Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 147 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #2191
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I am here. Where are you if you are not at home.

Maybe it's too late to go home?
I was home, instead of home I meant "bed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i read that women wear heels to emphasise the buttocks. the dress with these heels will make you the belle of the ball.

nobody puts baby in the corner!
I wear heels to make me look taller and longer especially wearing a long dress. Trust me, my butt is already big enough, no need to emphasize it in any way.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #2192
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Yes, I guess the process of going out and the patterns behind it are pretty much the same in the larger part of the world

Good night and have a safe trip tomorrow
we arrived safely I Went to visit my baby cousin #2 and then I slept for two hours until lunch (still 3 hours of sleep missing for today). Grandma is spoiling me, she made lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You are officially the cutest girl ever. I am dethroned

You can go to clubs, stay sober and still have fun. The trick is: drink coffee, make sure you want to dance, and get your friends drunk so that you can laugh about them.
thanks, I guess

Good advice! The last time I went I danced a lot and it was quite fun actually. However coffee doesn't really work for me and I'm always worried for my friends. In addition, it's illegal for us to drink and if they get cought by their parents... Not good

Quote:
Depends on how hot this Nathan is. I do not know him!
where do you live?!

Quote:
It all makes sense, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Take the anti histamine and go to the doctor, there are other options you can consider, depending on what the allergen really is.
:
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Not the lab? What is his dog like?
His dog is Dogo argentino. She's really nice and all, but not as friendly as the lab. He simply wants to show that he loves everything all the time
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #2193
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
we arrived safely I Went to visit my baby cousin #2 and then I slept for two hours until lunch (still 3 hours of sleep missing for today). Grandma is spoiling me, she made lamb
You have the whole week to make up for that lack of sleep And lamb is indeed.

Also, I agree with the suggestion of getting your friends drunk and laughing at them when going clubbing, it´s quite hilarious to hear the conversations drunk people have And of course when you feel like dancing it is always good
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #2194
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, you know what, it is mostly a phase you have to go through in my view. Between 16 and 20 clubbing was my idea of fun, but I've grown to more and more feel at ease in a bar with some friends where you can actually communicate with one another In the end, it is more important with who you are spending your time than where you are doing it; with the right people you can have fun everywhere. As for you, you will find what suits you

I must admit that, without wanting to glorify drinking and aware of the vparental supervision on these posts (), I have had some nights out in a club where I had drunk some and subsequently had a good time. But the same is the case for some nights where I had not drunk at all. Problem is people tend to see drinking too much of a goal in and of itself and not as a means to relax. And again, here too you know best what suits you.

I work as a postman on Saturdays. It is a somewhat tedious job, but the money is welcome

And Joe: what is your idea of a good night out?
I have no problem with drinking. Hubby always has beer or wine or whatever during dinner. Like star, I hate the feeling being drunk. Since I have zero tolerance on alcohol, I stay away. Also, some people are really obnoxious half drunk or fully drunk

Quote:
You are officially the cutest girl ever. I am dethroned

You can go to clubs, stay sober and still have fun. The trick is: drink coffee, make sure you want to dance, and get your friends drunk so that you can laugh about them.
you're just happy that you're not the youngest girl here!
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #2195
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends on how hot this Nathan is. I do not know him!
he was in my avatar before.

Young Nathan Fillion in his Firefly (a Sci-Fi TV series) days

and the mature one with TV series Castle

Last edited by Lee : 04-28-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #2196
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

And a ridiculous Nathan Fillion. YES, he is a Canadian! Born in Edmonton. But I forgive him since it's not his choice

Old 04-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #2197
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

oh Castle! He doesn't do anything for me, tbh.

And I wish I was the youngest or at least younger
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #2198
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Nathan is brilliant
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #2199
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I didn't recognize the name either. I never watch that show, but sometimes I see the very beginning because it follows a show I do watch.

But also if you were younger you would be a baby and you don't want to be a baby
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #2200
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

The ´Captain Canada´ picture is quite funny
Old 04-28-2013, 09:06 PM   #2201
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Just asked for an extension for my University work once again, gosh I'm bad .
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #2202
country flag Trollicki

You think they will grant it to you?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #2203
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think they will grant it to you?
Yeah they always do, they know that I have some learning difficulties, and everyone is entitled to 5 days penalty free extension anyway. I usually work well when I have the extension .
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #2204
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Nole's facebook, "Movie night at home. My lady's choice: the notebook. Popcorns and tissues are ready
"
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #2205
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I have no problem with drinking. Hubby always has beer or wine or whatever during dinner. Like star, I hate the feeling being drunk. Since I have zero tolerance on alcohol, I stay away. Also, some people are really obnoxious half drunk or fully drunk

you're just happy that you're not the youngest girl here!
I'm a bit paranoid (too strong a word but still) when it comes to alcohol consumption, because alcoholism is very present in my family.

Quote:

Sorry

Quote:
You have the whole week to make up for that lack of sleep And lamb is indeed.
I'm going to bed actually it's a bit creepy as the dog is on te bed next to mine, which is about 50cm away from my face and this thing is huge!!! Imagine having a horse next to you with its eyes wide open staring in your face while you're asleep
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread