Björn Phau - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #556
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Björn Phau

My Pictures of Björn from Stuttgart.

More here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #557
country flag Mebius

Mebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond repute

Hi rrfnpamp.

thank you for your lovely pics.
Cheers mate!

A ri ga tou!
Mebius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:15 AM   #558
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Bjorn has had a very disappointing 2011. He started off well, making the QF of Chennai, but it's been rough sailing from there. Hopefully he can start to pick it up, because he's defending a lot of points in a few weeks time.

He's playing the Zagreb challenger this upcoming week and plays Bastian Knittel in R1, so a good opportunity at a win. Hopefully he takes advantage.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #559
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Bjorn really struggled in 2011, although he won a challenger in Germany, he barely finished at .500 in challengers and won only 2 ATP matches. But this season has been an awesome start for Bjorn. He qualified at the Australian Open, and has won two challengers in Heibronn, Germany and Bergamo, Italy, two big challengers. He's moved his ranking from #174 in January all the way up to his current provisional ranking of #109. And with virtually nothing to defend until mid-June, he has a great opportunity to reestablish himself into the top 100 and make the MD's at the French and Wimbledon.

He's in Indian Wells playing qualifying and defeated Gremelmayr 6-0 6-4 in the first round. He plays Andrey Golubev for a spot in the MD. There are a lot of great spots for qualifiers and this could be the week we see Bjorn returning to the top 100! Lets all hope he gets past the potentially tough match with Golubev and gets a good draw in the MD!
Old 03-08-2012, 01:01 AM   #560
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Bjorn lost 4-6 4-6 to Golubev. Unless there are three withdrawals, he's done in Indian Wells. His next tournament is the Dallas challenger in-between Miami qualifying, so hopefully he goes deep there to regain a top 100 spot.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #561
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Bjorn is in the semifinals of Dallas! He has beaten Ilhan, Sela and Haase all in straight sets and all in three matches he won tiebreakers. A great week for Bjorn who is now provisionally ranked 101 and with other players in front of him dropping within the next few weeks, a top 100 position should be attained very soon for Bjorn! He's had a great year after the struggles of 2011, let's hope it continues going forward. He plays Andreev for a place in the finals on Sunday.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:31 AM   #562
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Bjorn lost 6-7(2) 6-7(2) to Andreev in the semis but this has still been a very positive week for him. Andreev jumped ahead of him in the rankings and he is now #102. His next tournament will be Miami qualifying this upcoming week. He'll be seeded high so hopefully he gets a good draw to qualify!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #563
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Bjorn qualified for Miami defeating British wildcard Daniel Evans 7-6(5) 6-0 and American Michael Russell 3-6 6-1 6-2 to make the MD! Bjorn's done great turning matches around this season and winning big points when needed. Bjorn has drawn Carlos Berlocq in the first round of Miami so he has a great opportunity for a win here. By qualifying into the main draw, Bjorn's ranking has moved up to #94, and with a win over Berlocq will move up close to the top 90. They will play on Thursday so Bjorn has a well-deserved rest day tomorrow. Hopefully he takes advantage and can beat Berlocq!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #564
country flag MrStylo

MrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond reputeMrStylo has a reputation beyond repute

Im happy for him, great to see him back in the Top100. I can still remember how everyone who watched him playing as a kid said "Wow thats amazing how this 12 year old kid can play - Äähm he isnt 12, he is 15 years" Til lhe was 17 he was a decent player, but just too small, then he grew a little bit and his Tennis exploded.
MrStylo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #565
country flag starluk

starluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond reputestarluk has a reputation beyond repute

Really happy to see Bjorn won the 1st round in Miami against Berlocq!
Keep fighting cutie!
Hope anyone could share some pics there~
Old 03-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #566
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 03-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #567
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 03-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #568
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Bjorn defeated Berlocq on Thursday in the first round 6-4 6-2! But lost to Verdasco in the second round 3-6 0-6 to end his competition in Miami. He's had a great run these past few weeks but everything seemed to catch up with him in the match with Verdasco. With his first round win, Bjorn is now provisionally #97; he lost a few spots as others have passed him. The good thing is that he's essentially assured himself a spot in the MD of the French Open. He qualified for the event last season so it will be good for him to not have to do so this season and prepare properly for the event.

His next scheduled tournament is Houston in two weeks from this Monday. Hopefully this little break in action will help Bjorn charge his batteries and get ready for the clay season!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #569
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Bjorn made the second round of Houston this week, defeating Junqueira 6-1 3-0 ret. in R1, but suffering a heavy loss to Berlocq 1-6 0-6 in R2 on Wednesday, not holding serve in the match. Clay isn't traditionally the best surface for Bjorn and Berlocq has been great on the surface this season, so the result isn't a big surprise.

Bjorn will be playing the Sarasota challenger next week on green clay. Hopefully he can put this loss behind him and have a good week in Florida!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #570
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Björn is still looking soooo good.