MTF taking a long time to load - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
country flag hilluis

hilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond repute
Default MTF taking a long time to load

Does anyone have any idea as to why both mentennisforums and tennisforum are taking much longer to load than before? I upgraded to Mountain Lion on a 2008 Macbook and, whilst all other websites load a lot more quickly, mtf and tf take longer than they ever did to load. Have a new wireless router too so it seems odd that I am having to wait an age as the page loads. Any ideas about making the site load quicker? thank you.
hilluis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF taking a long time to load

I don't know if this helps, but I found that whenever it takes long to load it's best to press "undo" and try again. Second attempt then tends to be much, much faster.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
country flag hilluis

hilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond reputehilluis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I don't know if this helps, but I found that whenever it takes long to load it's best to press "undo" and try again. Second attempt then tends to be much, much faster.
Thanks, will try this... changed from Chrome to Firefox and it seems to be a bit faster, but I do prefer Chrome....
Old 04-03-2013, 04:43 AM   #4
country flag hilluis

Installed Adblocker , all the ads at top of page were the problem...