Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #811
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4 - Waiting for clay season, you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Did this reach GM already? It would be pretty fun to watch from a few meters away.

You do not want to know. Mys sister's fault so ask her.
It should see the light of day on GM. Will you do the honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Thank you for the insight, don't know what else to say
You´ll learn

The nutella drink:

Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #812
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice to know your name and you were talking about hockey now?

Trying it now a bit more difficult from the phone...

Oh, I thought the date when I joined the forum gave me away i only read GM then, but it seems that everyone is trolling there

How do you make your nutella drink?

Thank you for the insight, don't know what else to say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YodFO-y7Aus

trollicki showed it to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
It should see the light of day on GM. Will you do the honours?

No way. I said I wanted to watch from a few meters, not start it.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #813
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, be proud, your vdaughter cooked her first risotto ever.

Ok, I'll tell the truth... the first good risotto ever.
Once you master it, risotto is the easiest, most delicious thing to cook (ok, I'm going overboard with this ). I eat it about three times per week though I'll try ham and mushrooms now
Katkexxx is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #814
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No way. I said I wanted to watch from a few meters, not start it.
That's why I don't even want to post the article about Chiudinelli's comment on Federer's DC commitment.

Michel! You will have lots of vcash now.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #815
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once you master it, risotto is the easiest, most delicious thing to cook (ok, I'm going overboard with this ). I eat it about three times per week though I'll try ham and mushrooms now
It was soooo good. I also added a bit of milk in the end and of course, cheese.

BUT, no matter how hard I try, nothing can replace past for me. I just love past. Rice, mashed potatoes, french fries... they are not pasta. I could eat past everyday.

EDIT: PASTA
Old 04-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #816
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

There's a dead baby bird in my backyard lawn. Probably blew from its nest because of the wind earlier.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #817
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
It was soooo good. I also added a bit of milk in the end and of course, cheese.

BUT, no matter how hard I try, nothing can replace past for me. I just love past. Rice, mashed potatoes, french fries... they are not pasta. I could eat past everyday.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #818
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Pasta and risotto, when made by capable hands, are both incredibly tasty Though I am a big fan of Italian cuisine in general

Lee, I will need all the vcash I can get for the jinxing spree I plan to pull during RG
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #819
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
There's a dead baby bird in my backyard lawn. Probably blew from its nest because of the wind earlier.
Did you leave it there and decide to ask hubby to take care of it?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #820
country flag arm

Quote:
Oooops

BUT hey!!! You deleted one A!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Pasta and risotto, when made by capable hands, are both incredibly tasty Though I am a big fan of Italian cuisine in general

Lee, I will need all the vcash I can get for the jinxing spree I plan to pull during RG
I cook incredible pasta.

Also if you need vcash why did you transfer me that big amount? So I could return it back with interest?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #821
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Did you leave it there and decide to ask hubby to take care of it?
Hubby saw it. I don't even want to venture out there now. I hope he planned to clean it up. Soon.

And Michel, would you be able to translate the 'caption' on the pic of Janko and Jelena?

Old 04-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #822
country flag arm

"Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, y'know, turns you on... And it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other."

Old 04-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #823
country flag Trollicki

Woman: ´Look how beautiful your wife is!´
Janko: ´Yeah, I sure did marry a good ´un!´

Raquel, I gave you the vcash because you said you were short on vcash, I was trying to be nice, but you responded so callously And you do know that with such posts you only give me more ammo for saying you have a harem, right?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #824
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
"Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, y'know, turns you on... And it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other."

Definitely said by a man.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #825
country flag arm

Quote:
Definitely said by a man.
It was actually a female character on One Tree Hill. One of the hot girls, I think.
Closed Thread