Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 231 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #3451
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
going from one place to another under 35°C with migraine es no bueno
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #3452
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
I did but I can't remember what. I think it was to just continue the good work I did last year.
Reason I asked, is that they can be a good way to keep yourself moving in the right direction, lifestyle wise. I know you'll be fine in the end, and things will seem much easier once you are able to get a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Quit smoking. Have fallen off the wagon once or twice, but I have not touched a cigarette in over a month ATM, so that is positive.

You?
Oh dear, well, I hope your willpower can hold you back from the temptation, indefinitely.

I made a pretty standard set of flexible resolutions. Do better in exams, read more novels, eat a little more healthily, start a meaningful relationship with someone, be nicer to everyone, & many more. I'm doing okay, I'd say.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #3453
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Oh dear, well, I hope your willpower can hold you back from the temptation, indefinitely.

I made a pretty standard set of flexible resolutions. Do better in exams, read more novels, eat a little more healthily, start a meaningful relationship with someone, be nicer to everyone, & many more. I'm doing okay, I'd say.
Yes, I hope I will be able to restrain myself.

Good to hear. Is their any hierarchy between the resolutions you just named or are you simply tackling them as they come along?
Old 05-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #3454
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lee.

Reason I asked, is that they can be a good way to keep yourself moving in the right direction, lifestyle wise. I know you'll be fine in the end, and things will seem much easier once you are able to get a job.

To be honest things aren't really going bad for me, just right now I'm bored since I finished University.

Good news is I have two module results back already and have passed both .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #3455
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I hope I will be able to restrain myself.

Good to hear. Is their any hierarchy between the resolutions you just named or are you simply tackling them as they come along?
You should be able to with some willpower!

Well, the more trivial things, like eat more fruit, are less important. I do, though, want to obtain my driving license this year. That is genuinely very important to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
To be honest things aren't really going bad for me, just right now I'm bored since I finished University.

Good news is I have two module results back already and have passed both .
Well done!
Old 05-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #3456
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
You should be able to with some willpower!

Well, the more trivial things, like eat more fruit, are less important. I do, though, want to obtain my driving license this year. That is genuinely very important to me.
If only doing that was as easy as saying it

When do you plan on starting, somewhere during the summer? Though I can imagine it will be difficult to get the hang of it, what with you guys driving on the wrong side of the road and all...
Old 05-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #3457
country flag The Prince

Quote:
If only doing that was as easy as saying it

When do you plan on starting, somewhere during the summer? Though I can imagine it will be difficult to get the hang of it, what with you guys driving on the wrong side of the road and all...
I've already had over 20 lessons, so I'm nearly there. It's just a matter of taking the test, which will happen at some point this summer.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #3458
country flag Trollicki

Ah, I´m sure you will succeed, both tomorrow and at the driver´s test.

As for me, time to zzzzz. Good night
Old 05-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #3459
country flag The Prince

Thank you and good night.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:13 AM   #3460
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight Michel.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 01:00 AM   #3461
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quit smoking. Have fallen off the wagon once or twice, but I have not touched a cigarette in over a month ATM, so that is positive.

You?
Excellent!

I have loads of helpful hints and methods of self trickery I'd be willing to share with you in pm when you think you are in need.

The most important thing to remember is a visceral way but sounds stupid otherwise is: the only way to stop smoking is not to have another cigarette.

Or you can revert to Mark Twain. "Stoping smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it hundreds of times,"
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 03:49 AM   #3462
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 04:18 AM   #3463
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

The guy who tried to kindap a woman jogger in my neighborhood on Tuesday was caught by police yesterday in the shopping area across from my place. This guy is responsable for a string of sexual assasults and exposure starting May 14. All happened in places where I frequented the most But it's quite a relief that he's behind bar now.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-24-2013, 04:36 AM   #3464
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

The guy who tried to kindap a woman jogger in my neighborhood on Tuesday was caught by police yesterday in the shopping area across from my place. This guy is responsable for a string of sexual assasults and exposure starting May 14. All happened in places where I frequented the most But it's quite a relief that he's behind bar now.

This is great news.

Just shows you though how twisted and obsessed this guy is though. He couldn't even stay out of the area for a few months while things died down. And now we will see how much time he does.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:08 AM   #3465
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I stumbled across this picture from the RG qualies and thought Dom would like it.

Closed Thread