Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 228 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #3406
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Aww, thanks, that wasn't necessary, because it was a joke you would have sleepwalked through it
I know it was a joke.

I hope you did well.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #3407
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all.

Weather sucks here as usual. I really am considering moving to London in the future, because it has miles better weather than here.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #3408
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't move to London as everything is way too expensive there. Go down to the South Coast.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #3409
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Good point, lots of options on the South Coast.

But the aim is to have a good paying job so I can afford every thing in London haha.

argument.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #3410
country flag The Prince

Even if you had all the money in the world, I'm not sure London is the best place to live, at least not in the long-term. I guess it depends on whether you like living in one of the busiest places in the world.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #3411
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I know it was a joke.

I hope you did well.
I meand the test was so easy we thought it was a joke. All the results were full numbers... I think I did ok
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #3412
country flag ProdigyEng

Good point actually. I forgot how much I hate travelling on the horrible sweaty tube.

argument.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #3413
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
I meand the test was so easy we thought it was a joke. All the results were full numbers... I think I did ok
Oh. That was the last thing I thought you meant. My apologies.

Very well done, then. Hopefully your result will reflect the ease with which you completed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Good point actually. I forgot how much I hate travelling on the horrible sweaty tube.
Yes, the tube is awful. I hate having to get it, but it's just a necessity.

What's the transport like in Manchester?
Old 05-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #3414
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Yes, the tube is awful. I hate having to get it, but it's just a necessity.

What's the transport like in Manchester?
Apart from being late most of the time, generally it's pretty good. I commute to University and usually have no issues getting there. Downside is probably no leg room on the trains, but I deal with it.

Tram links are also improving, which should help with over crowding on trains.

argument.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:33 PM   #3415
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Apart from being late most of the time, generally it's pretty good. I commute to University and usually have no issues getting there. Downside is probably no leg room on the trains, but I deal with it.

Tram links are also improving, which should help with over crowding on trains.
That's good to hear.

I saw a news report a few weeks ago that they were upgrading the trains around the Manchester area. Don't know how long it will take though.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #3416
country flag ProdigyEng

Trains? Be good if they were. The current ones are like 50 years old or something. Terrible. I know they are upgrading the lines and Victoria station, which is where I usually go to when I go to Manchester or connect for my train to Uni.

Do you live in Central London George?

argument.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #3417
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Trains? Be good if they were. The current ones are like 50 years old or something. Terrible. I know they are upgrading the lines and Victoria station, which is where I usually go to when I go to Manchester or connect for my train to Uni.

Do you live in Central London George?
I think so, although you know how long it takes them to upgrade? Many years, at the very least.

I don't live in Central London, personally. However, my father does, and I often go and visit him, and stay with him, so I am quite accustomed to London life.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #3418
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
I think so, although you know how long it takes them to upgrade? Many years, at the very least.

I don't live in Central London, personally. However, my father does, and I often go and visit him, and stay with him, so I am quite accustomed to London life.
Yeah It'll probably take another 4-5 years to fully upgrade. Although the station upgrade will probs be done by next year. I have good faith in that because building work is done fast nowadays and they didn't take long to get the tram network extensions up and running..

argument.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #3419
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Joe.da faq is your sig/avie
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #3420
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Afternoon all.

Weather sucks here as usual. I really am considering moving to London in the future, because it has miles better weather than here.
I thought the weather Was crap everywhere in the UK.

Cold even when you all think it is warm. Also damp. Also cloudy.

Some pretty green scenery tho.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread