Björn Phau - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2007, 03:51 PM   #286
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Björn Phau

Hey dear, u are everywhere
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2007, 03:51 PM   #287
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

@Mebius, How could you do that? I mean he sent u a mail
Old 09-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #288
country flag Mebius

Mebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
@Mebius, How could you do that? I mean he sent u a mail
Yes,actually I just sent a question mail to Bjorn,"can you come or impossible" the day before yesterday.
So he replyed to my question.accordind to his mail,on friday Bjoen was one out of the main draw.If he got in he would have played in tokyo.
Cindy, I envy you...you were able to see him.But japanese fans can't.
Mebius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:39 PM   #289
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry for you, Nobu
I knew it since some days now that he wont play Japan and I felt sorry for you, one of the most dedicated fan of Björn. I am surprised he didnt want to play quali, he needs matches. Any matches.

He was on the Entry List for Mons this week as well, but has withdrawn.

Björn.

Last edited by rrfnpump : 09-30-2007 at 04:47 PM.
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:54 AM   #290
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebius View Post
Yes,actually I just sent a question mail to Bjorn,"can you come or impossible" the day before yesterday.
So he replyed to my question.accordind to his mail,on friday Bjoen was one out of the main draw.If he got in he would have played in tokyo.
Cindy, I envy you...you were able to see him.But japanese fans can't.
ごめんね I mean, he will not play in Tokyo. hey you have seen him before, havent u?
Old 10-01-2007, 01:47 PM   #291
country flag Mebius

Mebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond reputeMebius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ごめんね I mean, he will not play in Tokyo. hey you have seen him before, havent u?
of course I have! I've seen him,also enjoy talking with him outside of court.

I went to the AIG OPEN in Tokyo today. But I was a bit boring this time.You know why....
Old 10-02-2007, 03:36 AM   #292
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebius View Post
of course I have! I've seen him,also enjoy talking with him outside of court.

I went to the AIG OPEN in Tokyo today. But I was a bit boring this time.You know why....
Did u see Eric Butorac?
Old 10-02-2007, 03:37 AM   #293
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
I like to read Björn's thread. Especially if there are pictures.
Did we let u disappoint? haha
Old 10-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #294
country flag Mebius

Quote:
Did u see Eric Butorac?
Hi Cindy,
um I'm afraid I didn't realise he was or not...
I'm going to go to AIG open the day after tomorrow.
If I see him,shall I convey your greeting to him?
Old 10-05-2007, 12:19 PM   #295
country flag Cindy19

Oh shit, sry, my computer is broken down( im using my mum's) Eric lost the game, anyway, i am trying to get the score from the aig open website, thats all 片假名, really hard for me to understand
Old 10-14-2007, 06:40 AM   #296
country flag Cindy19

Hey, I am not sure have you seen these pix, Phau looks sooooooo cute.

And the last one with that uniform, is that a german style? or Indonsian?
Old 10-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #297
country flag Mebius

Bjorn beat Carlsen at first round.
I didn't know the match was the last game of Carlsen.
Thank you and good bye Carlsen.
And go Bjorn.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #298
country flag Cindy19

Oh Carlsen! I like this Denish ,well i saw him in shanghai 3 years ago, and that time was my first time to ask a pic to a player, he gave me a very big smile and big hug, so Nice game for Bjorn and bye Carlsen
Old 10-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #299
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Björn lost in R2 to Muller. One win is not enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Björn_DTF.jpg (148.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Björn_DTF02.jpg (131.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 10-21-2007, 11:24 AM   #300
country flag Cindy19

Thanks for the pic