Gonzo Articles and News - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2006, 07:37 PM   #301
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonzo Articles and News

Fena a commentator? !!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2006, 08:15 PM   #302
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Fena as a commentator in great but with Marcelo??? I didn't think they liked eachother very much....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 08:48 AM   #303
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Article from lun today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lun_11feb_1.jpg (230.8 KB, 16 views)

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:16 PM   #304
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Now, it's official, Gonzalez won't play in Memphis and Las Vegas (twice he missed Vegas ). He'll focuse on the 2 MS and the DC tie USA-Chile. Good decision

Fernando is fishing this week in the south of Chile with his family and friends

And, Fernando is selling his T-shirt and short from the DC.
If you have the money, you want to make a good action, just go there :

http://www.gonzaleztenis.com/remate.php

The best offer is about 1 500 eur (1.000.000 Pesos)
so, too much for me

I enclosed an article from lun, just read the right part, it's funny, about Fernando, his Porshe and the journalist
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lun_15feb.jpg (212.9 KB, 17 views)

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos

Last edited by enqvistfan : 02-15-2006 at 07:49 PM.
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:41 PM   #305
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

too much for me too, Val

But it's great to know that Fernando is such a great guy and does this kind of things like selling his t-shirt to help people

Thumbs up for Feña

About the accident with the journalist ... Yesterday morning I was sleeping and my grandma came to my room and woke me up and told me "hey, turn on the tv! something happened with Fernando and a SQP journalist"
Fernando was so nice with the woman and told her that he didn't want to talk with them because they always ask him things that he doesn't like and started to drive his car again and suddenly the woman yells and Feña looked back and the video stoped and it seemed like Feña kept driving but then the journalist said that he stoped and help her. She said that Feña was really worried about her.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 09:26 PM   #306
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

I noticed that Feña won the "ATP Play of the Week" this time
but I have a problem... I cannot see the video and I have the same problem since a long time ago to see ATP's videos. Does anyone know if there's a torrent or anything where I can see that video and what game was the winner??

Other thing that I can say is that there's a fan favorite voting for "Star for stars", the ATP-WTA awards where Feña is nominated for ATP Fan favorite singles player. I invite to you all for to vote for Fernando and then we'll see recieving that award!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:05 PM   #307
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Fena's nominated? That's cool!! I love it that he's popular!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:27 PM   #308
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll check the atp site now, thanks for the info!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 06:24 AM   #309
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gonzo Articles and News

If there is a poll,I'll vote for him for sure!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:56 PM   #310
country flag olimpo

olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile*
Hi guys!

but I have a problem... I cannot see the video and I have the same problem since a long time ago to see ATP's videos. Does anyone know if there's a torrent or anything where I can see that video and what game was the winner??

Other thing that I can say is that there's a fan favorite voting for "Star for stars", the ATP-WTA awards where Feña is nominated for ATP Fan favorite singles player. I invite to you all for to vote for Fernando and then we'll see recieving that award!!!!
Thanks for the info Viva Chile Have you tried to watch it through the download links because the other links for high and low bandwidth also do not work for me. The winning game was early in the match against Massu at 1:1 and game point on Fernando’s serve when he won the point and the game at the net.

If it doesn’t work for you I can email you the file. PM me you email addy if you want that. The size of the file is 5.65 MB.

Do you have a link for the "star for stars" voting since I can't find it on the ATP site.
olimpo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:10 AM   #311
country flag olimpo

olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute

Just found the link myself

So lets all vote for Fernando here

http://starsforstarsmiami.com/fanvoting/
Old 02-19-2006, 01:02 AM   #312
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link Olimpo-made voting very easy !

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:00 PM   #313
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the link, Olimpo

I already voted

I like when Feña is nominated to this awards

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt

Last edited by GonzoFan : 02-19-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #314
country flag GonzoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile*
Hi guys!

I didn't know he had won the ATP Play of the Week ...
I'll see now if I can see the video

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 02-20-2006, 04:50 PM   #315
country flag olimpo

Fernando writes a sort of column for La Tercera from time to time. Here’s the newest one from today. It's always great to read something written by himself

Like I said last year many times I'm so glad that he listens to his body and takes a rest whenever he feels the need for it. Hope the rest helps especially the shoulder and he'll back at 100% in IW. Fernando

http://www.tercera.cl/medio/articulo...626805,00.html

A well thought rest

With the years of my career I have realized a very important thing: many times the rest is equal or more important than the work. And that was what carried me to withdraw of the tournaments in Memphis and Las Vegas that I at first had planned to play and would have been the start to the season of hard courts in the United States.

I was not hundred percent prepared to play and today not a large advantage can be given when facing rivals without being physically well. Perhaps four years ago I’d have been played without measuring the consequences, but now already I have the capacity to give me account what things are the best for me, above all thinking about that I do not want to be in two years full of injuries and thinking about the retirement. It is important to be selective, because today the tendency is to play less and less and to select well the tournaments.

I will return to the circuit in Indian Wells, later to play in Miami. They are two large tournaments, the first Masters Series of the season, for which it is necessary to arrive well prepared and entire physically. And later the Davis Cup comes against United States, in a party that I have many desires to play.

This week they decide where will they play and in what surface. I’ve heard that it can be grass, but I want them to decide before giving my opinion, because I do not want to give trails to them.

It is clear that they have the frying pan by the handle, but truly that the same thing gives me where be played. They are the favourite, but we have left clear that we are more than the underdog. Therefore I dare to say that it is an open party and I am sure that we can win. As much as Nicolas and I have won in different tournaments to Andy Roddick, to James Blake and to the Bryan brothers, like they have won to us. But I repeat that any thing can happen and we will arrive prepared to give the fight.