The Australian Open - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2005, 05:50 PM   #31
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Australian Open

I'm already mentally preparing to watch Kiwi's match in about 12 hours...

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2005, 08:24 PM   #32
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I'm already mentally preparing to watch Kiwi's match in about 12 hours...

I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GET TO WATCH IT! *sigh*

We get Roger, Andre and Serena tonight. I am glad I always get Roger, but I'd like to switch out Andre and Serena for Kiefer and Moya... Ugh... not fair!

Ok, I'm done pouting

GO KIWI !!!

Last edited by mary b : 01-16-2005 at 08:27 PM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 08:26 PM   #33
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfh_9118
I've posted some photos in the AO pics thread. Sorry, the quality is not that good, I wish I have a better zoom camera

The pictures you posted are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2005, 08:29 PM   #34
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GET TO WATCH IT! *sigh*
lets more exactly say I HOPE that I can watch it... I was looking for a match schedule what Eurosport Germany plans to televise but I couldn't find it anywhere. I hope that they show Kiwi's match, at the US Open they have done a very good job covering all the German matches, I hope they do it again. I have trust in them...

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 01-17-2005, 12:09 AM   #35
country flag Neely
-

Eurosport showed their match schedule:
Williams - Pin
Federer - Santoro
Kindlmann - Agassi
Malisse - Haas

they didn't have Kiwi's match listed so far, but I believe they're broadcasting from the beginning of the day until the night session match is finished. So After Kindlmann vs Agassi I have big hopes that they switch over to Kiwi's match then if they have some time left and if Kiwi's match starts or already has begun that time

Last edited by Neely : 01-17-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:38 AM   #36
country flag Neely
-

Thanks Paradorn for saving break points in the fourth set and for finishing it in four sets! Kiwi's match is next now!

Old 01-17-2005, 08:05 AM   #37
country flag Neely
-

break, rebreak, break
*3-1 Kiefer
I hope he holds serve NOW

Old 01-17-2005, 08:28 AM   #38
country flag Neely
-

not good, Rochus gets the rebreak at the end of the set
5-4* Kiefer

Old 01-17-2005, 08:40 AM   #39
country flag Neely
-

oh no, Kiwi lost the 1st set 5-7

Old 01-17-2005, 09:18 AM   #40
country flag Neely
-

2nd set to Kiwi
6-2!
but he had to fight a lot, saving several critical situations, especially at the beginning and in the middle of the set

Old 01-17-2005, 09:50 AM   #41
country flag Neely
-

good news, Kiwi is up now 2-1 sets
he took the 3rd one by a score of 6-3

Old 01-17-2005, 10:35 AM   #42
country flag Neely
-

he lost the 4th set 2-6
oh oh, I don't like him playing Rochus in a 5th set

Old 01-17-2005, 11:08 AM   #43
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Rochus is leading 4-2 (30-15) in the 5th set
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:27 AM   #44
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

It's over Kiwi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:29 AM   #45
country flag Neely
-

damn, it's over now
Kiwi lost 5-7 6-2 6-3 2-6 3-6 against Rochus

going by the livescore I wouldn't say that it was a bad match and that Kiwi didn't fight enough. He had indeed enough chances to win the 5th set, but it just wasn't meant to be and Rochus seems to be stronger at the moment.

The good thing is that Kiwi saved match points, but the bad thing is that he had 0-40 on Rochus' last service game to buy a comeback into this match, but he couldn't use it

I will tell you more after watching the tape delayed broadcast of this match on Eurosport...