Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 144 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #2146
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Misko, you'll get used to it. I can even multiquote from the phone after some practice

Joe, what kind of videos?

Lee and star:
The allergy season is starting here too. The main problem is this grass called ambrosia and it grows everywhere. I used to take Aerius for it, because Claritine wouldn't work, but it made me really thirsty, as I've mentioned, plus you can't get it here anymore now I really should go to the doctor's. Sneezing and that i can deal with with over the counter medicines, but what I find difficult is doing sports outside (I feel pressure in my lungs and it's difficult to breathe) and I should get some advice about that...

It just hit me that I have to wake up in 5 hours but i'm not even remotely tired
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #2147
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Katje, if you feel pressure in your lung and have problem breathing, you really need to see a doctor. I never have problem with breathing because of allergy.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #2148
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

I already went to see a doctor for that two years ago and she sent me to another doctor who tested me and even did an x-ray, but it showed nothing. At that point I thought it might be because I wasn't in shape enough, but when I started doing my condition training inside (like in the winter) it was not a problem... It has not bothered me this year yet, but if it will, I will most definitely see a doctor

my name is KatjA thought it was just a typing mistake at first but i think you might have mixed it up
Old 04-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #2149
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

We will have Raquel look into the breathing problem.

I don't like the sound of that.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #2150
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Misko, you'll get used to it. I can even multiquote from the phone after some practice

Lee and star:
The allergy season is starting here too. The main problem is this grass called ambrosia and it grows everywhere. I used to take Aerius for it, because Claritine wouldn't work, but it made me really thirsty, as I've mentioned, plus you can't get it here anymore now I really should go to the doctor's. Sneezing and that i can deal with with over the counter medicines, but what I find difficult is doing sports outside (I feel pressure in my lungs and it's difficult to breathe) and I should get some advice about that...

It just hit me that I have to wake up in 5 hours but i'm not even remotely tired
I know you are right and that I will get used to that phone

As far as sleep is concerned, you have to do something in the bus, no?
Trollicki is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #2151
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Katja
Old 04-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #2152
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Rendering is a joke. Wish I won the lottery so I could get a Custom Built Mac with a Octuple core processor

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #2153
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Rendering is a joke. Wish I won the lottery so I could get a Custom Built Mac with a Octuple core processor
You could get a PC for a fraction of that
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #2154
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lee and star:

All sorts. Right now I am editing a video where I interviewed my cousin, who is a rapper. Tomorrow I will edit his music video and throughout next week I will be editing a short movie myself and University friends make as we have deadline next Friday. As usual I've left all the work to the last minute but I work better under pressure.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #2155
country flag Katkexxx

I hope that it won't affect me this year and we won't have to bother Raquel with it

Miško, we're going by car (there is no bus connection actually ) and I find it really difficult to fall asleep

It's not a big deal, Lee, I've seen worse things happen to my name/surname
Old 04-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #2156
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
What's the software you use?
Old 04-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #2157
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
You could get a PC for a fraction of that
I prefer macs for editing now, mine is good but as it's only a MacBook and not a desktop Mac it's slow on rendering videos.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #2158
country flag Katkexxx

Joe, I know I asked you already but don't think you've answered; what are you studying? Sounds really interesting
Old 04-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #2159
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miško, we're going by car (there is no bus connection actually ) and I find it really difficult to fall asleep
There is no bus connection between Ljubljana and Pula/Rijeka? That is bad
Trollicki is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #2160
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
What's the software you use?
Final Cut Pro

Closed Thread