Gonzo Articles and News - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #241
country flag olimpo

olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonzo Articles and News

Nice article Thanks for translating it for us Val
olimpo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2006, 04:06 PM   #242
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great article
Thanks Val!

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:34 PM   #243
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Val for the great article and translation! It's a coincidence that I was just watching that match last night...the hug at the net always brings a tear to my eye! Definitely one of the most touching moments in tennis!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:32 AM   #244
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article Val Fernando's behavior after the match is an example of why I'm a fan of his. He is such a good guy.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:55 PM   #245
country flag competitiva5

competitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond reputecompetitiva5 has a reputation beyond repute

UY! Feña multado por romper su raqueta en suelo australiano!..jajajaja....que chico malo!

uff....me gusta que sea un chico malo!.... histerico! ........pero lanza unos saques increiblemente potentes!

sera que soy tan fanatica?
jajajaj
competitiva5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #246
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Fernando. I hope he's right and he's okay. See...I didn't want him to go to Shanghai - now he's tired.

From latercera.cl:

Fernando González arrived worried, not by its early elimination in the Australia Open in the first round, but by the inconveniences that felt constantly in its right shoulder in the first two tournaments of the season.

Hardly it descended of the airplane that from Oceania transferred it, near the 11:40 hours, Gonzalez was found with the doctor Alenadro Orizola, who expected it to accompany it to the clinic to do a revision.

As it reported the own tennis player, in the hospital a nuclear resonance will be carried out to determine which is the injury that affects him, although he himself assures that only he is a matter of an overload.

"I do not believe that he be something so serious, but an overload by the pre-season and by the matches that have played, because I feel as tired the shoulder. In any case, I do not believe that this impede me to play in Vina and Davis Cup", explained the santiaguino.

Depending in the results that be obtained after the exams, González said that will take up again the practices next Monday in the Vina, to the wait of the ATP of the Fifth Region that begins the next one 30 of January.

Regarding the polemics with the American one Alex Bogomolov Jr. with whom exchanged insults by the excessive celebrations of the American, the first national racquet did not want to do polemics.

"Are things of the tennis. Truly the same thing gives me that have it sanctioned and itself not if is just or unjust", aimed González, who repeated that "never had felt me so badly in a court".

Finally, the "Bomber" referred to the eventual absence of the Slovak one Karol Beck in the clash by the first round of the World Group of Cup Davis, of February next.

"It does not it matter who of them comes, but Nicolas (Massú) and I we find us in good form", finished saying the number twelve of the world ranking of the System of Entrance.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:02 PM   #247
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Poor Fernando. I hope he's right and he's okay. See...I didn't want him to go to Shanghai - now he's tired.
I knew this will happens

Get well soon Feña!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:19 PM   #248
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Nicofan for the article

If you want to see Fernando at his press conference when he arrived in Santiago Enjoy

At the beginning, you see two girls kissing him, don't think he knows them. Well, I was so shy to ask my pic in Paris, so I can't imagine kiss him without knowing him at the airport

http://deporte.canal13.cl/

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos

Last edited by enqvistfan : 01-20-2006 at 05:23 PM.
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:23 PM   #249
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll watch when I get home from work...thanks for the link Val!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #250
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article Nicofan and the link Enqvist fan. I hope the shoulder problem is minor but I can't help but worry. And that was first time I'd seen video of Fena when he collapsed when he was having leg cramps...

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:33 PM   #251
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
Thanks for the article Nicofan and the link Enqvist fan. I hope the shoulder problem is minor but I can't help but worry. And that was first time I'd seen video of Fena when he collapsed when he was having leg cramps...
Terrible video. I posted the link a few days ago when he collapsed. Hopefully, I wasn't in front of my tv, or live to see that.

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 01-20-2006, 05:36 PM   #252
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Feña ... I hope they'll say something about the exams in his shoulder today in the news

A big for Feña and hope everything will be ok

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 01-20-2006, 05:37 PM   #253
country flag GonzoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Terrible video. I posted the link a few days ago when he collapsed. Hopefully, I wasn't in front of my tv, or live to see that.
I was ... it was terrible

I don't want to remember that moment ever again

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt
Old 01-20-2006, 05:40 PM   #254
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
Poor Feña ... I hope they'll say something about the exams in his shoulder today in the news

A big for Feña and hope everything will be ok
I can imagine how Fernando is popular in Chile, cause in France, we didn't have any health news about our sportsmen in the tv news !!
I wonder how he can cope with all this attention around him and he's still humble and nice

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 01-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #255
country flag GonzoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
I can imagine how Fernando is popular in Chile, cause in France, we didn't have any health news about our sportsmen in the tv news !!
I wonder how he can cope with all this attention around him and he's still humble and nice
We (almost) always have something about Fer or Nico in the news and the days we don't have anything I get so angry
Poor boys ... the sometimes need a break from the press.

I know, it is incredible how he can still be so simple and humble
That's Fernando we know he is special

"Just give 100 percent.
Lleyton Hewitt