Have you been fucking him? Trust me, there's been speculation surrounding his sexuality for years, especially on gay forums. No, the other Spanish player (not high ranked) has been pretty much confirmed. I've seen a pic of him and his boyfriend, and my Spanish friend confirmed it too.
So can you tell us who this guy is? I hope Ramos or GGL or Andujar(I'm sure he has GF, but still...)
cutesteve22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote