Gonzo Articles and News - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #1606
country flag FFGC

FFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gonzo Articles and News

Marat Safin
FFGC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #1607
country flag FFGC

FFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday 24 January 2009

Q. What was going through your mind at the match point in the third set?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: I just trying 'cause he was playing really a high level. I mean, he was playing like a superhero, maybe. I mean, I couldn't do anything. I was 6‑3, 4‑1, I couldn't do too much. After I broke him once, but still, you know...

I saw that he was trying to save energy. I don't know the reason. I saw he was really tired in the fourth set, fifth set. In the first set, I tried to move him, tried to play long points and try to do something else. If I went for my shots, he was coming with another better one. So, was very tough in the beginning.

Q. In the fifth set, were you playing on adrenaline or did you go in with a game plan?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: Well, when we went to the fifth set, I feel really good. I feel the favorite for the match. But you never know. I have a couple of match points maybe in the fourth game, and I couldn't break him. And after that, I mean, you know, 6‑All, 8‑All, 9‑All, 10‑All, anything can happen. You have to keep fighting and wait for your chances.

Q. You've played a lot of tough five‑set matches. Where does that one rate?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: This one? I think this is the longest one. I remember I play once in Davis Cup. It feels great, you know. I have really a lot of support from the Chilean fans. It was really, really exciting to be out there.

Q. Do you think it's the best one you've played?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: Maybe. It's the most exciting match, maybe. I don't know. I didn't play for many years, so maybe you don't remember every match. I'm really happy the way I turned over the match.

Q. There was a point in the third set in the tiebreaker, it got called out. Can you talk about how it felt, whether the decision was right or wrong?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: I don't remember exactly. I remember I had a set point. But I don't remember the point. There were too many points.

Q. You play some of yours best tennis at Melbourne Park. Is there a reason for that?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: I like to play here. The weather is similar to back home at this time. I have a lot of Chilean support. The people here is really nice. The surface, I like to play here.

This is the first slam of the year, so you come with a lot of energy here.

Q. The match point when you saw Richard hitting the backhand, did you think it was going in?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: I thought that it was going in. But, you know, after four hours, I mean, if I'm going to lose, I'm going to try, you know. I'm not going to keep waiting. So, maybe it's not my best shot, but the important that it was in.

Q. How big a factor was the crowd?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: Yeah, it's like to play at home, you know. I love to play Davis Cup. I love to play the tournament in Chile. Came here and see, I don't know, 500, 1,000 Chileans supporting me every time, every match, every year. It's really important for me.

Q. Did it give you a bit of an advantage?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: Yeah, I went to the court and I feel like I need to jump, I need to do something else. Especially after four hours' match, they're still supporting. I mean, it feels really nice to be really far away from home and have that kind of support.

Q. Do they set off flares at the end of the match in Chile?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: No. That surprised me.

Q. Tough opponent in the next round. Do you get much of a chance to celebrate, or back on the job tomorrow morning?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: I have 48 hours, maybe a little bit less. But I want to enjoy this moment. I think I won a really tough match that I will remember for the rest of my life. Then I have to be focused to play Nadal.

I like to be focused on the match maybe just a little bit before the match. I don't like to think too much how I'm going to play, how he going to play. I mean, I've been playing too much matches in my career. So just try to enjoy and try to play my best.

Q. How is the body feeling? Are you going to need much time to recover after this one?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: My body is still alive. That's important. I mean, it doesn't matter how I feel because I have to play anyway so going to try my best to recover myself for after tomorrow.

Q. After the fourth set, were you surprised to see Richard able to fight so much?

FERNANDO GONZÁLEZ: I was surprised because the way that he starts to playing, serve and volley. I couldn't pass him. I mean, he was cover the net really well. He's really fast. I mean, I know Richard. I watch. I like his game. But I think we practice maybe one or two times in my life. So we never played too much each other. He's really fast and he have really good hand, you know.

In the beginning, I couldn't do anything. That backhand is the best.

Marat Safin
FFGC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #1608
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

González en Chile: "El apoyo incondicional de acá me hace rendir mucho más"

SANTIAGO.- El tenista número uno de Chile y 14° del mundo, Fernando González, arribó pasadas las 12:30 horas al país, tras su participación en el Abierto de Australia, donde perdió en octavos de final ante el español Rafael Nadal, por 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 y de entrada reconoció lo difícil de enfrentarse al mejor del orbe.

"Es difícil porque están jugando a un gran nivel (se refiere también a Federer) pero no imposible. Obviamente que cuando uno los pilla en sus días son menos las posibilidades de ganar, pero por algo están donde están hoy en día" señaló González.

El chileno dijo sentirse agradado de llegar a Santiago ya que acá "siempre se portan súper bien". "Siento un apoyo incondicional en Chile que me hace rendir mucho más", agregó.

El tenista de La Reina buscará ahora su cuarto título en el ATP de Viña, donde ya ganó en 2002, 2004 y 2008. "Es uno de mis torneos preferidos. Estoy con muchas ganas y muy motivado". ¿Se viene otro título? "Ojalá. La competencia está difícil, pero confío en mis condiciones", señaló.

"Me siento con muchas ganas, más motivado y más maduro también"

González comenzó el año en el primer Grand Slam de la temporada cayendo ante el mejor, ya está dicho. Pero no busca excusas. "El cansancio es parte de la competencia. No saco nada con decir que estaba más cansado o no, lo importante es quien gane y quien pase a la siguiente ronda", dijo.

Por último, el deportista insistió en que se siente muy cómodo y tranquilo por este inicio de año "más que positivo", que lo tendrá jugando entre 15 y 20 torneos.

"Por la manera en que estoy compitiendo -añadió- y por cómo me voy sintiendo físicamente. Eso me deja súper contento y tranquilo para enfrentar todo lo que va a ser este año. Fue una buena opción haber parado y me siento con muchas ganas, más motivado y más maduro también", finalizó.

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:42 AM   #1609
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I see Fena has withdrawn from Memphis to rest up his leg and prepare for DC R1 vs. Croatia -- smart, Fena! [check his site for the message]

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:32 AM   #1610
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Fernando González recibió homenaje en inauguración de Copa Milo

Un nuevo homenaje debido a su exitosa carrera recibió esta tarde el tenista nacional Fernando González, en la inauguración de una nueva edición de la copa Milo-Chiledeportes.

En la ocasión la organización premió a quienes resultaron ganadores de la competencia, entre los que destacó el "Bombardero de La Reina", en un evento que estuvo encabezado por el presidente de la federación local José Hinzpeter.

El número uno de Chile agradeció el gesto de la organización, y deseó suerte a las delegaciones de los 23 países que participan en la 31° versión del certamen.

En tanto, el jugador mantiene su recuperación de una pequeña lesión que sufrió tras el ATP de Viña del Mar, para así llegar de buena manera al match de Copa Davis ante Croacia (6-7-8 de marzo).

Old 02-26-2009, 11:26 PM   #1611
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i just heard that fena withdrew from davis cup with back spasm/back injury
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:57 PM   #1612
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.gonzaleztenis.com/noticia_davis_croacia.php

Gonzo OUT of DC

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:30 AM   #1613
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Fernando is the magazine "Sabado"

http://3w.lun.com/MER/revistas/index...cha=2009-02-21

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #1614
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks so much for these pix!! I shall read the article! missing Fena... hope he will be OK for IW

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 03-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #1615
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cooperativa.cl/fernando-g...05/204149.html

Fernando González volverá al tenis la próxima semana en Indian Wells

El número uno de Chile evolucionó notablemente de su lesión.
La noticia la dio a conocer su preparador físico, Carlos Burgos.

Las noticias para Fernando González comenzaron a mejorar puesto que la lesión lumbar que lo marginó del duelo de Copa Davis ante Croacia ha evolucionado de buena forma, según lo confirmó su preparador físico Carlos Burgos.

De hecho, el número uno nacional viajará a Estados Unidos para tomar parte del torneo de Indian Wells, el primero de los ATP 1000 de la temporada.

"Fernando se ha sentido bien en los últimos días, el dolor ha bajado considerablemente. No quedan secuelas del síndrome facetario, pero debemos estar atentos a que no reaparezca el dolor en la columna y pueda inflamar la articulación", dijo Burgos.

"Es muy importante, para evitar eso, una muy buena potenciación muscular, tanto de la musculatura abdominal como de la columna", agregó el profesional Burgos.

El preparador físico añadió que Fernando González continúa con sus sesiones de kinesiterapia y entrenamiento físico. "Para ello hay pautas de trabajo que seguimos muy sigilosamente y que se centran en su espalda, mismas pautas que haremos con los fisioterapeutas del ATP en Indian Wells", comentó.

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #1616
country flag RogiFan88

Fena got the second WC to Barcelona, after Juanqui!!!!

08/04/2009 - El chileno Fernando González volverá a Barcelona con la segunda wild-card

El chileno Fernando González, actual número 13 de la clasificación mundial, ha recibido la segunda de las cinco wild-card de las que dispone el Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell - 57 Trofeo Conde de Godó, según ha anunciado hoy el director del torneo Albert Costa, que la semana pasada confirmaba también la invitación al español Juan Carlos Ferrero. Esta será la quinta participación del finalista del Open de Australia de 2007 en las pistas del Real Club de Tenis Barcelona-1899, que no tomaba parte en el torneo barcelonés desde la temporada 2004, cuando alcanzaba los cuartos de final.

Contar con un tenista de la categoría de Fernando González es una gran noticia para el torneo y para los aficionados. Fernando es uno de los jugadores más carismáticos del circuito, y la verdad es que el cuadro de inscritos de nuestro torneo creo que es todo un espectáculo”, ha comentado Albert Costa tras confirmar la noticia.

Además de alcanzar la final en Australia, el chileno acumula un total de 11 títulos en su carrera profesional, además de otras 11 finales. El año pasado, González ganó la medalla de plata de los Juegos Olímpicos de Beijing, cayendo en la final ante Rafael Nadal, y en la presente temporada ha sumado el título en Viña del Mar, siendo octavofinalista en el Open de Australia e Indian Wells.
http://www.barcelonaopenbancosabadell.com/

Old 05-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #1617
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone read this??

Declaración Pública de Fernando González C.
"Jugaré gratis por Chile y donaré los dineros a los tenistas menores"

04/05/2009

Con respecto al artículo publicado hoy Lunes 4 de Mayo, en el cuerpo de Deportes de El Mercurio página 14, artículo que es motivado por los recientes acontecimientos que afectan a la dirigencia del tenis y a la distribución de los recursos que derivan de Copa Davis, quiero expresar mis sentimientos:

A lo largo de mi carrera deportiva me he mantenido siempre alejado de cualquier tipo de conflicto y pretendo continuar de la misma forma, ya que así puedo contribuir a fomentar el deporte y la unidad, en conjunto con una vida sana adherida a valores y principios para nuestra juventud. Por lo tanto, ésta será mi única declaración.

He defendido a Chile siempre con pasión y patriotismo, dejándolo todo en la cancha por mi país que me ha apoyado permanentemente y del cual me siento profundamente agradecido y orgulloso.

Nunca he pretendido influir con mi opinión en nada relacionado con la dirigencia del tenis, ya que crecí como deportista por medio del sacrificio exclusivo de mi familia, sin haber sido apoyado jamás por la Federación de Tenis de Chile. Por esta razón me mantuve en silencio durante todo el proceso eleccionario reciente, pero ahora se ha tocado mi honor, la confianza y a mi familia, por ende quiero dar a conocer mis sentimientos.

La actual directiva del tenis me ha faltado el respeto en lo que a continuación señalo:

Se han ventilado públicamente documentos de naturaleza privada, revelando montos y porcentajes, aún cuando en ellos existía una cláusula expresa de confidencialidad que evidentemente no fue respetada por la actual directiva del tenis con lo cual se rompieron todas las confianzas.

Por lo tanto,

1.- Desde ahora en adelante cederé todo el dinero que yo obtenga por Copa Davis en el futuro, y mientras dure mi carrera deportiva en beneficio de todos los menores de Chile que tengan condiciones y sueños que pudieren truncarse por falta de apoyo y gestión dirigencial.

Ello sujeto a que toda la actual directiva del tenis renuncie en beneficio del deporte que dicen querer apoyar, y que a la brevedad y con la participación de todos los deportistas federados se nomine a una nueva directiva de consenso, compuesta por personas que representen una renovación dirigencial total, con visión de futuro común, inspirada en el apoyo a las nuevas generaciones de tenistas, y cuyos antecedentes profesionales y comerciales sean intachables, algo natural de solicitar a cualquier institución.

2.- En el evento que lo anterior no ocurra, entonces, renuncio a jugar Copa Davis mientras permanezca la actual directiva del tenis.

Respecto a las investigaciones legales que también han sido ventiladas por la prensa quiero informar que seguirán adelante y que todo lo que se recupere irá en beneficio de los menores. Por lo tanto me gustaría concluir con lo siguiente:

-Que nunca más los jóvenes promesas tengan que ver sus carreras truncadas por falta de apoyo .

-Quiero dejar en claro que mi motivación es que los menores de Chile reciban el apoyo del cuál las generaciones anteriores carecimos, y que mi promesa de donar lo que se recaude a futuro en Copa Davis despeje cualquier duda respecto a mis aludidos intereses económicos.

Me siento orgulloso de haber representado a Chile y lo seguiré haciendo con mucha garra y pasion en la medida que las condiciones señaladas lo permitan.

Fernando González C.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:48 AM   #1618
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

What a mess ... But I'm with Feña in this one

Old 05-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #1619
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

can some one please translate that^^ or give a rough explenation as to what exactly its about?
im TRYING to read it and failing very badly at understanding lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #1620
country flag zine56

zine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
can some one please translate that^^ or give a rough explenation as to what exactly its about?
im TRYING to read it and failing very badly at understanding lol
act 1: gonzo and massu's lawyers send to the tennis federation a week before the internal elections a letter demanding to know for some money incomes/outcomes that they think should be explained, "mysteriously" that letter is sent not to the people involved but to everyone, so it leaks to the press

act 2: the federation gives explanations about the money but because of the negative media attention they adopt a revenge-like position and they make public the exact amount the players receive (which is supposed to be forbidden because of a confidentiality clause)

-----------------------------------------
*GOSSIP-NOTE:*
btw, gonzo receives about 140 millions and massu 100 O_o and the incomes are 70% players and 30% federation, and the gonzalez-massu families make very clear in those days they want to organize the DC matches themselves instead of having the federation involved $_$ oh and the federation wants to review the agreement about those incomes, they don't want the players to receive the same amount for winning or losing a tie.
*GOSSIP-NOTE:*

act 3: with the incomes in the open, Gonzo sends this very "patriotic" and "i'll set myself on fire for the future children of this country"-like letter

which says pretty much this:

the federation disrespected me about the confidentiality of the DC incomes, so:

1.- all my incomes of the future DC matches will be for the formation of chilean players (and says something about how when he started the federation did shit and his family had to carry with all the expenses)

but that comes with a condition: the resignation of EVERYONE in the actual administration

2.- if that doesn't happen, he will not play DC anymore

the last couple of paragraphs are pretty much full of quotes for the press, i especially find the next one very drama-queen like:

"no young player will suffer from his careers being truncated for lack of support ever again"

"my motivation is that the younger players of chile receive the support that the previous generations didn't have, and my promise of donate my incomes will be enough to dissipate every doubt about my economic interests"

*BITCHING NOTE*
(if i received 150 millions per DC tie during the last 8 years i would work for free the rest of my life too! O_o)
*BITCHING NOTE*

"i feel proud of representing chile and i'll continue to do it with a lot of courage and passion... if the conditions allow it"

Gonzo-Truba & Ljuba-Truba Dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydDi2...eature=channel
---------------------------
humildad (3) vence a soberbia (1) otra vez....

humildad 1 - soberbia 0

humildad (6) viola a soberbia (1) en la paz

Last edited by zine56 : 05-05-2009 at 04:09 PM.
zine56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote