Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 146 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #2176
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Well, do you usually go out every Friday/Saturday? Iif you at least completed all you planed to do today then it was probably worth staying at home
Well, I work on Saturday, so I stay at home nearly every Friday night. I usually go out on Thursday and/or Saturday, usually one of the two, occasionally both, at times neither. It really depends on how busy I am with assignments and so on. Yeah, I didn't quite manage to do everything I wanted today, but I mostly did what i had to do and I will carry on tomorrow

Do you feel the desire to go out or has that not happened to you (yet)?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 10:48 PM   #2177
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

I was meant to go out tonight to some clubs but friend who I was menna be goingbout with had to cancel as his girlfriends grandma died.

Unfortunate as I don't often go out to clubs as they dont appeal to me much.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 10:53 PM   #2178
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

I go if there's a party and someone invites me or I go out but not to clubs, because apparently you need to drink to have fun in clubs (only drunk people had fun when I was there) and I don't want my parents to murder me (nor do I have a desire to be drunk, otherwise I'd find a way probably )
Most of my friends have been going out for years now so perhaps I'm just not made for that

You said you worked as a part time post officer, right?
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #2179
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I go if there's a party and someone invites me or I go out but not to clubs, because apparently you need to drink to have fun in clubs (only drunk people had fun when I was there) and I don't want my parents to murder me (nor do I have a desire to be drunk, otherwise I'd find a way probably )
Most of my friends have been going out for years now so perhaps I'm just not made for that

Well, you know what, it is mostly a phase you have to go through in my view. Between 16 and 20 clubbing was my idea of fun, but I've grown to more and more feel at ease in a bar with some friends where you can actually communicate with one another In the end, it is more important with who you are spending your time than where you are doing it; with the right people you can have fun everywhere. As for you, you will find what suits you

I must admit that, without wanting to glorify drinking and aware of the vparental supervision on these posts (), I have had some nights out in a club where I had drunk some and subsequently had a good time. But the same is the case for some nights where I had not drunk at all. Problem is people tend to see drinking too much of a goal in and of itself and not as a means to relax. And again, here too you know best what suits you.

I work as a postman on Saturdays. It is a somewhat tedious job, but the money is welcome

And Joe: what is your idea of a good night out?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #2180
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Well, you know what, it is mostly a phase you have to go through in my view. Between 16 and 20 clubbing was my idea of fun, but I've grown to more and more feel at ease in a bar with some friends where you can actually communicate with one another In the end, it is more important with who you are spending your time than where you are doing it; with the right people you can have fun everywhere. As for you, you will find what suits you

I must admit that, without wanting to glorify drinking and aware of the vparental supervision on these posts (), I have had some nights out in a club where I had drunk some and subsequently had a good time. But the same is the case for some nights where I had not drunk at all. Problem is people tend to see drinking too much of a goal in and of itself and not as a means to relax. And again, here too you know best what suits you.

I work as a postman on Saturdays. It is a somewhat tedious job, but the money is welcome

And Joe: what is your idea of a good night out?
Drinks in bar or pub .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #2181
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I would agree with everything you wrote in your post

Ljubljana is quite small and if you go out you will always see the same people (of your age) and there is almost like a pattern of their behaviours, which I found really annoying. Guys who are usually selfconcious have a few drinks and think they can conquer the world of girls - my impression it was not pleasant to say the least and I can't imagine watching that every single Friday so I sleep

Drinking here is way too normal amongst all generations

On another note, what a bitter-sweet day for Croatian tennis Karlovic seriously ill, (which is more than just bitter) and on the other end you have Coric winning his first title and Vekic into another final ://

I'll try to sleep now (alarm goes off in 3h8min)
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 11:28 PM   #2182
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Joe wants to see Too.

Simple sandals, but I didn't want anything too fancy that I would never wear again. and they are actually confortable and wearable

11cms

Attachment 263618
I like

Quote:
How is everybody?
Pretty tired, but good You?

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 11:31 PM   #2183
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Well, I would agree with everything you wrote in your post

Ljubljana is quite small and if you go out you will always see the same people (of your age) and there is almost like a pattern of their behaviours, which I found really annoying. Guys who are usually selfconcious have a few drinks and think they can conquer the world of girls - my impression it was not pleasant to say the least and I can't imagine watching that every single Friday so I sleep

Drinking here is way too normal amongst all generations

On another note, what a bitter-sweet day for Croatian tennis Karlovic seriously ill, (which is more than just bitter) and on the other end you have Coric winning his first title and Vekic into another final ://

I'll try to sleep now (alarm goes off in 3h8min)
Yes, I guess the process of going out and the patterns behind it are pretty much the same in the larger part of the world

Good night and have a safe trip tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I like

Pretty tired, but good You?
The same Won't be long before I go to bed. Are you busy at work?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:16 AM   #2184
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are officially the cutest girl ever. I am dethroned

You can go to clubs, stay sober and still have fun. The trick is: drink coffee, make sure you want to dance, and get your friends drunk so that you can laugh about them.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 03:20 AM   #2185
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Should I be ashamed that I am jealous of my goddaughter who meets Nathan Fillion in person?
Depends on how hot this Nathan is. I do not know him!
Old 04-28-2013, 03:22 AM   #2186
country flag arm

Quote:
Misko, you'll get used to it. I can even multiquote from the phone after some practice

Joe, what kind of videos?

Lee and star:
The allergy season is starting here too. The main problem is this grass called ambrosia and it grows everywhere. I used to take Aerius for it, because Claritine wouldn't work, but it made me really thirsty, as I've mentioned, plus you can't get it here anymore now I really should go to the doctor's. Sneezing and that i can deal with with over the counter medicines, but what I find difficult is doing sports outside (I feel pressure in my lungs and it's difficult to breathe) and I should get some advice about that...

It just hit me that I have to wake up in 5 hours but i'm not even remotely tired
It all makes sense, it shouldn't be much of a problem. Take the anti histamine and go to the doctor, there are other options you can consider, depending on what the allergen really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We will have Raquel look into the breathing problem.

I don't like the sound of that.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 AM   #2187
country flag arm

Yes, it is 4am, and yes I did go out. No I am not drunk. I do wish vmom or stary were here to send me home. Now I must force myself.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:32 AM   #2188
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am enjoying it, two more years :idemo:

It's his dog, not mine my dog is 100000x cuter

No, still not tired, I slept in today
Not the lab? What is his dog like?

Quote:

I have no problem with drinking. I think probably every young person experiments with alcohol and has gotten drunk. I know I did when I was young, but I never liked that feeling of being drunk so I learned my limits and rarely went past. I've had great times when I've been drinking and great times when I wasn't.

I agree that people who drink just to see how drunk they can get are

But really, there's nothing that really good champagne doesn't make better.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #2189
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it is 4am, and yes I did go out. No I am not drunk. I do wish vmom or stary were here to send me home. Now I must force myself.

I am here. Where are you if you are not at home.

Maybe it's too late to go home?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #2190
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joe wants to see Too.

Simple sandals, but I didn't want anything too fancy that I would never wear again. and they are actually confortable and wearable

11cms

Attachment 263618
i read that women wear heels to emphasise the buttocks. the dress with these heels will make you the belle of the ball.

Quote:
I am NOT a baby
nobody puts baby in the corner!
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread