Opportunity to submit a question to Mario for BBC interview - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2005, 01:39 PM   #1
country flag crimson

crimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Opportunity to submit a question to Mario for BBC interview

I was looking at the BBC Tennis website today, and saw an article saying that they will be doing an interview with Mario soon, one which is comprised entirely of questions sent in by the public, and they are inviting people to send in questions soon that they would like to ask him. It's not a guarantee that all questions submitted will all be selected to be asked in the interview, but there's always a good chance. There is a form on the BBC link below that you can fill in with your name and the question that you want to ask.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tenn...ay/4171289.stm

The deadline that questions must be sent in by is 1800 hours/6pm GMT on Saturday 15th January.

Quote:
Ask Mario Ancic

Croatian tennis player Mario Ancic is taking time out from his Australian Open preparations to answer your questions!

He burst on the scene in 2002 beating Roger Federer in the first round of Wimbledon, making him the last player to defeat the two-time champion at the All-England Club.

Ancic grew up idolising his countryman Goran Ivanisevic, and ended Tim Henman's hopes at Wimbledon last year.

He will join Henman and Federer as part of an all-star field at the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam.

What does the Croatian think of his chances this year? And what does he think of his top seed rivals?

Just send us your questions and we will put them to the tennis sensation.

Deadline for all your emails will be at 1800 on Saturday, 15 January.

Last edited by crimson : 01-13-2005 at 05:20 PM.
crimson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2005, 03:58 PM   #2
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opportunity to submit a question to Mario for BBC interview

thanks
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 05:15 PM   #3
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

i sent mine in

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
country flag pryss

pryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond reputepryss has a reputation beyond repute

oh god. coming up with a decent question to ask mario? that is like the hardest thing i've ever done.... thanks for letting us know, though!

WTF, I still have to spread good reps.

- ancic - gasquet - federer - nadal -
- mauresmo - davenport -
- zimonjic/santoro - bjorkman/mirnyi -

AND PETER EFFING POLANSKY.
pryss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 10:11 PM   #5
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

thx Crimson tho I don't think my question will be asked ... I always tend to ask stupid questions
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:56 PM   #6
country flag vero

vero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to know there will be soon another interview of Mario !
Does anyone know when the interview will exactly take place & if the transcript will be on the BBC website ?

Marat James
vero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 04:19 PM   #7
country flag crimson

crimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond repute

No worries everyone.

vero, the interview will probably be done sometime over the next week and then a transcript will be put on the BBC website soon after that. Once it is published I will post a copy of on the forum here.
crimson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
country flag vero

vero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond repute

thanks crimson !
I will look forward the transcript on the BBC website too !

Marat James
vero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 09:07 PM   #9
country flag Idril

Idril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond repute

well the one that instantly springs to mind is 'will you marry me', but i don't think that will be asked

it's really hard thinking of a good question though! i'm submitting mine now.

do you know if this interview is being broadcast on the BBC?

vamos Rafa:worship
: ajmo Nole
Idril is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 12:30 AM   #10
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

no usually they just transcribe the interview on the website

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 10:42 AM   #11
country flag Idril

Idril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond reputeIdril has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok, thanks

i sent two in because i thought of a better one.

vamos Rafa:worship
: ajmo Nole
Idril is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote