Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 178 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #2656
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Good luck with your audition video -- hope you got the application figured out.
I got it to work from another computer. On mine I tried everything, I tried Chrome, Firefox, even Internet Explorer. I made the pic a jpg, a bmp, a tiff, I turned off my virus scanner, my ad block and my IP redirector NOTHING WORKED. I use my mom's laptop, it worked instantly So it's all submitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I don't get it either But I remember I read some posts by "new" posters that took offense of heya's posts. They just don't understand her. And we have new moderators that don't really know most of the posters either.
I think it's because many of us who have been moderators in the past who have history on this board have quit the moderation team, and other long time posters who have been interested have a past. I remember back in the glory days, Adam wanted to be a vbookie and because he had been banned before he couldn't be considered even though he was back then one of the most active and well-liked posters on the board and not really a threat of ever being banned again and that was just to be a vbookie! I think the group of people who know the posters, and who are interested in being a mod are so few and far between that they have to take the people who are still clean slates

Quote:
Yeah, It's sort of scary how the mods are all newbies and newbies who don't post much. I don't really understand why people want to be moderators on a forum where they aren't that much a part of the community.

Heya's like an institution. But they didn't mind getting rid of Mikey.

And really, that's sucked a lot of fun out of the board. I mean I don't know anything about the footie thread, but I can't imagine that thread is better off without him either.
Power it may just be MTF but a power trip is still a power trip if you don't have much going on in real life to give you that same energy.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #2657
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I got it to work from another computer. On mine I tried everything, I tried Chrome, Firefox, even Internet Explorer. I made the pic a jpg, a bmp, a tiff, I turned off my virus scanner, my ad block and my IP redirector NOTHING WORKED. I use my mom's laptop, it worked instantly So it's all submitted

I think it's because many of us who have been moderators in the past who have history on this board have quit the moderation team, and other long time posters who have been interested have a past. I remember back in the glory days, Adam wanted to be a vbookie and because he had been banned before he couldn't be considered even though he was back then one of the most active and well-liked posters on the board and not really a threat of ever being banned again and that was just to be a vbookie! I think the group of people who know the posters, and who are interested in being a mod are so few and far between that they have to take the people who are still clean slates

Power it may just be MTF but a power trip is still a power trip if you don't have much going on in real life to give you that same energy.
Yay!

I think you are right. I would never be considered for a moderator position because I've been too vocal against Federer. So, even though I don't have a single infraction on my record that alone rules me out. I guess they have to take people with lonely a few hundred posts to maintain the illusion of impartiality although of course that's only an illusion.

In more important matters: why is youzhny wearing a bow on his sleeve?
star is online now View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #2658
country flag mate

mate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In more important matters: why is youzhny wearing a bow on his sleeve?
Victory day, День Победы, in Russia today, so maybe this is the reason for the bow, but I'm not sure
mate is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #2659
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mate View Post
Victory day, День Победы, in Russia today, so maybe this is the reason for the bow, but I'm not sure
Thank you.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #2660
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

evening all

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #2661
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Only over 200 posts in the Kei match thread? Were mods busy deleting post left right and center?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #2662
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

May be other fanbases are not interested in gloating like they did in Nole's.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #2663
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May be other fanbases are not interested in gloating like they did in Nole's.
Federer in 2 has been gloating, double standards at their highest.. I will PM you

argument.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #2664
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
evening all
Helloooo

omg I am online when there are other people here for once?

Old 05-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #2665
country flag ProdigyEng

Jess.

What show is it you're applying for? Big Brother?

argument.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #2666
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Hockey sucks
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #2667
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Hockey sucks
I coulda told you that ages ago Dom

argument.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #2668
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I coulda told you that ages ago Dom
Slovakia losing to Latvia
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #2669
#freeviktor

Quote:
Jess.

What show is it you're applying for? Big Brother?
Yes

Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #2670
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Only over 200 posts in the Kei match thread? Were mods busy deleting post left right and center?
I dunno. Marto was deleting in the live commentary thread because of nicknames for players. Didn't like Frauderer or Flasco.

I guess I missed the memo there.
Closed Thread