Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 131 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM   #1951
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I think he's stupid to not finish his senior year.
Apparently last week he wanted to go for the draft, then he went home for the weekend to talk to his family and came back wanting to stay and now he's undecided.

I think if it's such a tough choice for him he should stay The NBA is there still next year, but if he goes to the NBA and regrets it he can never come back.

PLUS WE PLAY DUKE AND UNC AT HOME NEXT YEAR. He needs to come back for THAT. Our first year in a new conference, playing with the blue blood programs in our home arena?!? COME BACK CJ! COME BACK!

I have never cared so much if someone declared for the draft or not. *sigh*

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2013, 04:41 AM   #1952
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
In AZ, everywhere

A few years ago, I went to my son's middle school for a "beginning of school year and meet the teachers" kind of gathering. After the principal's greeting in the Gym, parents proceeded to the respective classrooms to meet the teachers, I walked next to a guy with a white shirt and pants. He probably took his jacket off (It's around end of August and even after the sunset, it's still freaking hot) and there's a gun tucked in his waist and we had children running around playing I only need to extend my hand (no need to stretch) and I could grab the gun and shoot whoever around. I bet a 6 or 7 years old (there were many there as it's kind of a family event) is tall enough to grab the gun and played with it

And it's perfectly OK to bring a gun out in plain sight when you walked into a Walmart or any stores. So you can visit here to fullfill your dream and don't worry about how to get a gun. There are many gun shows here in AZ and as long as you have the cash, you can walk out with whatever gun you prefer. No questions ask.

In Canada, when drivers get into a road rage, they pulled a baseball bat from their cars. Here, they pulled out guns. It did not matter there were kids inside a car or the cars were driving on the freeway.
Wow, what a story Lee! I was just kidding about wanting to carry a gun--being cutesy. I bet if the school board tried to get guns banned on school grounds, some yokels would quickly play the second amendment rights cards I think you may be particularly sensitive to all that considering you spent time in Canada. I bet you had culture shock to say the least.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #1953
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched the clip where Djokovic defeated The Hotdog at Monte Carlo last year, after the loss of his grandfather. Some idiot must have been cutting onions near my computer.

Tomic [tom-ic] [tom-ic-ing]
verb
1. apply yourself for a small period of time before giving up. (I am tomicing this match).
noun
2. play exceedingly well for a month and then give fallacious promises to the world. (He performed a Tomic).
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #1954
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Wow, what a story Lee! I was just kidding about wanting to carry a gun--being cutesy. I bet if the school board tried to get guns banned on school grounds, some yokels would quickly play the second amendment rights cards I think you may be particularly sensitive to all that considering you spent time in Canada. I bet you had culture shock to say the least.
Actually, guns are banned in school here but I am not going to argue with a guy carrying a gun with him, no?

I do not have problem with people owning guns. I lived in the west, even in Canada. But I am furious with gun owners not taking good care of their guns, even there are children around. I am disappointed with how easy criminals can get their hands on guns.

Also, when parents are this stupid they should never be allowed to own any firearm.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news...ident1025.html

Last edited by Lee : 04-24-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #1955
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

:wave: Hi everyone!

So many things happened in the world over the past week. Here in Hong Kong so many people are proudly proclaiming that they will not donate a cent to Sichuan earthquake victims. God why is everything so complicated nowadays?! :screwy:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #1956
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

It is still strange for me as an European to read how normal gun ownership is in the U.S., not to mention the fact that some people actually have them on themselves most of the time. Regardless of one's stance on them, people really should be more careful when handling them. And if you have them on you, you have a big responsibility towards the people around you - the same as would be the case if you would have a knife on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanCondition View Post
I just watched the clip where Djokovic defeated The Hotdog at Monte Carlo last year, after the loss of his grandfather. Some idiot must have been cutting onions near my computer.
Welcome to the thread Nice avatar
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #1957
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Idemo Trollicki

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #1958
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
It is still strange for me as an European to read how normal gun ownership is in the U.S., not to mention the fact that some people actually have them on themselves most of the time. Regardless of one's stance on them, people really should be more careful when handling them. And if you have them on you, you have a big responsibility towards the people around you - the same as would be the case if you would have a knife on you.

Welcome to the thread Nice avatar
It is weird for me too, because it is not that normal around here If I saw a gun on someone besides law enforcement, I would actually be terrified. I couldn't imagine someone walking in where I work, with a gun tucked in their pants, to go shopping.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #1959
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how I'd react if I saw a person walking down the street with a gun in their holster even our security guard at school gives me the creeps

Btw, I think I got in there is not one smiley here which would sufficiently describe my enthusiasm at the moment
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #1960
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to Prague ya all
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #1961
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute

Can I ask how old you are?
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #1962
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Dom is 12 yrs old n he can lift 12lbs

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #1963
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Dom is 12 yrs old n he can lift 12lbs

Joe ffs I told you to keep secret,and dont make me stronger than I am. No way I do 12

Last edited by IncrediBale : 04-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #1964
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I am going to Prague ya all
Prague is nice place!

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #1965
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_pica View Post
Prague is nice place!

Where are you from btw? your name sounds interesting in my language
Closed Thread