Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 174 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #2596
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I understand

SHe is making fun of me always telling me to take her somewhere

but I will tell you what I HAD to do last week..We went with one friend to our friends house (about hour drive) and he IDIOT got drunk there and we had to get back. So because I didnt want to get killed I had to drive. Was so scared
As star said, called someone. Also, check if there's any volunteer group that will provide a driver for situation like that just in case there's nobody you can call in this situation. Your local motor association should have the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I know. The best one hander ever if we talk about effectiveness. Fed's is a pale shadow. Unfortunately, all the drooling over Federer's overrated (imo) backhand has embittered me.
IMO, Fed's backhand is terrible especially lately. Just like Sampras in his later days.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #2597
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pretty sure cops can tell when someone is doing that. Also, hard to get a drunk to comply quickly.

Listen to your lawyer. Call someone to come and get you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
As star said, called someone. Also, check if there's any volunteer group that will provide a driver for situation like that just in case there's nobody you can call in this situation. Your local motor association should have the info.

IMO, Fed's backhand is terrible especially lately. Just like Sampras in his later days.
I know about service like that in England but not here to be honest
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #2598
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

IMO, Fed's backhand is terrible especially lately.
Just like Sampras in his later days.
Shankerer.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #2599
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Mucho and Misha in a dog fight first game third set
Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #2600
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My memory of Sampras is vague now, but did he run around his backhand as much as Federer? Well, also Sampras came into the net so much more than Federer that he wasn't playing the same kind of baseline game Federer plays. I think young people learning about tennis should have to watch some tennis in the old days when players came to the net on a consistent basis just to know what a good net game actually looks like. As much as I never liked Sampras, he was amazingly quick at the net. Still I prefer Edberg at the net. Rafter was nice but probably not as physically suited to it as Sampras and Edberg.

Even when Federer's backhand was in top condition, it was not like Guga's. Too bad we never got to see Guga and Rafa play each other in top condition on clay. I would like to see that. Sometimes I can put myself back in time and hear Guga's moan/groan in my mind.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #2601
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My memory of Sampras is vague now, but did he run around his backhand as much as Federer? Well, also Sampras came into the net so much more than Federer that he wasn't playing the same kind of baseline game Federer plays. I think young people learning about tennis should have to watch some tennis in the old days when players came to the net on a consistent basis just to know what a good net game actually looks like. As much as I never liked Sampras, he was amazingly quick at the net. Still I prefer Edberg at the net. Rafter was nice but probably not as physically suited to it as Sampras and Edberg.

Even when Federer's backhand was in top condition, it was not like Guga's. Too bad we never got to see Guga and Rafa play each other in top condition on clay. I would like to see that. Sometimes I can put myself back in time and hear Guga's moan/groan in my mind.

argument.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #2602
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #2603
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:

They don't ran around to hit forehand in those days that much. Especially with Sampras preference of finishing his points at the net. It's hard to come to the net in that position But Sampras backhand deteriorated, probably like Fed when they became half a step slower.

Guga's moan/groan is like his backhand, pure sensuous
Old 05-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #2604
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Bonus in watching Mucho's matches these days..... Juan Carlos Ferrero
Old 05-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #2605
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Nole single backhand was beautiful
Old 05-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #2606
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Raquets arrived Rome with him so no excuse on not practicing

Old 05-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #2607
country flag ProdigyEng

Looks like his hugging them tightly

argument.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #2608
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Looks like his hugging them tightly
Of course, his tools of trade!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #2609
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Rome
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #2610
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Roma! Roma!
Closed Thread