Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too. - Page 130 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 01:43 AM   #1936
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless and twitterless Nole Chat Part 4 - let's get that first MC title, idemo!

Mona Ostrich was Heya's long time Av.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #1937
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless and twitterless Nole Chat Part 4 - let's get that first MC title, idemo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Mona Ostrich was Heya's long time Av.

art--new york style. mysterious indeed. better than the current one 4 sure.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #1938
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

So quiet today!!!

My senses are all blurry thanks to the seasonal allergy. And I want to crawl into my bed, not getting out at all. Too bad a stay-at-home mom has no sick leave
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:33 AM   #1939
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
So quiet today!!!

My senses are all blurry thanks to the seasonal allergy. And I want to crawl into my bed, not getting out at all. Too bad a stay-at-home mom has no sick leave
Ah you poor thing . I see you got your side-arms out You guys like to pack heat down there don't you? Ever go to the supermarket with a gun holster like Clint Eastwood? That's my dream. I think a cowboy personality would just push me over the edge though

"So you're saying you're out of milk today punk? is that what you're saying?"

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #1940
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So quiet today!!!

Very quiet today! None of the youngsters around

I don't usually have allergy issues, but I was feeling it a little bit a few weeks ago. Something that has definitely developed in later years, I used to never be affected at all

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2013, 02:18 AM   #1941
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Ah you poor thing . I see you got your side-arms out You guys like to pack heat down there don't you? Ever go to the supermarket with a gun holster like Clint Eastwood? That's my dream. I think a cowboy personality would just push me over the edge though

"So you're saying you're out of milk today punk? is that what you're saying?"

In AZ, everywhere

A few years ago, I went to my son's middle school for a "beginning of school year and meet the teachers" kind of gathering. After the principal's greeting in the Gym, parents proceeded to the respective classrooms to meet the teachers, I walked next to a guy with a white shirt and pants. He probably took his jacket off (It's around end of August and even after the sunset, it's still freaking hot) and there's a gun tucked in his waist and we had children running around playing I only need to extend my hand (no need to stretch) and I could grab the gun and shoot whoever around. I bet a 6 or 7 years old (there were many there as it's kind of a family event) is tall enough to grab the gun and played with it

And it's perfectly OK to bring a gun out in plain sight when you walked into a Walmart or any stores. So you can visit here to fullfill your dream and don't worry about how to get a gun. There are many gun shows here in AZ and as long as you have the cash, you can walk out with whatever gun you prefer. No questions ask.

In Canada, when drivers get into a road rage, they pulled a baseball bat from their cars. Here, they pulled out guns. It did not matter there were kids inside a car or the cars were driving on the freeway.

Last edited by Lee : 04-24-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:20 AM   #1942
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Very quiet today! None of the youngsters around

I don't usually have allergy issues, but I was feeling it a little bit a few weeks ago. Something that has definitely developed in later years, I used to never be affected at all
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 AM   #1943
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In AZ, everywhere

A few years ago, I went to my son's middle school for a "beginning of school year and meet the teachers" kind of gathering. After the principal's greeting in the Gym, parents proceeded to the respective classrooms to meet the teachers, I walked next to a guy with a white shirt and pants. He probably took his jacket off (It's around end of August and even after the sunset, it's still freaking hot) and there's a gun tucked in his waist and we had children running around playing I only need to extend my hand (no need to stretch) and I could grab the gun and shoot whoever around. I bet a 6 or 7 years old (there were many there as it's kind of a family event) is tall enough to grab the gun and played with it

And it's perfectly OK to bring a gun out in plain sight when you walked into a Walmart or any stores.

In Canada, when drivers get into a road rage, they pulled a baseball bat from their cars. Here, they pulled out guns. It did not matter there were kids inside a car or the cars were driving on the freeway.
This post just made me change my mind about ever wanting to move to the south

Old 04-24-2013, 02:28 AM   #1944
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
This post just made me change my mind about ever wanting to move to the south
You will get use to it, eventually Seriously, I lived here almost 11 years and haven't witness any firearm discharged in my presence
Old 04-24-2013, 02:34 AM   #1945
#freeviktor

Quote:
You will get use to it, eventually Seriously, I lived here almost 11 years and haven't witness any firearm discharged in my presence
I don't think I'd ever get used to it Who knows, I guess

Old 04-24-2013, 02:37 AM   #1946
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I don't think I'd ever get used to it Who knows, I guess
You may not recognise you have "Jessie" (Jessica Jane Pride of Toy Story) in you! You need to come here and find it out!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:41 AM   #1947
#freeviktor

Quote:
You may not recognise you have "Jessie" (Jessica Jane Pride of Toy Story) in you! You need to come here and find it out!
Omg I'm pretty sure I do not But maybe I will make this my avatar some time:

Old 04-24-2013, 02:42 AM   #1948
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

That will be cool
Old 04-24-2013, 02:47 AM   #1949
#freeviktor

Not yet though. For now I will leave up CJ Fair... until he makes his decision about NBA or not.

If CJ were to ask for MY opinion, I would tell him to stay for his senior year. It's not even me being selfish, it's honestly what's best for him... but he is apparently still undecided but will hold a press conference this week when he makes up his mind. Scouts have him being drafted second round. That sucks. No guaranteed contracts in second round. Most league people you talk to see that he could be a star next year and improve his draft position so... he should come back to school. I'm too superstitious to change it before he makes up his mind though. One of our players was drafted in the second round last year by the Celtics. He got sent to the D-League, then cut by the Celtics, then went to a different D-League team, then was picked up by the Nets and is now sitting the bench in the playoffs. That's great and all but he is making $27000 this year. I don't think that's the salary these guys dream of when they leave school for the NBA. And that's what I would sit CJ Fair down and tell him if I had access to his ears.

(apologies for the rant )

Old 04-24-2013, 02:50 AM   #1950
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I think he's stupid to not finish his senior year.
Closed Thread