Who is the most annoying MTF poster? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 06:21 PM   #46
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the most annoying MTF poster?

By the way, to point out how obsessed LizPhair is with me, I will give you some quotes from the 'Hall of Shame' which most of you cannot visit. This includes threads that have been removed for good reasons..

Thread: His gaping Anus is bleeding.
Post: CooCoo's of course. I'll bet he has really large nostrils too. Well??

Thread: Do you want his Hot White Cum?

If you don't believe me, I can make printscreens

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2005, 06:23 PM   #47
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Actually Rebecca, I never said the two are linked
You have snarked that they are showing their intelligence and maturity by swearing, which is the same thing. I maybe have exaggerated the supposed relationship, but you have stated it!

Quote:
I just think swearing as much as certain posters do is out of line.
Well, I would agree that extensive use of curse words is unnecessary. But you've made comments to me after I swore *once*, after a long series of curse free posts. That? Is annoying.

Quote:
Those people lack serious values.
I don't see how cursing and values relate. Shall I look that one up too? Children who are surrounded by people who curse are more likely to pick up and use the words themselves. However, they aren't necessarily any more likely to steal, kill, or lie than other children. So how are they lacking values?

Quote:
And yes LizPhair is one of them. That is without a doubt one of the most intellectually challenged posters, who happens to swear too
Look, LizPhair just blows. Hard. I don't actually think she is dumb. She's just a waste of bandwidth. Worst. Troll. EVER.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:24 PM   #48

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, to point out how obsessed LizPhair is with me, I will give you some quotes from the 'Hall of Shame' which most of you cannot visit. This includes threads that have been removed for good reasons..

Thread: His gaping Anus is bleeding.
Post: CooCoo's of course. I'll bet he has really large nostrils too. Well??

Thread: Do you want his Hot White Cum?

If you don't believe me, I can make printscreens
I think that I remember one of those

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 01-15-2005, 06:25 PM   #49

Quote:
I do annoy myself sometimes But only for a little while
I annoy myself sometimes too. It's a shame when trying to annoy other people backfires like that

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 01-15-2005, 06:33 PM   #50
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
You have snarked that they are showing their intelligence and maturity by swearing, which is the same thing. I maybe have exaggerated the supposed relationship, but you have stated it!

Well, I would agree that extensive use of curse words is unnecessary. But you've made comments to me after I swore *once*, after a long series of curse free posts. That? Is annoying.

I don't see how cursing and values relate. Shall I look that one up too? Children who are surrounded by people who curse are more likely to pick up and use the words themselves. However, they aren't necessarily any more likely to steal, kill, or lie than other children. So how are they lacking values?

Look, LizPhair just blows. Hard. I don't actually think she is dumb. She's just a waste of bandwidth. Worst. Troll. EVER.
You can look that up. I stated my opinion and you may not agree with it, yet it is truly my opinion. I am freely translating values from the Dutch 'waarden', which is not solely linked to the things you mentioned. And if you mention lie, I think you can mention swear too.

But that is all beyond the goal of this thread, for as far as there is any goal other than aggrevating, or attempting to aggrevate, posters here.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 01-15-2005, 06:34 PM   #51
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I think that I remember one of those
I never knew until I visited the Hall of Shame forum

Old 01-15-2005, 06:34 PM   #52
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I annoy myself sometimes too. It's a shame when trying to annoy other people backfires like that
Yes. It's a pity, isn't it?

Old 01-15-2005, 06:35 PM   #53
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

CooCoo annoying I don't him well, but I have always enjoyed reading his posts.

Andyroxmysox annoys the crap out of me.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:36 PM   #54
country flag Leena
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

Leena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
George is without doubt has the most tennis knowledge out of anyone on this board, and he is also a great guy too. Probably one of the best posters here, so i dont know why guys like this cant see it
GWH certainly knows a lot about men's tennis.

He can be overbearing, though.

But that's why I like him.
Leena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:37 PM   #55
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

DEATH!!!! JEN I'm gonna be laughing to basketball now
Old 01-15-2005, 06:37 PM   #56
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191
DEATH!!!! JEN I'm gonna be laughing to basketball now
Jennay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:46 PM   #57
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually Rebecca, I never said the two are linked I just think swearing as much as certain posters do is out of line. Those people lack serious values. And yes LizPhair is one of them. That is without a doubt one of the most intellectually challenged posters, who happens to swear too
Have to say that I agree with you Martijn. There is a school of thought here that says people who swear a lot do it because they don't have the brain or education to have an extensive enough vocabulary to think of using other words. Yes - of course - everyone swears occasionally (when you hurt yourself or have an accident for example) but extensive use of obscenities on a Forum like this is totally unnecessary in my opinion. Call me old-fashioned but I don't use the f*** or c*** words in normal conversation and I don't want to read them or see them directed at me or anyone else on a Forum like this. It just shows a total lack of class and respect and I hate it. Just my opinion anyway.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:47 PM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you have some tsk tsk conversations with Sigmagirl then.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:50 PM   #59
country flag Jogy

Jogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond reputeJogy has a reputation beyond repute

When GeorgeHitler really has had so much forum acounts he was annoying because this shows he was only seeking attention and admireing himself. And i don't like that people!

GeorgeWHitler: ....
his account 1: you are right, GeorgeWHitler
his account 2: GeorgeWHitler is the best here
his account 3: no person know this better like GeorgeWHitler
his account 4: ...

Jogy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #60
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread