Gonzo Articles and News - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2005, 01:41 PM   #121
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonzo Articles and News

enqvistfan thank you very much for posting Fena's article. It's always enlightening to read what the player himself feels, and Fena is extremely candid abut his season. Vamos Fena 2006
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2005, 04:53 PM   #122
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

From ATP Tennis weekly (Basel)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg atpinsider_basel1.jpg (99.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg atpinsider_basel2.jpg (109.2 KB, 21 views)

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #123
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

That article is great ... And thanks for the scans too

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 01:45 PM   #124
country flag olimpo

olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute

Our Fernando is safe back home in Chile

Wish I was in Chile and could watch it in the news.....

González arrived at Santiago with the mind put in returning to the Masters

Number one of Chile returned east Sunday to the country with an absolutely positive evaluation of its passage by Shanghai, after playing great level "in the best match in than I have been".

Still bitter by the defeat before the Argentinean Gastón Gaudio (9º of the ATP), but conscious that its participation in Shanghai will allow him to grow much more like tennis player, Fernando González (13º) returned east Sunday to Santiago with the mind put in returning to dispute the Masters Glass in 2006.

After its arrival to the Airport the International of Santiago, pupilo of Horacio of the Rock talked with Outdoors in Cooperative, and it was trusted that season 2006 will allow him to return to shine to be again in the Masters.

"It is the best match in than I have been. People take care of to you very well, are few players and are the best ones, so it is a very great motivation to go there, and hopefully that can return the next year ", showed González, that she wants to arrive between eight from the best one yields, and not as substitute as this time happened.

The number one national reiterated that the defeat by 6-1, 5-7 and 5-7 before Gastón Gaudio when had everything to advance to the semifinals cannot opacar a yield that were worth to him to fulfill the best season of their race, and indicated that the objective is to improve facing the year that comes.

"There is a little bitterness by how it was the last party, but that cannot opacar the year that I had. In addition which the match for me was a prize since he was everything free, and equal I am contented to return here to rest and to load the batteries for the next year ", it indicated.

Fernando González still gives return him to the three balls of party that he had before Gaudio, although misestimated that he has put himself more nervous of the common thing in the moment in that served by the passage the semifinals as the Chinese match.

"Before the party he was super nervous, during not as much, and when I closed was nervous, but it is normal because whenever one is going to close a tight party is put thus. But perhaps by my way to play it is possible to be noticed more of the way than failure, and that would be everything ", maintained the tennis player, who this Monday will appear in number 11 of the System of Entrance.

The number one national said not to occur by found out the designation of the Medialuna de Rancagua like scene for the shock by the World-wide Group of Glass Davis before Slovakia in next February, and emphasized that "he is something who we must talk". (Cooperativa.cl)
olimpo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 07:26 PM   #125
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, Nalbandian will be the 4th player to play the exhibition in ARgentina.
So, the 4 players are :

Fernando Gonzalez
Gaston Gaudio
James Blake
David Nalbandian

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 11-24-2005, 07:36 AM   #126
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Gonzo will go to Rancagua today with Nico Massu and Hans G.
It's to see the conditions of Rancagua and it seems that they will go a to a club near to the "Medialuna" and they will see what type of balls they'll use and all that kind of things ...

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 12:19 AM   #127
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

On december 2 will be released the book "Chilenos de Oro" written by Esteban Abarzúa, a sport journalist, who in 12 chapters and 230 pages relates the lifes of Fernando Gonzalez and Nicolas Massú from the beginning of their careers until they won the gold medals in Athens

This is sooooooo great!!!!!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 11-25-2005, 12:24 AM   #128
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

I'm definately going to get it
Old 11-25-2005, 01:11 AM   #129
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, that looks like a great book!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 06:54 AM   #130
country flag GonzoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
I'm definately going to get it
the book is already on sale
I didn't know that ... I'll try to buy it tomorrow ... well, actually see how much does it cost first and then see if I can buy it

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 11-25-2005, 08:43 AM   #131
country flag enqvistfan

Do you know if we can buy it through the internet ?
Maybe Amazon ??
It will be an interesting book and this book will make me speak Spanish fluently

Thank you

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 11-25-2005, 12:12 PM   #132
country flag competitiva5

competitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond repute

Some news about Fernando and Nico's visit to Rancagua (with audio).
http://www.Cooperativa.cl/

Deportes
competitiva5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 05:26 PM   #133
country flag Conita

Conita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
On december 2 will be released the book "Chilenos de Oro" written by Esteban Abarzúa, a sport journalist, who in 12 chapters and 230 pages relates the lifes of Fernando Gonzalez and Nicolas Massú from the beginning of their careers until they won the gold medals in Athens

This is sooooooo great!!!!!
hey!
do u know where can i get the book online ??

Old 11-27-2005, 01:20 AM   #134
country flag GonzoFan

I read the book ... I have an opinion about it but I will not post it here because I think is better if you read the book first ... but if someone wants to know what I think about it just send me a private message

Conita - I don't really know where you get the book online but If I know something I'll tell you

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt

Last edited by GonzoFan : 11-27-2005 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:50 AM   #135
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! I'll try to find it ASAP
Next time i go downtown i'll seek