Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 148 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #2206
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Nole's facebook, "Movie night at home. My lady's choice: the notebook. Popcorns and tissues are ready
"
poor Nole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
I'm a bit paranoid (too strong a word but still) when it comes to alcohol consumption, because alcoholism is very present in my family.
Definitely a reason to beware.

Quote:

I'm going to bed actually it's a bit creepy as the dog is on te bed next to mine, which is about 50cm away from my face and this thing is huge!!! Imagine having a horse next to you with its eyes wide open staring in your face while you're asleep
Is this your dog we speak of now?

I definitely know that would give Raquel the creeps.

Some times my eyes pop open suddenly at night to find my cat staring intensely at me. It's a little unsettling.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2013, 09:06 PM   #2207
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody in GM saying viral meningitis easily can be treated with antibiotics.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #2208
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh it gets on my nerve when people think I have the power to solve one of their issues. My cousin just had one of his rap videos deleted off Youtube due to copyright and he thinks I can help him

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #2209
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

The cover of the tablet version of National Geographic is ridiculously adorable. Whoever can get it should. NG does great things with their tablet version. I do miss all the great maps that came with the print copies.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #2210
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

When a friend winds you up

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #2211
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a bit paranoid (too strong a word but still) when it comes to alcohol consumption, because alcoholism is very present in my family.

I'm going to bed actually it's a bit creepy as the dog is on te bed next to mine, which is about 50cm away from my face and this thing is huge!!! Imagine having a horse next to you with its eyes wide open staring in your face while you're asleep
I know how you feel. Though take it from me, the worry tires you out mentally. You know best how susceptible you are to it.

And if I happen to have a nightmare tonight with this very situation happening in it, I´m going to blame you

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The cover of the tablet version of National Geographic is ridiculously adorable. Whoever can get it should. NG does great things with their tablet version. I do miss all the great maps that came with the print copies.
Mind telling those of us without a tablet what the cover is?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #2212
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are absolutely right in your worry.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #2213
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I know how you feel. Though take it from me, the worry tires you out mentally. You know best how susceptible you are to it.

And if I happen to have a nightmare tonight with this very situation happening in it, I´m going to blame you

I can't really explain it very well. The cover story is: This Baby Will Live To Be 120. There's a baby on the cover. Very cute with lots of black spiky hair. Then when you touch the cover it divides into lots of pictures of baby faces and they are all moving quickly from one shot to another and the pictures narrow down to four baby faces moving from shot to shot and then back to the cover with the one original baby who smiles, sticks out his tongue in a cute way and then is back to the original shot and the color changes and the image is static.

It's such a surprise and then I keep making it go over and over,
Old 04-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #2214
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Nole's facebook, "Movie night at home. My lady's choice: the notebook. Popcorns and tissues are ready
"
You see I would never make him go through that pain...

Quote:
Somebody in GM saying viral meningitis easily can be treated with antibiotics.
x infinity.

But I was a bit relieved when I read it was viral meningitis and not encephalitis or a stroke. Well a stroke would be really weird in his case, he would have to have some artery malformation or something.

The doctor in me should shut up.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:53 AM   #2215
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I have no problem with drinking. Hubby always has beer or wine or whatever during dinner. Like star, I hate the feeling being drunk. Since I have zero tolerance on alcohol, I stay away. Also, some people are really obnoxious half drunk or fully drunk
Funny how alcohol removes one's inhibitions (in vino veritas--shows and amplifies what lies beneath), and skews your sense of reality. My uncle becomes a psychopath with his words, abuse directed at everyone and anyone, I become a philosopher king and take things to the extreme: funny things are too funny, sad things too sad, mundane things suddenly become profound. Weird huh? I probably like the stuff too much and really need to be careful. Being busy and having someone around is key. There are many traps for the single person with too much time.

A powerful, powerful escapist and legal drug which if not treated like a cobra can bite you over time:

Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, When it sparkleth in the cup, When it goeth down smoothly:
At the last it biteth like a serpent, And stingeth like an adder.
Thine eyes shall behold strange things, And thy heart shall utter perverse things.
Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea,
Or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
They have stricken me,'shalt thou say , and I was not hurt;
They have beaten me, and I felt it not: When shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Proverbs 23

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 04-29-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-29-2013, 07:30 AM   #2216
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
he was in my avatar before.
]
If you like him enough to put him in your avatar then you have every right to be jealous

Quote:

Is this your dog we speak of now?

Some times my eyes pop open suddenly at night to find my cat staring intensely at me. It's a little unsettling.
No, my dog is at home my dad's dog is big even for a doga, I'll take a pic of her. She actually looks more like a cow than like a horse and she was looking at me all night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

Luckily I don't live with those family members or I would be totally exhausted from that...

And I hope you slept without such disruptions

[
More food today
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #2217
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Funny how alcohol removes one's inhibitions (in vino veritas--shows and amplifies what lies beneath)
In vino veritas, in hepar cirrhosis
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #2218
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Other than Dom is sick, I hope everyone is OK!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #2219
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Is Dom sick?
Old 04-29-2013, 03:43 PM   #2220
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread