Tommy Haas pictures! - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2006, 08:59 PM   #481
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Haas pictures!

I was wondering if we could collect pictures from his previous tournament wins. I don't have the old pics so it would be great to see them again.
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2006, 10:46 PM   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
I was wondering if we could collect pictures from his previous tournament wins. I don't have the old pics so it would be great to see them again.
Great idea
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:16 PM   #483
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Great idea
thanks let's start with Memphis 1999
Old 02-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #484
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks let's start with Memphis 1999
what do you mean, we have to find the pictures and post them here?! great idea!! i'll start searching!
Old 02-28-2006, 09:19 PM   #485
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl
what do you mean, we have to find the pictures and post them here?! great idea!! i'll start searching!
yap, exactly I will start too
Old 02-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #486

With the equipment I have I can't post pictures so I will have to leave that up to the two of you. I wish I could post pictures as I think it would help me take my mind off Tommy's shoulder. I have been really down about it--you would think I was his mother or g/f Well the g/f part I wouldn't mind, but not his mother
Old 02-28-2006, 09:25 PM   #487
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
With the equipment I have I can't post pictures so I will have to leave that up to the two of you. I wish I could post pictures as I think it would help me take my mind off Tommy's shoulder. I have been really down about it--you would think I was his mother or g/f Well the g/f part I wouldn't mind, but not his mother

we'll take care of it so you can look at the pictures ok!!
so you'll be his mum, i'll be his gf right?!
Old 02-28-2006, 09:26 PM   #488
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
you can also post links and we can post it as a picture if you want
Old 02-28-2006, 09:33 PM   #489
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

Quote:
jeesz.. this is harder than i thought!!
to find those old pics!
Old 02-28-2006, 09:38 PM   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl

we'll take care of it so you can look at the pictures ok!!
so you'll be his mum, i'll be his gf right?!
LOL yes that's right since neither Alexiana or myself thought Tommy would pick either of us as his g/f that left you
Old 02-28-2006, 09:38 PM   #491
country flag Alexiana

1st victory

Old 02-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #492
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
LOL yes that's right since neither Alexiana or myself thought Tommy would pick either of us as his g/f that left you
I don't wanna be his girlfriend, I just want him for....ääääähm.... bed
Old 02-28-2006, 09:41 PM   #493

Quote:
Gee I don't even know where I would find links to post Look over me I'm not doing so well today I want Tommy well again
Old 02-28-2006, 09:43 PM   #494
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Gee I don't even know where I would find links to post Look over me I'm not doing so well today I want Tommy well again
you can search the web and when you find a pic, rightclick (copy) it and paste the link here.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:48 PM   #495

Quote:
you can search the web and when you find a pic, rightclick (copy) it and paste the link here.
I'm exactly worthless right now. I have no idea if my equipment will let me copy and paste? And if it does, I have no idea on how to do it