Unban Corey Feldman (permabanned)! - post #488 for update - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 01:44 AM   #46
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unban Corey Feldman (permabanned)!

It just seems power and authority is going to the moderation teams heads. Sure there are rules to adhere to but just for once, please use common sense. It's no surprise that a high abundance of very good posters are posting less and less these days or have left altogether.

Wouldn't be surprised if General Snowwy has the "rulebook" framed on his bedroom wall....

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #47
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

No.
Just no.
What the hell MTF? F U.

Feldman
Old 03-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #48
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post

Correct, anyone can report it. It is kinda like how you, earlier today reported a post calling someone a crazy bitch. Was that post directed towards you? No. But you still felt like you could (and should) report it. That is how it should work and that is how it does work.
Yeah. I reported that post after Mikey was permabanned because it seemed like here was something even worse that goes on all the time and nothing is ever done yet someone loving and sweet like Mikey is banned. Women are routinely insulted on this forum and it's A-OK. One of the moderators has a sexist avatar and runs contests and polls to stir up trouble amongst posters and then when it works, those posters get banned. It's no wonder that the moderators have little respect.

Plus, I notice that they are always sending you in to do clean up work.

Quote:
I think this thread is okay for people to express that they will miss him, I am sure many will on MTF.
Well, thank you, sir. That is certainly kind, generous, and benevolent of you.

Quote:
It has been dealt with. Are you claiming that because someone called another poster a crazy bitch, that any other discrimination should be ignored? Because that is all I get out of this post from you. I would be happy to discuss further if you wanted to clarify, but this post seems off-topic to me, really.
Oh well, off topic. That's certainly a bad thing, isn't it? And I'm sure you do find it unrelated.

What is the point? I wrote a long carefully considered email to a moderator about sexism on this board and got absolutely no reply to it. I'm not bothering again.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #49
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Snowwy why dont you use common sense and unban him?

I guess maybe people should spam scoobs's twitter too.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:50 AM   #50
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Pla don't get into personal attack we are all hurt and want him back, I think there almost a consensus about mikes unban
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:52 AM   #51
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

also, enrique iglesias said "yes" to that?

werent he and mikey twins?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 01:55 AM   #52
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Snowwy is there anything we could do?
It seems that many things were tried and none were successful in getting a change in behaviour. Clearly he was very well liked. He had thousands of great posts but many many posts that were over the line as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah. I reported that post after Mikey was permabanned because it seemed like here was something even worse that goes on all the time and nothing is ever done yet someone loving and sweet like Mikey is banned. Women are routinely insulted on this forum and it's A-OK. One of the moderators has a sexist avatar and runs contests and polls to stir up trouble amongst posters and then when it works, those posters get banned. It's no wonder that the moderators have little respect.

Plus, I notice that they are always sending you in to do clean up work.

Well, thank you, sir. That is certainly kind, generous, and benevolent of you.

Oh well, off topic. That's certainly a bad thing, isn't it? And I'm sure you do find it unrelated.

What is the point? I wrote a long carefully considered email to a moderator about sexism on this board and got absolutely no reply to it. I'm not bothering again.
Well thank you for reporting it.

I believe the contest you speak of is cancelled - if I am thinking of the correct contest. I can't speak of any sexism emails you sent, because I don't think I received it. If I did, I truly apologize for not replying. I'm sure whoever received it may have simply forgotten to reply, you do know that all moderators are volunteers so sometimes real life steps up and gets in the way. Sometimes moderators go on vacation and things like that, so I doubt anyone intended to wrong you.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #53
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe this. This is a sad day indeed. The mods are ruining this place really.
Use common sense for once for god's sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
NBA All star game MVP awards:

Bieber 1
Federer 0

Forget popularity, Bieber is even a better athlete than the old man.
Nole Rules is online now View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:00 AM   #54
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All users know from the rules that if you get 3 discriminatory remark infractions you are permanently banned. It is not a surprise in the least.

3 Discriminatory Remarks Infractions.
Is the same 3 faults after 90.000 posts that 3 after 30? Anyone can have a bad day now and then. We are human after all. Permabans should be used only for those people who make worse this site on a regular basis. Not this case, nor CD or SDG.

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 03-28-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #55
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

We miss you clowney!
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #56
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Can't believe this. This is a sad day indeed. The mods are ruining this place really.
Use common sense for once for god's sake.
This.
Can't rep you again, bro. I'm not spreading reputation, i'm not entering here, and now I enter and this... What the hell?!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:04 AM   #57
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
Is the same 3 faults after 90.000 posts that 3 after 30? Anyone can have a bad day now and then. We are human after all. Permaban should be used only for those people who make worse this site on a regular basis. Not this case, nor CD or STG.
yeah. revive them all

this whole concept of permaban is wrong IMO
Quote:
Originally posted by SheepleBuster
At least, the pro trolls use Nole's picture in their avatar to show their support. The really low level ones stick with a Gustavo Kuerton... loooooooool
janko05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:07 AM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It seems that many things were tried and none were successful in getting a change in behaviour. Clearly he was very well liked. He had thousands of great posts but many many posts that were over the line as well

Well thank you for reporting it.

I believe the contest you speak of is cancelled - if I am thinking of the correct contest. I can't speak of any sexism emails you sent, because I don't think I received it. If I did, I truly apologize for not replying. I'm sure whoever received it may have simply forgotten to reply, you do know that all moderators are volunteers so sometimes real life steps up and gets in the way. Sometimes moderators go on vacation and things like that, so I doubt anyone intended to wrong you.
It's cancelled now.

The polls are ongoing.

The sexist avatar remains and I did report/complain about that long ago and nothing was done.

I know the moderator I sent it to was not on vacation because he was active on the board at the time. I didn't feel "wronged." I simply took it as a sign of no interest.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:08 AM   #59
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that and saw that up close, mike had a temper

No way to let him around the chat threads and away from Gm?
I know in the site there was never unban poster but I think the fact that from so many ppl only a few said they are happy he is ban, all this forum wants him back.

I know I'm just a poster, less then two years in here but I do think this is one of the rare moments that the teams needs to listen to the crowd even if it's against the rules.

So many things I do that see against the rules but sometimes just rules needs to be mixed with human ppl.

I guess one of the reasons the team wouldn't want to ban his so ur won't have precedent and it's o my logical.

I think u need a poll for unban posted, if more them 5 ppl say no keep him ban

Just 5
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 AM   #60
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
Is the same 3 faults after 90.000 posts that 3 after 30? Anyone can have a bad day now and then. We are human after all. Permabans should be used only for those people who make worse this site on a regular basis. Not this case, nor CD or STG.
Exactly. When you've been here for that long, 3 small strikes are nothing. That's like what, one discriminatory/insulting remark in 3 years?

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread