Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 240 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #3586
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Good luck with the exams, Katja and Michel.

Dom, the concert was absolutely brilliant. Loved the show they put on.

I wasn't anywhere near the stage though, so I couldn't pass on your message to Matt Bellamy.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2013, 08:26 AM   #3587
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

You should have snuck to backstage But happy you enjoyed the show
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #3588
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Only tomorrow and then you´ll never have to do a chemistry test ever again (right?)
I can burn the textbook now

Hope you did well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Good luck with the exams, Katja and Michel.

Dom, the concert was absolutely brilliant. Loved the show they put on.

I wasn't anywhere near the stage though, so I couldn't pass on your message to Matt Bellamy.
Thanks

What concert was it?
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #3589
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
You should have snuck to backstage But happy you enjoyed the show
Thank you. Yeah, I didn't think of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Thanks

What concert was it?
How did it go?

I went to see Muse in London!
Old 05-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #3590
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How did it go?

I went to see Muse in London!
I take it you had a nice time?

It went ok, I got a 4, which is also what I needed First question confused me and I lost all of the lost points there Other two were easy, just some standard pH calculations and a few sub-questions about Galvanic cells, no tricks
Old 05-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #3591
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I take it you had a nice time?

It went ok, I got a 4, which is also what I needed First question confused me and I lost all of the lost points there Other two were easy, just some standard pH calculations and a few sub-questions about Galvanic cells, no tricks
I had a lovely time, yes.

I have no idea what any of that stuff means. Chemistry sort of went in through one ear and straight away back out through the other, at least for me. Sounds like you did wht you set out to do, so congratulations.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #3592
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can burn the textbook now
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #3593
country flag Katkexxx

Quote:
I had a lovely time, yes.

I have no idea what any of that stuff means. Chemistry sort of went in through one ear and straight away back out through the other, at least for me. Sounds like you did wht you set out to do, so congratulations.
Basically:
1. pH: acids and bases
2. Galvanic cells: batteries; cathodes/anodes blahblah

That's my plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Glad to have your approvement
Old 05-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #3594
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Glad to have your approvement
I like Chemistry though.

Can't do it here as the textbooks belong to the school.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #3595
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Give star a few more minutes to calm down her nerve. Pretty nerve wrecking for her with Rafa down a set at the beginning.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #3596
country flag Katkexxx

Quote:
I like Chemistry though.

Can't do it here as the textbooks belong to the school.
a lot of my class mates like it, I just don't get why

My textbook belongs to school too ... Might have to do it with the notebook and workbook
Old 05-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #3597
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Basically:
1. pH: acids and bases
2. Galvanic cells: batteries; cathodes/anodes blahblah

That's my plan
Yes, I remember bits and pieces about it. Can't say I'm sad about not having to study it anymore though.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #3598
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
a lot of my class mates like it, I just don't get why

My textbook belongs to school too ... Might have to do it with the notebook and workbook
It will be more fun if you can relate what you learn with your real life experience. e.g. understanding how pH values of the facial cleanser you use will affect your skin. And think about how batteries affect our daily life.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:54 PM   #3599
country flag Katkexxx

We learned that in primary school. Now it's all theoretical and then tons of equations to memorize by heart. Building a battery was fun, that I admit
Old 05-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #3600
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give star a few more minutes to calm down her nerve. Pretty nerve wrecking for her with Rafa down a set at the beginning.
Rafa and Djoko stretching my nerves these days.

They should know I a fragile old lady and cannot take these things,

Lee, I was having reminders of Guga being dragged out wide by big servers and returning far beyond the baseline, Also was thinking of Michael Russell match where Guga was taken to extremity, Luckily Brands cannot "run like a horse."
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread