Jaslyn's Thread :) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2005, 12:19 AM   #76
country flag missalyce

missalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond reputemissalyce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jaslyn's Thread :)

yeah of course he's tall.... very tall... but she's short
her head comes to his navel !
missalyce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2006, 03:49 AM   #77
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond repute

I found this article in one of mum's gossip magazines so I'm not sure how much truth is in it basically it says they're still together. Very confusing (and typos are mine not theirs)

Hewitt Family Feud

Jaslyn Hewitt is a tennis pro living in the shadow of two great men-her brother Lleyton and her long-term beau Joachim Johansson

The Hewitt family Christmas will be even more joyful this year, with the arrival of Lleyton and wife Bec's new daughter Mia. But behind the baby talk there will be tension between Lleyton and his sister Jaslyn over her love match with tennis heart-throb Joachim Johansson, who will join the family in Australia for their festivities.
There is rivalry between Lleyton, 24 and Joachim 23 on and off the tennis court, and Jaslyn is caught in the middle. She's torn between her love for her brother and her undying love for her boyfriend, whom she calls Pim Pim. The tension stems from both mens' competitive streaks. Lleyton has been the world's number one men's tennis player and is now number four. Joachim not only dreams of climbing into the top 10 but wants to be number 1 in the Hewitt household.
"Joachim wants Jaslyn to admire him as much as she idolises her brother, and that means winning a grand slam and wiping the floor with Lleyton in a big match," US tennis writer Mark Moore says. "But he has a good deal of hard work in front of him before reaching his goal and impressing her."
The competition between Lleyton and Joachim came to a head last year, when they went head to head in the US Open semi-finals, the only time the pair has played a professional match against each other.
Jaslyn screamed her lungs out for Joachim, shouting her brother's trademark C'mon when he beat Andy Roddick in the quarter finals. But she was far more sedate when it became a family affair and Joachim faced Lleyton in the semi.
In fact the match-up divided the whole family, with Lleyton believeing that even though she's dated Joachim for five years, his sister would root for him.
"It has to be her brother," Lleyton said when a reporter asked who he thought Jaslyn would support. When Joachim was asked the same question, he replied: "She can't choose her brother but she can choose her boyfriend so she'll be shouting for me."
The pressure was on Jaslyn from her Swede-heart ( ) to sit in his family box while her parents wanted her to join them in Lleyton's box.
"Discreetly, she ended up choosing a private neutral suite away from the prying eyes of the TV cameras so that her emotions, presumably in favour of her boyfriend, would not be seen," Mark says.
"But Lleyton may have been very upset Jaslyn wasn't supporting him. After all, she's not engaged yet."
Joachim eventually lost the contest in straight sets, 6-4, 7-5, 6-3.
After the match, Lleyton made comments to reporters that angered Joachim, telling them: "I haven't spent a lot of energy out there" and later adding "He;s got talent, but obviously he's a little raw at the moment."
Joachim has spent the last two Christmases with the Hewitts in their Adelaide home. This Christmas, the Hewitts and Joachim may be spending December 25 at Lleyton's Sydney home so he and Bec won't have to travel with a new baby.
Joachim, famed for his rocket serves and bullet forehands, has practised with Lleyton on the family's backyard court in Adelaide. They have since stopped hitting together because Lleyton is said to be afraid Joachim will learn how to beat him.
Living in the shadow of the two tennis stars has made Jaslyn realise she hasn't fulfilled her own potential. In 2000 the same year she met Joachim in Australia at a small tournament, she was Australia's number one junior but it's been downhill since.
After a reported recurring wrist injury, Jaslyn has slipped to number 599 in the professional rankings after achieving a career best of 304 in May.
She has only earned $11, 000 this year and was devastated in January when she was overlooked for a wildcard into the Australian Open and then lost in the qualifying to slip out altogether.
"Her ranking is now even lower and she's unlikely to get a wildcard spot for the 2006 Open" Mark says.
On the positive side, the flat spot has given her more time to spend with Joachim, who had to undergo surgery on his right shoulder in July and will not return to the circuit until after the Open.
Jaslyn joined Joachim at his home in Sodertalje, Sweden to care for him while he recovered from the operation. Then, when he moved to Monte Carlo to avoid brutal Scandinavian taxes she joined him there also.
Last year, Jaslyn and Joachim confessed their love for each other on the Seven Netwrok TV program Slam! Road to the Australian Open.
Jaslyn and her hunky 198cm tall Swede are still very much head over heels and despite persistent rumours suggesting a break-up and that she has retired from tennis, insiders speculate the happy pair are about to get engaged.
"In light of the fact she's been there for him day and night during his recovery it would be no surprise to anyone on the circuit that Joachim will pop the question in the near future, probably even while they're in Australia." says Mark.

Tomas
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 07:25 AM   #78
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute

this is so confusing we have to get one of us pimsters to ask a swedish player in a tourney sometimes. what magazine and date was it from?

nice to see tojo, nalby, jurgen, and tomas berdych in your sig

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:11 AM   #79
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond reputeAshie_87 has a reputation beyond repute

It was from the New Idea about a week before Christmas. I know they usually print crap but for them to actually mention anyone that isn't Lleyton I guessed it might have had some basis cause there's very little news about Pim Pim here ever

Tomas

Last edited by Ashie_87 : 01-19-2006 at 12:28 AM.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:15 AM   #80
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I can´t imagine this is true...

Pim Pim has so often been seen with his new gf Jenny Kallur, so only he would suddenly appear in Australia I could imagine this being true!

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:48 PM   #81
country flag midsommardagen

midsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond repute

this is really confusing... how close this Mark is to Hewitt family?
Last year in China Open, one Pimster asked Tojo if Pim broke up with Jaslyn and Tojo said yes. and we saw photo of Jenny&Pim together in Tojo's wedding...
midsommardagen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #82
country flag foolish pleasure

foolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond repute

from last august-ish:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex
http://www.svd.se/dynamiskt/sport/did_10401209.asp

"...Han trivs med tillvaron trots det långa påtvingade uppehållet och trots att han nyligen brutit upp från ett fem och ett halvt år långt förhållande med Lleyton Hewitts lillasyster Jaslyn.
- Det är en månad sedan vi gjorde slut och visst känns det annorlunda, vi var ju så unga då vi träffades och ja..., det är ovant att vara singel, säger "Pim-Pim" som är på några dagars Sverigebesök.
..."

He enjoys life despite his long forced break from tennis and despite his break-up from his 5 and a half year relationship with Lleyton Hewitt's little sister Jaslyn.
-It's been one month since the break-up and it sure feels different, we were so young when we met and yes..., I'm not used to being single, says "Pim-Pim" visiting Sweden a couple of days
[self-deleted statement]

has anyone seen joachim in australia lately?

ps: that article made jaslyn and lleyton's relationship seem disturbingly close... ...the whole thing kind of creeped me out a little

pps: pina, your south park pim av is hysterical!

Last edited by foolish pleasure : 01-18-2006 at 08:43 PM.
foolish pleasure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #83
country flag Ashie_87

I've never even heard of this Mark guy so and the article was really confusing. I'm pretty sure there's very little, if any, truth to it. Just thought it was interesting that it was written when it's a widely known fact that they broke up

Tomas

Last edited by Ashie_87 : 01-19-2006 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:52 AM   #84
country flag midsommardagen

midsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond reputemidsommardagen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish pleasure
ps: that article made jaslyn and lleyton's relationship seem disturbingly close... ...the whole thing kind of creeped me out a little
yea, me too Before she and pim broke up with each other, you had more chances to see Jaslyn supporting her brother than her boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish pleasure
pps: pina, your south park pim av is hysterical!
me agrees with you.

btw, Thank you Ashie for posting the article,even though it made all of us confused.

Last edited by midsommardagen : 01-19-2006 at 09:58 AM.
midsommardagen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #85
country flag vault123

vault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond repute

Does any one know if Jaslyn dating any one at the moment, since breaking up with pim pim?
vault123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #86
country flag foolish pleasure

foolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vault123
Does any one know if Jaslyn dating any one at the moment, since breaking up with pim pim?
there was an article posted here not long ago saying that she and pim were still together...considering all the photos of pim and the hurdler out and about that seems unlikely...but then again...pim wouldn't be the first boy to be "sort of" seeing one person while not enitrely free and clear from someone else so...guess we'll see at san jose--both pim and the hewitt household are supposed to be there...so the probability that she'll be there too is high...

just a thought...but maybe jaslyn would have had more success with her tennis career if she hadn't spent so much time in lleyton's box?

edit: hahahha, just realized the article in question is RIGHT above this one...oops

Last edited by foolish pleasure : 02-08-2006 at 07:39 PM.
foolish pleasure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:31 AM   #87
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

wow... I must've missed the above article when I was away loool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie_87
Just thought it was interesting that it was written when it's a widely known fact that they broke up
I don't know... is it that widely known??? (besides among pimsters???) some ppl don't even know Joachim had surgery etc.....
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:31 PM   #88
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute

we're still not sure... but all the pics of him with jenny oh well we could always ask him one day when he comes to australia again

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:42 PM   #89
country flag vault123

vault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond reputevault123 has a reputation beyond repute

has Jaslyn retired from tennis? maybe she wants to do something different since she broke up with Pim Pim.
vault123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:38 PM   #90
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret_gn
we're still not sure... but all the pics of him with jenny oh well we could always ask him one day when he comes to australia again
You can do it!
I'll watch I had a good year of few, if any, awkward moments
Hopefully we will figure it out before the question needs to be asked

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote