Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 245 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 03:39 AM   #3661
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The story is crazy but I feel really sad for her.
The part about what she tweeted to Rihanna was

I wish her luck in her future career as a rapper and I hope having a new creative outlet will help her.

I just don't understand how her friends/family don't seem to be involved. Lindsay Lohan is a mess, but her family is in the picture putting her in rehab and just generally being in her circle. Amanda Bynes for some reason seems to be totally alone. She needs rehab/help of some sort but there doesn't seem to be anyone in her life to push her into it

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 03:41 AM   #3662
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Jess! Men in suits!

Ooh! Lah! Lah!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 AM   #3663
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the Bachelorette today so I got a dose of men in suits there too

I like almost no one except for a Venezuelan named Juan Pablo.

Old 05-28-2013, 04:56 AM   #3664
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
The part about what she tweeted to Rihanna was

I wish her luck in her future career as a rapper and I hope having a new creative outlet will help her.

I just don't understand how her friends/family don't seem to be involved. Lindsay Lohan is a mess, but her family is in the picture putting her in rehab and just generally being in her circle. Amanda Bynes for some reason seems to be totally alone. She needs rehab/help of some sort but there doesn't seem to be anyone in her life to push her into it
I read her family wants to gain conservators hip, but they can't get a diagnosis that will allow it. I also read that one of her management team called the cops in this latest incident hoping to get her put in a psych ward, but the docs there ruled she wasn't a danger to herself or others. Hard to get help for some one like her. Seems like the court put Lindsay in rehab.

Quote:
I watched the Bachelorette today so I got a dose of men in suits there too

I like almost no one except for a Venezuelan named Juan Pablo.
I saw parts of it. Wasn't Juan Pablo the soccer guy? He was cute but a little show offy. Like she was gonna swoon because he bounced a ball on his head? I'm totally spoiled, so I just watched for the guy she chooses. Doesn't look like the settling down type.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #3665
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #3666
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been busy?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #3667
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in a sad kind of way. Life is so depressing these days. Nole better help make it slitghly better.

How is everyone?
Old 05-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #3668
#freeviktor

Quote:
I read her family wants to gain conservators hip, but they can't get a diagnosis that will allow it. I also read that one of her management team called the cops in this latest incident hoping to get her put in a psych ward, but the docs there ruled she wasn't a danger to herself or others. Hard to get help for some one like her. Seems like the court put Lindsay in rehab.

I saw parts of it. Wasn't Juan Pablo the soccer guy? He was cute but a little show offy. Like she was gonna swoon because he bounced a ball on his head? I'm totally spoiled, so I just watched for the guy she chooses. Doesn't look like the settling down type.

He was They just gave her such a mixture of weirdo and freaks that he rose to the top of the pile. Him, the guy who brought his son, and the guy who got on one knee to tie his shoe were the only 3 people I would have given roses to. So many weirdos this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Yes, in a sad kind of way. Life is so depressing these days. Nole better help make it slitghly better.

How is everyone?
Not terrible!

Old 05-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #3669
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How is everyone?

I'm feeling better than I was a couple of weeks ago, that's for sure.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #3670
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Would Milos too young for her?
I think so. It's hard for me to believe she will be 26 this fall.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #3671
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

How is everyone?

Just keep thinking of your Russian adventure in a few weeks.

The TV is confusing me.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #3672
#freeviktor

Quote:

The TV is confusing me.
How come?

Old 05-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #3673
country flag arm

Quote:

Just keep thinking of your Russian adventure in a few weeks.

The TV is confusing me.
These past few days have been hard and the next 7 or 8 will be hell. I feel kind of exhausted and today especially down, but I'll snap out of it eventually.

Russia. Flight is booked for the 3rd of july. But I am so scared, it's like I am.in exams and then all.of the sudden I take a flight to Russia and only come back 5 months later. It makes me want to and at the same time

Sorry I was away for so long But I had no time, and really had nothing to say. That is how boring I am these days.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #3674
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
How come?
Cause I thought the matches would be farther along and they're just starting.

Quote:
These past few days have been hard and the next 7 or 8 will be hell. I feel kind of exhausted and today especially down, but I'll snap out of it eventually.

Russia. Flight is booked for the 3rd of july. But I am so scared, it's like I am.in exams and then all.of the sudden I take a flight to Russia and only come back 5 months later. It makes me want to and at the same time

Sorry I was away for so long But I had no time, and really had nothing to say. That is how boring I am these days.
I always like to think you aren't here because you are blissfully happy else where.

5 months? I need an itinerary.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #3675
#freeviktor

Quote:
Cause I thought the matches would be farther along and they're just starting.

I always like to think you aren't here because you are blissfully happy else where.

5 months? I need an itinerary.
Rain delay

Closed Thread