Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 233 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #3481
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I wrote a long post. Clever, witty, with superb style and literary references only to have it eaten by the cyber dogs who roam the Internet pouncing on the unwary. :
hate it when that happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Yes, but I've done pretty well this week, only making one culinary mistake.

It's nice for the first couple of days, yeah. The only real advantage I can think of is not having anybody to tell me what to do, when to go to bed, and more. But that's also a disadvantage. I'm sure I would have studied way more if my mother was at home, telling me to study.

Thank you, I hope you have a nice weekend, too.
What did you mess up?

I can so relate to that! Even though having her around often disturbs my concentration, so I'm not sure what's best
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #3482
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wrote a long post. Clever, witty, with superb style and literary references only to have it eaten by the cyber dogs who roam the Internet pouncing on the unwary. :
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #3483
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all. So sweeeeeeeet
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #3484
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, but I've done pretty well this week, only making one culinary mistake.

It's nice for the first couple of days, yeah. The only real advantage I can think of is not having anybody to tell me what to do, when to go to bed, and more. But that's also a disadvantage. I'm sure I would have studied way more if my mother was at home, telling me to study.

Thank you, I hope you have a nice weekend, too.
As long as you did not burn down the kitchen, that's OK
Old 05-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #3485
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have licence back
No thanks for the pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
After the jogger fought him off, instead of staying low, he went first to a huge shopping mall and then to the supermarket I went most and exposed himself in the parking lots

He lives with his parents just outside the city limit on county land. About 4-6 miles away. The police found out where he lives from the partial license number on his plate and the car discription. Since it's outside the city, they followed him when he and his mother came to the gas station within the city and arrested him.

And on your great result! Katka!
Love it that his mother was wi him at the time of the arrest. That would be a great scene in one of the many cop shows on TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Don't you just hate that?
And even more when I haven't the desire to even try to recreate it. let's just say some guy thought he was gonna die when a bridge over a major river collapsed under his vehicle; Amanda Brynes (not actually sure of who she is but evidently a celebrity) threw a bong out of a window in NYC. Bet that made a nasty splash. ick. And I've decided reaching #2 is simply bad luck for Murray. Something always happens to make him lose it soon,
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #3486
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

You don't know Amanda Bynes? I used to love her before she went cray-cray. She was in a lot of teen type movies like She's the Man, or my personal fave because Colin Firth is in it, What A Girl Wants.

She used to be cute and pretty likable. I mean before she went crazy she was like the example of how teen stars should be

*edit* She was also in Hairspray, I forgot about that.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #3487
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's just a shame Olivia lost.
She won one match, Positives

Quote:
I stumbled across this picture from the RG qualies and thought Dom would like it.

Omg I just noticed this

Thank you star
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta

Last edited by IncrediBale : 05-24-2013 at 03:01 PM.
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #3488
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't know Amanda Bynes? I used to love her before she went cray-cray. She was in a lot of teen type movies like She's the Man, or my personal fave because Colin Firth is in it, What A Girl Wants.

She used to be cute and pretty likable. I mean before she went crazy she was like the example of how teen stars should be

*edit* She was also in Hairspray, I forgot about that.
I loved What a girl wants

I had heard that she went crazy many times now, but never actually found out what happened?
Old 05-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #3489
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
What did you mess up?
I made a rookie error. When I was boiling water ready to cook pasta, I didn't let it get hot enough, so when I put the pasta in for the guideline amount of time and then drained it, it was a rather disgusting texture.

Quote:
I can so relate to that! Even though having her around often disturbs my concentration, so I'm not sure what's best
We just can't win. When there's people at home, we are distracted. When they are gone, then there's nobody to motivate us. Ergo, we can't study.

Quote:
As long as you did not burn down the kitchen, that's OK
There's still time to make a fatal error like that.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #3490
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I loved What a girl wants

I had heard that she went crazy many times now, but never actually found out what happened?
I honestly don't even know Drugs and alcohol? It's weird because it's just over the last year or so. First she "retired" from acting, but then she posted a lot of stuff on Twitter etc. It's like she wanted out of the spotlight, but then wanted back in so she started doing things to get herself attention. She posted like half naked pics or left her apartment not wearing pants, or other things that made the media start paying attention to her again.

It's sad. When she was working she wasn't really in the public eye for any of these antics at all. She seemed so normal.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #3491
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I made a rookie error. When I was boiling water ready to cook pasta, I didn't let it get hot enough, so when I put the pasta in for the guideline amount of time and then drained it, it was a rather disgusting texture.

We just can't win. When there's people at home, we are distracted. When they are gone, then there's nobody to motivate us. Ergo, we can't study.

There's still time to make a fatal error like that.
Never trust guideline only I usually took a piece of pasta and check the tenderness before stopping.

Quote:
I honestly don't even know Drugs and alcohol? It's weird because it's just over the last year or so. First she "retired" from acting, but then she posted a lot of stuff on Twitter etc. It's like she wanted out of the spotlight, but then wanted back in so she started doing things to get herself attention. She posted like half naked pics or left her apartment not wearing pants, or other things that made the media start paying attention to her again.

It's sad. When she was working she wasn't really in the public eye for any of these antics at all. She seemed so normal.
Drugs likely the reason
Old 05-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #3492
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never trust guideline only I usually took a piece of pasta and check the tenderness before stopping.

Drugs likely the reason
The bong going out the window is a clue.

Yeah -- I never time pasta. Testing is the only way. Gotta get that al dente at just the right moment.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #3493
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Excellent!

I have loads of helpful hints and methods of self trickery I'd be willing to share with you in pm when you think you are in need.

The most important thing to remember is a visceral way but sounds stupid otherwise is: the only way to stop smoking is not to have another cigarette.

Or you can revert to Mark Twain. "Stoping smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it hundreds of times,"
The more tricks that help me stay away from those things, the better

Quote:
It was good though, he won he always wins when she sends me scores, we might need her in the next two weeks and as I've mentioned, her grandparents are going to be there

I hope you did well!

I got a 97% at maths still can't believe how easy it was And a 5 at French. So nice to finish this awful week on a positive note
Make sure she is on standby during the tournament

And congratulations on the great scores
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #3494
country flag Katkexxx

Quote:

Wow, now I see articles about her popping out everywhere, I didn't know she went that bad. If it continues she could get near the Lindsey zone and she used to be such a cute girl she's still young, hopefully she figures it out and leads a healthy life in the future...

Quote:

We just can't win. When there's people at home, we are distracted. When they are gone, then there's nobody to motivate us. Ergo, we can't study.:
Well, you've learned your lesson now the box has all the wrong information it's great that you know how to cook though, probably one of the most important things I've learned so far in life was cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

Make sure she is on standby during the tournament

And congratulations on the great scores
Thanks

I will let her know that we need her
Old 05-25-2013, 12:15 AM   #3495
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, you've learned your lesson now the box has all the wrong information it's great that you know how to cook though, probably one of the most important things I've learned so far in life was cooking
I don't really know how to cook though, at all. I just follow the instructions and hope that it's okay.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread