Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 244 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #3646
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Mucho's look is not cute but there are vids of him, not on court, just like the boy next door. Very family oriented (you can see in that RG vid) and has a great dog

What a bummer!
No, he seems like a good man who would be good to your daughter. Sounded like his break up was recent and he's not exactly a ladies man. Even though I think Gulbis is more attractive, I'd be a lot more happy for my daughter to be with Mucho. If she were with Gulbis, I'd be telling her to break up all the time.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #3647
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I will definitely tell my daughter to stay away from Gulbis. Well I don't have one so all my goddaughters and vdaughters

The problem with young kids these days are they will do whatever you tell them not to
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #3648
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I will definitely tell my daughter to stay away from Gulbis. Well I don't have one so all my goddaughters and vdaughters

The problem with young kids these days are they will do whatever you tell them not to
So true.

Problem is that Almagro does seem boring. Gulbis definitely is not boring, but I don't like being around people who drink too much,

I guess I'd have to steer this imaginary daughter toward Djoko or Rafa. Except for the girlfriends, . I was saving my god daughter for Isner because he is tall enough for her. But now he's in love. Oh well.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #3649
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

If I was a female, I'd stay away from both Gulbis AND Almagro.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 12:06 AM   #3650
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
So, who would you go for?
Old 05-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #3651
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So, who would you go for?
Simon probably.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #3652
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Simon probably.

Chicken legs, but pretty eyes.

I'll just call you homewrecker from now on.

Ok Viktor -- you need to add this to your repertoire. Don't given up on the litany of past mistakes the umpire has made, but this definitely has to be part of the whole thing.

Old 05-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #3653
country flag The Prince

Quote:

Ok Viktor -- you need to add this to your repertoire. Don't given up on the litany of past mistakes the umpire has made, but this definitely has to be part of the whole thing.

It's all hypothetical. I like Simon and his partner being together, they make a lovely family along with their son.

His legs are indeed effectively non-existent, but I'd rather date him than any of the other top guys, if I was a girl.

I watched that live, and it was very funny at the time. I think Troicki bringing the TV camera on to the court, in such a rage, was slightly more entertaining though. I'm sure Troicki performing instead would have made Stakhovsky's antics more entertaining.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #3654
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
It's all hypothetical. I like Simon and his partner being together, they make a lovely family along with their son.

His legs are indeed effectively non-existent, but I'd rather date him than any of the other top guys, if I was a girl.

I watched that live, and it was very funny at the time. I think Troicki bringing the TV camera on to the court, in such a rage, was slightly more entertaining though. I'm sure Troicki performing instead would have made Stakhovsky's antics more entertaining.
The commandeering of the tv camera was priceless -- but Viktor often plays where no tv cameras are available so, he needs to be prepared --- and he shouldn't leave it in his bag either. It needs to be a the ready.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #3655
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Jess! Men in suits!

Old 05-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #3656
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too Oh wait, I am female

Quote:
Simon probably.
Not a bad option

Quote:

Quote:
Jess! Men in suits!

I like it

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 03:15 AM   #3657
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/amanda-...211032810.html

Oh Amanda Bynes

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-28-2013, 03:26 AM   #3658
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They are not the original. Rainer Schuettler did that before iPhone era. He brought a small digital camera from his tennis bag and took a picture.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:30 AM   #3659
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
So true.

Problem is that Almagro does seem boring. Gulbis definitely is not boring, but I don't like being around people who drink too much,

I guess I'd have to steer this imaginary daughter toward Djoko or Rafa. Except for the girlfriends, . I was saving my god daughter for Isner because he is tall enough for her. But now he's in love. Oh well.
Would Milos too young for her?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:31 AM   #3660
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
The story is crazy but I feel really sad for her.
Closed Thread