Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #2776
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Enjoy tonight. Ana will be fine without you there She will want you to study.
she wasn't! Last time she played Maria, she kind of choked twice, this time she just couldn't hold her serve twice in a row But, yeah she just did it so I wouldn't have to watch the final tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

Have fun going out and good luck studying, you can do it
l.
It was semi-fun. It was a festival outside and we got lucky it didn't rain, but it was soo muddy and people were laying on the floor and got all dirty. The singers were good fortunately (which was expected since they're "famous" here) and where I stood (like third row) people were mostly ok. The further from the stage I went the more zombies I saw

Quote:
Spent 6 hours shopping (include driving with no stopping for lunch) Came home with 4 tops, one thights and one pajama pants. A pair of shoes. Plus lots of other minor stuff and dinner
is that the closest shopping centre to you? Looks like you had a nice time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Star, I noticed the GM hyenas really went after you yesterday. Was it worth it? Feeling comfortable here? Hope so.
Which thread? Im still on vacation from GM, what happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I am back sad part is exam period has officially started so the next time I am going to have fun I'll be in Russia.
did anything exciting happen on the ball? When are you leaving?

Quote:
Exams and papers and stuff until 27th of june the earliest... and then straight to russia. I m not ready, I'll need you guys
Over a month of this? as a med student, how much do you need to study for your average exam? My best friend's sister studies like 24/7 even outside of exam period, it just seems crazy
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #2777
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exams and papers and stuff until 27th of june the earliest... and then straight to russia. I m not ready, I'll need you guys
Good luck with it all

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #2778
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post

Which thread? Im still on vacation from GM, what happened?
It was nothing, just some fan boys. They don't like getting made fun of by a woman and esp, an older woman.

Quote:
Over a month of this? as a med student, how much do you need to study for your average exam? My best friend's sister studies like 24/7 even outside of exam period, it just seems crazy

I found that once I studied consistently instead of cramming for an exam, everything was easier. Besides I think Raquel is more interested in learning the subject matter than just passing, this is good news for her patients.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #2779
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

^fans of which player?

Obviously it's easier to study consistently, one just has to get used to it But when you have regular exams for over a month... I think it messes your brain a little

Why did Novak have to draw Wawrinka I hope he wins today and chokes horribly in his next mach, so his confidence is shattered. It feels so bad saying this, because I like Stan
Old 05-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #2780
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was semi-fun. It was a festival outside and we got lucky it didn't rain, but it was soo muddy and people were laying on the floor and got all dirty. The singers were good fortunately (which was expected since they're "famous" here) and where I stood (like third row) people were mostly ok. The further from the stage I went the more zombies I saw
It´s a festival, it is supposed to be muddy Who were the singers? And I can imagine you wanted to avoid the ´zombies´
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #2781
country flag Katkexxx

I know, but before the concerts started it started to rain really heavily

The singers were Slovenian so it probablyl doesn't tell you much that's why I put famous in "", because they are only famous localy i can post a link to their songs when I get on computer, if you're interested?
Old 05-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #2782
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It was nothing, just some fan boys. They don't like getting made fun of by a woman and esp, an older woman.
You're GOATing is admirable

argument.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #2783
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^fans of which player?

Obviously it's easier to study consistently, one just has to get used to it But when you have regular exams for over a month... I think it messes your brain a little

Why did Novak have to draw Wawrinka I hope he wins today and chokes horribly in his next mach, so his confidence is shattered. It feels so bad saying this, because I like Stan
It does a little bit, but when you finally go to work you have to get used to being in pressure situations pretty consistently. Then you think exams are not so bad, particularly since your performance there only affects yourself and not others. But, that's all long into your future.

You know who I find inspiring are those boys from the Sudan who escaped and made good lives for themselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sudan
Old 05-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #2784
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
You're GOATing is admirable
it's not admirable, it's just as stupid as they are really,
Old 05-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #2785
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
it's not admirable, it's just as stupid as they are really,

argument.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #2786
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, and go down to lisbon to get the visa. and deal with some issues. My god, I'll be drained byt the end, but then I'll go to Russia and all will be ok
By the time you finish exam, I will be really busy in Calgary

Quote:
she wasn't! Last time she played Maria, she kind of choked twice, this time she just couldn't hold her serve twice in a row But, yeah she just did it so I wouldn't have to watch the final tomorrow

Quote:
zombies

Quote:
is that the closest shopping centre to you? Looks like you had a nice time
I went to two. I can get to a decent shopping center within half an hour drive (we drive fast here, most of the roads I traveled has a speed limit over 45mph/72kph) Much better than star
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:22 PM   #2787
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, but before the concerts started it started to rain really heavily

The singers were Slovenian so it probablyl doesn't tell you much that's why I put famous in "", because they are only famous localy i can post a link to their songs when I get on computer, if you're interested?
Sure

Quote:
By the time you finish exam, I will be really busy in Calgary
What are you going to be doing in Calgary, if I may ask?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #2788
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are you going to be doing in Calgary, if I may ask?
Both hubby and my families are in Calgary. Well, my sister lives in Cochrane which is a town outside Calgary. We go back every summer. And this year, my niece is getting marry at the end of June. We will have a number of relatives coming from Hong Kong and Vancouver.

But there are lots of things to do in Calgary during summer. The biggest is Calgary Stampede. A combination of rodeo, live stock/ranching exhibitions, midway games, concerts and cultural/native indians display all in one. This year is from July 5-14.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #2789
country flag Katkexxx

Quote:
It does a little bit, but when you finally go to work you have to get used to being in pressure situations pretty consistently. Then you think exams are not so bad, particularly since your performance there only affects yourself and not others. But, that's all long into your future.

You know who I find inspiring are those boys from the Sudan who escaped and made good lives for themselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sudan
Some good points you made

Quote:

zombies

I went to two. I can get to a decent shopping center within half an hour drive (we drive fast here, most of the roads I traveled has a speed limit over 45mph/72kph) Much better than star
With a flashing lights coming from the stage, while I was turned away from it and towards them, I felt like in a zombie movie, no kidding... and the way they were moving wide to side while walking towards me

That's kind of far away , but I suppose my perception of distance is a little different, since a 45 minute drive takes me to the beach and another one takes me skiing

Quote:
Sure
It's so tough to find normal videos I like both of the performers, because they write their own songs in Slovene language and the lyrics actually have a meaning, which is so rare

First was a band named Tabu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJBvi...lLHU3XcNBRNVYQ This is their most known song, also the most frequently aired song on our radios, apparently
And this is my favorite song of theirs, but I only found this amateur recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iPBQGZtgLk

The next one was a singer, Vlado Kreslin. He sings everything from rock to folk lullabies and most people (of all ages) like some of his songs.

This one I always listened to when I was little http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRTXaG_y9dc
I remember my maths teacher in primary school sang this for us once, probably the most popular of his songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yGwx_pOmo
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #2790
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

45 mph is considered fast? That's my "slow"

Reason #3252 I can't leave New Jersey

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread