Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 226 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #3376
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! survivors and nerds inside

I'm back! It's nice with no internet or cell phone for two days.

And it's nicer to have internet after that.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #3377
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Katka, I think the word you are not sure od in English is "displacement," i.e. you take out an emotion on a less threatening object. Also known in common parlance as "kicking the dog."
I failed to notice your brief appearance this afternoon thanks for helping me with words, it gets frustrating when I have to use a whole sentence for something that I could have just put in one word if I knew which one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

how was it?
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #3378
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Lee

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #3379
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

A little bit relaxing. It's nice I don't have to cook for 2-3 days although I am not a fan of eating out.

It's nice and quiet on Sunday as a huge group moved out while we arrived and we were the only renter. But yesterday, a big group of teenagers arrived having their summer camp. So it's a bit noisy
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #3380
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

The sooner this bet is over, the better!

argument.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 PM   #3381
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
The sooner this bet is over, the better!
Never bet vs Nadal on clay
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #3382
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I forgot to put the SD back to my camera after I uploaded the quail baby chicken that other day so I could only took a few pics with my camera

Here's is my staring contest with a squirrel

and Brutus enjoying a quiet afternoon

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Squirrel and me.jpg (66.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Brutus enjoying an easy afternoon.jpg (44.7 KB, 57 views)
Old 05-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #3383
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lee

Welcome back
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #3384
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Hubby checked the backyard and found one of the quail babies drowned in the swimming pool. The family is gone. Without Brutus here for 2 days, the neighborhood cats might come to the backyard.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:13 AM   #3385
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hubby checked the backyard and found one of the quail babies drowned in the swimming pool. The family is gone. Without Brutus here for 2 days, the neighborhood cats might come to the backyard.

Poor quail baby

Hopefully the rest of the family is okay
Old 05-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #3386
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

A woman jogger almost got kidnapped in my neighborhood. She passed a car parked at the shoulder of the road and a guy came out and tried to pull her into the car. Luckily she thought him off.

This is supposed to be a very safe neighborhood and now I will be extra alerted everytime I want to just cross the road to the mail box, the convenience store, the drug store or the bank.

Last edited by Lee : 05-22-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:11 AM   #3387
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

Poor quail baby

Hopefully the rest of the family is okay
I really hope that the family just move on.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #3388
#freeviktor

Quote:
A woman jogger almost got kidnapped in my neighborhood. She passed a car parked at the shoulder of the road and a guy came out and tried to pull her into the car. Luckily she thought him off.

This is supposed to be a very safe neighborhood and now I will be extra alerted everytime I want to just cross the road to the mail box, the convenience store, the drug store or the bank.
Ahhhh so scary!!!
Old 05-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #3389
country flag ProdigyEng

Afternoon

argument.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #3390
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Nole
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread