Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 176 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #2626
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It's a interesting story, but it's not as if it's something that needs to be covered every second of every day. They don't need news trucks in front of the women's houses. It's not as if either of them is going to wander out and say, "Let me tell you all about it." Now it will unfold slowly as the investigators take their time to sort through the evidence and talk to the women over a period of weeks. The women haven't been able to go outside for 10 years and now they still can't go outside because the media is holding them prisoners. Can't anybody see that? It's kind of cruel.
Agree 100%.

Even Nole in Rome tweet that youtube video you post yesterday
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #2627
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole did not play R1 in Madrid

We know the Italians love him
Yes. I meant his first match.

We thought they luved him in Madrid too but they turned on him in a fierce way
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #2628
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Oracle. I'm giving you your nightly news

AGAIN!

Quote:
Police have netted 31 people in three countries in the past 24 hours in a Europe-wide manhunt, after $50 million in uncut gems were stolen in a daring assault at the Brussels airport this February.

Remember when this happened -- the heist? And now THIRTY-ONE people were involved??? wow.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Globa...t-friend-video
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #2629
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

The media in north america has become very sensationalist indeed. Not a good sign (signs and wonders )

There are a few good diamonds in the rough though: 60 minutes, 20/20, and some first rate journalism here in Canuckistan (The Fifth Estate, and The Cutting Edge).

Thank goodness for alternative news sources on the Internet!

argument.

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 05-08-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #2630
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Yes. I meant his first match.

We thought they luved him in Madrid too but they turned on him in a fierce way
They never. Ask our Raquel!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #2631
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Mr. Oracle. I'm giving you your nightly news

AGAIN!

Remember when this happened -- the heist? And now THIRTY-ONE people were involved??? wow.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Globa...t-friend-video

Thanks Star, I always get a chuckle about what you find newsworthy! Keep 'em comin'!

You set the bar high though for shock value with the home depot dude

Oh! And I watched that video of the guy who saved those damsels in distress...he's great! I saw it on Jimmy Kimmel and I thought it was a parody at first.

argument.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #2632
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They never. Ask our Raquel!
No, hard for them to warm up to Djokovic in Madrid I would think.

He's not as beloved as Federer at IW, but I think the crowd quite likes him.

For instance with Nadal, there are a noticeable number of people in the crowd who cheer against him even when he plays people 90% of the crowd probably never heard of, but I've not seen that with Nole. Probably more people don't care one way or another, but I've not sensed any ill will as I do with Nadal.

I'm not sure about New York. I can't tell from TV so much. In Miami, it's all about the South Americans, so it doesn't matter who is playing. If someone plays against a South American, that's who gets the cheers. Nadal benefits because he's from Spain. That's the default choice if there's no South American.

Last edited by star : 05-08-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #2633
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Thanks Star, I always get a chuckle about what you find newsworthy! Keep 'em comin'!

You set the bar high though for shock value with the home depot dude

Oh! And I watched that video of the guy who saved those damsels in distress...he's great! I saw it on Jimmy Kimmel and I thought it was a parody at first.
Yeah, but he's a big talker. Probably his across the street neighbor did as much or more, but his English isn't very good. The across the street neighbor was the first on the scene. This Charles guy says he heard the screaming and then saw his neighbor rush across the street and that's why he went over.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #2634
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I can't believe the temp banned list. So surprised some of the posters are not there while some shouldn't be there, are there.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #2635
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I can't believe the temp banned list. So surprised some of the posters are not there while some shouldn't be there, are there.
The banned list is a joke and has been for sometime. The moderators assigned to that task clearly don't take it seriously.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #2636
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Next story is a little old, but I missed it at the time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...=ILCNETTXT3487

Really fascinating stuff. Odd that the U.S. would say Spain was the only country where this guy would be safe.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #2637
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

heya banned again, I feel for that poor harmless soul.

heya

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #2638
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Next story is a little old, but I missed it at the time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...=ILCNETTXT3487

Really fascinating stuff. Odd that the U.S. would say Spain was the only country where this guy would be safe.
Guess it's true as he's still alive
Old 05-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #2639
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
heya banned again, I feel for that poor harmless soul.

heya
Someone is out to get Heya. She's been a poster here for as long as I have, and it's only recently that she's been banned at all. Weird.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #2640
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Incredible. Please do not read before bedtime.

Time after time people believe that indiscriminate terror and slaughter can solve a problem, but it never does.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/wo...islamists.html
Closed Thread