Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 237 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 01:43 AM   #3541
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

What's so bad about suits?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #3542
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What's so bad about suits?
I've just never been a fan of them.

I think you can look smart, without going all out with a suit.

Doesn't help that they are hot and sweaty.

I see news reporters wearing suits in places like Afghanistan, FULL SUITS. They must be roasting!
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 01:47 AM   #3543
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Okay it's time I slept so I am definetely awake for the start of Roland Garros in the morning.

Godnight Lee, Katka and George .
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #3544
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
I've just never been a fan of them.

I think you can look smart, without going all out with a suit.

Doesn't help that they are hot and sweaty.

I see news reporters wearing suits in places like Afghanistan, FULL SUITS. They must be roasting!
Yes you can look smart without one, but you look smarter with one, and that's an undeniable fact.

I really don't mind them, and I think wearing one gives you a certain authority that you wouldn't have wearing other clothes.

And I don't see many reporters wearing suits in Afghanistan. They often just video via a satellite link wearing just a shirt, but maybe you watch a different news outlet to me.

Good night.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:51 AM   #3545
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

I have to sleep too, I'm even an hour ahead of you two
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 01:52 AM   #3546
country flag The Prince

Good night to you, too.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:59 AM   #3547
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
like a little kid

The weather is so bad here under 10 degrees these days... And I talked to a friend from Norway, where they have 27
you poor thing. That's horrible

Quote:
I just spent about 6 hours talking to my BFF (who I regrettably haven't spoken to for a while). I thought only women could talk rubbish for that long.
Let me count the hours I've spent listening to men rambling on secure in their own self-importance.

That said, there's nothing so relaxing and fun as a nice long conversation with a good friend. Don't think I've ever had a 6 hour convo tho,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
I'm almost certain that my dad used those same words when he was your age. Now he has to wear suits every day of the week and every time of the year
I love a man in a suit. . I love the back of the neck most, I think, the crisp hairline above the white shirt and then the dark collar of the suit, yum,

Quote:
Just under three years younger, I think.

Well, I'll improve quickly if I practice. Just as I have with any new skill I've picked up, save for driving.
I am so puzzled by the driving. Is it just a lack of confidence? But then you are always in a lot of traffic and not like me who could drive on empty roads at 12 and 13. Some kids started driving as young as 10 if they could reach the pedals. I mean not officially, but a pick up truck around the farm or on a back road to the fields,

Make your parents send you to me, I'll have you tearing around everywhere In no time, Now if we could only give some of your caution to Dom!!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 02:34 AM   #3548
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I love a man in a suit. . I love the back of the neck most, I think, the crisp hairline above the white shirt and then the dark collar of the suit, yum
Men. In. Suits.

x infinity

Quote:
That was what alerted me.

I have another follower on twitter. No idea who it is. He only follows 16 people, Weird. Also I barely tweet and have hardly any followers other than pseudo Serena or whatever the name is.
I got another follower I'm quite proud of the other night. A Big Brother US Champion started following me. She won season 13 She's also the most irritating player of all time, I don't even like her game play I followed her back after she followed me because I felt weird about it

I think that world is going to become my new fandom. I think I am... less interested in tennis lately..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And PusedoFed's response on twitter
I refuse to follow real Fed because I know his tweets will be uninteresting. Pseudo Fed is all I need

And the weather is really annoying here. SO COLD. On Wednesday it was 87 degrees. Today it was 55. WHAT THE HELL? Tomorrow I think it's supposed to reach 60 at least. In the weather forecast they said in parts of NY it was snowing, I think near Poughkeepsie

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 05:35 AM   #3549
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

I refuse to follow real Fed because I know his tweets will be uninteresting. Pseudo Fed is all I need

And the weather is really annoying here. SO COLD. On Wednesday it was 87 degrees. Today it was 55. WHAT THE HELL? Tomorrow I think it's supposed to reach 60 at least. In the weather forecast they said in parts of NY it was snowing, I think near Poughkeepsie

55 in May is totally unforgivable.

Also Pseudo Fed

You know who looks good in a suit???????

That's right!! The fabulous Djokovic.

Although I do admire what Armani has done for Nadal and his suits. He's much better now. Even his jeans are perfectly tailored -- You never see him now with his pant legs drooping over his shoes.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #3550
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you poor thing. That's horrible

Let me count the hours I've spent listening to men rambling on secure in their own self-importance.

That said, there's nothing so relaxing and fun as a nice long conversation with a good friend. Don't think I've ever had a 6 hour convo tho,

I love a man in a suit. . I love the back of the neck most, I think, the crisp hairline above the white shirt and then the dark collar of the suit, yum,

:
I hate it if there's dandruff all over the back of a suit. I see it way too often

I think the most I've talked over the phone with someone was two hours, back when we didn't have internet. Over skype, I would say, whole afternoon if I was lonely and my friend was also home alone

Ana's match with Martić is killing me...
Old 05-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #3551
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I feel bad for all the people who went to the shore to celebrate the "reopening" and it's horrid beach weather. I can't even imagine how cold it is with a sea breeze down there, and rain yesterday

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #3552
country flag The Prince

Quote:

Haha, well we hadn't spoken in months, so there was a lot to catch up on.

Quote:
I am so puzzled by the driving. Is it just a lack of confidence? But then you are always in a lot of traffic and not like me who could drive on empty roads at 12 and 13. Some kids started driving as young as 10 if they could reach the pedals. I mean not officially, but a pick up truck around the farm or on a back road to the fields,

Make your parents send you to me, I'll have you tearing around everywhere In no time, Now if we could only give some of your caution to Dom!!
Yes, I think it's just a lack of confidence, and I'm always cautious about things in general. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing though.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #3553
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Is Court 4 streamed?
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #3554
country flag Katkexxx

I believe it isn't. Courts 1,2 and possibly 6/7 are streamed, or something random like that
Old 05-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #3555
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I got told it is tho Hope it is Klizan,Bouchard tomorrow dodnt want to miss that
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread