Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 136 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #2026
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You're still a student and only 20!
Being a student makes me skint, I hate it.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #2027
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Being a student is the best time of your life. Trust me!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #2028
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what are you going to do on Monday and Tuesday?
Monday night a party, Tuesday I´ll hit the town for Queens Day, there´s going to be an idiotic amount of people this year because of the crowning, want to feel the atmosphere even if there´s now way I´ll be able to actually get close to the main square
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #2029
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Crowning?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #2030
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

We´re getting a new king in the Netherlands and he is going to get crowned on Tuesday.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:14 PM   #2031
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Being a student is the best time of your life. Trust me!
I'd rather be working and earning money rather than stressing myself out over a degree that will probably not even give me a job any way.

I can't be bothered with any thing any more.

argument.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #2032
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post

You´re going to that island where your grandparents live? No plans for the weekend, gonna study so I can take Monday and Tuesday off
That island, yes i have tons of schoolwork to do too, let's just say the excitemen i the last two days did not help with studying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Being a student makes me skint, I hate it.
what is a skint?

Quote:
We´re getting a new king in the Netherlands and he is going to get crowned on Tuesday.
Do people generally like the royal family there? What about the polititians, are they regarded as good for the nation? (awkwardly put together question, but you might know what I mean)

Edit: poliTITIans the title obviously got to me
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #2033
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Why is there a new King, Michel?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #2034
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
That island, yes i have tons of schoolwork to do too, let's just say the excitemen i the last two days did not help with studying

what is a skint?

Do people generally like the royal family there? What about the polititians, are they regarded as good for the nation? (awkwardly put together question, but you might know what I mean)

Edit: poliTITIans the title obviously got to me
Well, you´ll manage to finish it all Besides, you had a good reason to be distracted.

The royal familiy is reasonably liked, though it varies among the different members composing that family. Still, there have been some incidents surrounding them as far as their finances are concerned (f.i. they do not pay taxes). The politicians are viewed in a manner similar to the rest of Europe: people dislike them, say they don´t know anything, that they are ruining everything, yet still vote for the same people time after time.

And it is a catchy thread title
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #2035
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
I'd rather be working and earning money rather than stressing myself out over a degree that will probably not even give me a job any way.

I can't be bothered with any thing any more.

A degree will open more doors for you when you are looking for works. Not neccessary gives you the job you want but definitely makes it easier.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #2036
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Why is there a new King, Michel?
The queen is retiring and her son is taking her position.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #2037
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:

A degree will open more doors for you when you are looking for works. Not neccessary gives you the job you want but definitely makes it easier.
I can dream.

argument.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #2038
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
The queen is retiring and her son is taking her position.
Good for her. The other Queen in Europe needs to retire too, IMO. But I am not sure if that's the case, the new King will be better.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #2039
country flag Trollicki

Quote:
Good for her. The other Queen in Europe needs to retire too, IMO. But I am not sure if that's the case, the new King will be better.
It wouldn´t surprise me one bit if they would skip Charles and go straight to William once Elizabeth dies
Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #2040
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Can they?

Joe, are you looking for a job? Do you already have one and don't like it, or is it the case where there are no "normal" jobs available?
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread