Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 93 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #1381
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless and BABYLESS Nole Chat Part 4

This time violation stuff is kinda crazy. Murray was doing the normal tennis etiquette of not serving when his opponent wasn't looking and got a second violation.

Katje, what a great dog! A Labrador! No wonder he has energy to spare.

Lee, here is a piece about the Chinese student who died. I didn't even think about her being an only child.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...-marathon.html
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #1382
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
This time violation stuff is kinda crazy. Murray was doing the normal tennis etiquette of not serving when his opponent wasn't looking and got a second violation.

Katje, what a great dog! A Labrador! No wonder he has energy to spare.

Lee, here is a piece about the Chinese student who died. I didn't even think about her being an only child.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...-marathon.html

Thanks for the link.

star, most of the young adults from China are only child since China enforce one child policy for over 30 years. Especially those from the cities.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #1383
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thanks for the link.

star, most of the young adults from China are only child since China enforce one child policy for over 30 years. Especially those from the cities.
Yes, I mean I knew that in one part of my brain, but when I was thinking about the family, somehow I didn't add it in and then when the person said it, it all made it worse somehow because everything in my brain connected all at once.

This brilliant, beautiful girl must have been her parent's great pride.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #1384
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

In other news, my modem, as you may know, went kaput, and finally the new, higher speed modem arrived today. Everything is set up and I can be back on my laptop. So happy.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:06 PM   #1385
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I mean I knew that in one part of my brain, but when I was thinking about the family, somehow I didn't add it in and then when the person said it, it all made it worse somehow because everything in my brain connected all at once.

This brilliant, beautiful girl must have been her parent's great pride.
And her 4 grandparents

It's very hard for Chinese because that means the end of the line for 2 families.

Girls are usually not encouraged toward the kind of education she's attending in China. She had to be a very special student to get in a technical university. She was from a city but not the very modern ones like Shanghai or even from Beijing. Shenyang is more an industrial city in the Manchuria area.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #1386
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
In other news, my modem, as you may know, went kaput, and finally the new, higher speed modem arrived today. Everything is set up and I can be back on my laptop. So happy.
Good for you! So you backup your laptop to a remote site? I still won't trust it and has extra external hard drives to back up my computer.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #1387
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Good for you! So you backup your laptop to a remote site? I still won't trust it and has extra external hard drives to back up my computer.
external hard drive

They just tried to sell me something for $9 a month for security and back up. Yeah. Thanks, but no.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #1388
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I read "back on my computer" as "back up my computer"
Old 04-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #1389
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde beer

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1366229729809.jpg (38.9 KB, 2 views)

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #1390
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I thought your remark was a bit random, but then -- I'm often random.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #1391
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Ajde beer

Are you old enough to consume alcohol in a public place?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #1392
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you old enough to consume alcohol in a public place?
Yes my age on mtf is correct

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #1393
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Yes my age on mtf is correct

You're not OK in US
Old 04-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #1394
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I love our congress.

Quote:
The Senate today voted down a measure to expand background-check requirements for gun sales, dooming the most sweeping gun legislation to reach the floor in two decades.

Coming four months after the Newtown, Conn., school shooting triggered calls to strengthen the nation's gun laws, the vote derails one of President Obama's top initiatives for his second term.

The bill would also have increased spending on school safety and toughened penalties for gun trafficking. But its fate depended on Senate approval of a bipartisan compromise, negotiated by Sens. Joe Manchin III (D-W.Va.) and Patrick J. Toomey (R-Pa.), to expand background checks.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #1395
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Disappointing but not surprised.
Closed Thread