Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 134 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #1996
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post

I love you all.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #1997
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Detective Lee is correct! My guy CJ is not turning pro we will have an awesome team next year

I changed my av to a big brother canada av for the next week til that finale
Old 04-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #1998
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
I'm not sure if one letter is worth sacrificing my beauty sleep

Can't see the video on the phone, which song is it?

Is your (future) king the one who has three daughters and an Argentinian wife? I saw posters all over the place

It was really nice, we went to a very tourist packed village, because we came to the train station and the train left 5 minutes later so we didn't have to wait. Mom said I should have told her about the towns you recommended earlier, but next time for sure
And we did some walking around Jordaan and Museumplein(?) and went to an art gallery. We both really loved the city (from different reasons ). Maybe we should come back during RG haha

We have our Labour day next week and I wasn't sure if it's just us or if it's international, that's why I asked
Point taken

Staying Alive of course

Yes, that´s the one. Should be nice, but it is apparently going to rain that day, the city centre will be completely jammed and as we have seen in Boston it only takes one idiot to have things end very badly.

You picked good places to visit, I´m glad you had a good time.

Yeah, Labour Day is international and in most countries people get a day off then, I think.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #1999
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Tennis

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #2000
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think May 1st is International Day but then in US and Canada, Labor Day was first week in September
Right! During the US open? We have it next week, this is the last year everyone has a day off though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Point taken

Staying Alive of course

Yes, that´s the one. Should be nice, but it is apparently going to rain that day, the city centre will be completely jammed and as we have seen in Boston it only takes one idiot to have things end very badly.

You picked good places to visit, I´m glad you had a good time.

Yeah, Labour Day is international and in most countries people get a day off then, I think.
I'll listen to it now, it's been a while since it's been on the radio

Well the weather is unpredictable this month, so you might get lucky. Don't you have it every year (without the coronation obviously), has anything happened in the past years? They look like a cute family, I used to read royal news all the time when my grandma was buying those gossip magazines

Schools get the whole week of, but then we have a working saturday to substitute it, so it's like whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Ajde.
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #2001
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Right! During the US open? We have it next week, this is the last year everyone has a day off though

I'll listen to it now, it's been a while since it's been on the radio

Well the weather is unpredictable this month, so you might get lucky. Don't you have it every year (without the coronation obviously), has anything happened in the past years? They look like a cute family, I used to read royal news all the time when my grandma was buying those gossip magazines

Schools get the whole week of, but then we have a working saturday to substitute it, so it's like whatever

In this country the weather is always unpredictable, so we´ll see. We have Queens´ Day every year, but in past years there have been incidents too. In 2009 a guy tried to hit the royal family with his car, he killed a couple of people in the process. A year later on the 4th of may, when we commemorate the dead from WWII, a guy started screaming during the minute of silence and dropped his metal briefcase on the ground. The main city square was packed and people panicked and started running in all directions. I was there and I can tell you - it´s a miracle nobody was killed that day. And we´re lucky that gut was ´just´ a nutjob and not a terrorist.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #2002
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa :/ those are pretty scary things to whitness... Hopefully no bigger incidents this year

goodnight everyone!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #2003
country flag Trollicki

Goodnight I´m off too
Old 04-25-2013, 12:40 AM   #2004
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Where are you from btw? your name sounds interesting in my language
I am from Hong Kong. Why is my name interesting? What is ur language?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 03:17 AM   #2005
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I am sick and tired of the concerted effort by the judges in AI to get Kree and Candice out because they are not as marketable as the younger ones in Amber and Angie.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:56 AM   #2006
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am sick and tired of the concerted effort by the judges in AI to get Kree and Candice out because they are not as marketable as the younger ones in Amber and Angie.
AGREED.

Though, I didn't like Candace's performances tonight really. Especially not the Drake song. Kree has always been my fave and I think she'll end up being the most successful of all of them. It's really Amber they've been shoving down our throats because they've been hot/cold on Angie. But Amber, they worship every thing she does. I thought both her songs this week sounded more "adult contemporary" and old fashioned but they said somehow she made them modern? Nonsense. They want Amber to win so badly.
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #2007
country flag Katkexxx

[quote=Trollicki;14842930]
When are you going to know for sure you got in?
[\QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Congrats Lets celebrate when you know if you got in
Like right now!!!! I went a little crazy with paint

Attached Images
File Type: jpg fotografija (3).jpg (113.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Katkexxx : 04-25-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #2008
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Katkexxx;14860402][quote=Trollicki;14842930]
When are you going to know for sure you got in?
Quote:

Like right now!!!! I went a little crazy with paint

Congratulations!!!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #2009
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

You got a job Katja?

Congrats

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #2010
country flag Katkexxx

Thanks

It's not a job but a programme at school
Closed Thread