Tommy Haas pictures! - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2006, 05:55 PM   #391
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Haas pictures!

there's a new profile photo at the daviscup site
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006, 06:49 PM   #392

Oh wow that is a nice picture! I wish this stupid equipment of mine would let me do my own Avatars because that picture would really be a great one!!!!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #393
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Oh wow that is a nice picture! I wish this stupid equipment of mine would let me do my own Avatars because that picture would really be a great one!!!!
can I help you somehow?
Old 02-16-2006, 10:49 PM   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
can I help you somehow?
I don't know do you know how to put an Avatar into someone else's site? If so I could give myself a temporary
Password to give to you so you could access my site and do the Avatar. And then when you are finished I could change my Password back. It can be done, but I don't know how many people can do it!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:23 PM   #395
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I don't know do you know how to put an Avatar into someone else's site? If so I could give myself a temporary
Password to give to you so you could access my site and do the Avatar. And then when you are finished I could change my Password back. It can be done, but I don't know how many people can do it!
sure I can do that
Old 02-16-2006, 11:39 PM   #396

Quote:
sure I can do that
Thanks everything is ready so whenever you have the time you can do the Avatar for me Thanks It will be so nice to have a great looking picture of Tommy instead of that old standard one they here at the MTF
Old 02-16-2006, 11:42 PM   #397
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Thanks everything is ready so whenever you have the time you can do the Avatar for me Thanks It will be so nice to have a great looking picture of Tommy instead of that old standard one they here at the MTF
I did it, I think it will come up soon goodnight
Old 02-17-2006, 05:19 AM   #398

Quote:
I did it, I think it will come up soon goodnight
Thank you so much for the Avatar You didn't have to stay up and do it for me You are so nice

Last edited by 16681 : 02-17-2006 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:08 PM   #399
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Thank you so much for the Avatar You didn't have to stay up and do it for me You are so nice
no problem If you have any other problem just ask, I will see if I can help The avatar is really great
Old 02-18-2006, 04:30 AM   #400

Quote:
no problem If you have any other problem just ask, I will see if I can help The avatar is really great
Alexiana thanks again for the Avatar But my those pictures of Tommy in his underwear You just about killed me with those and let me tell you I would have died smiling Wonder how the MTF would feel about an Avatar of Tommy in his underwear????????? Do you think that would get us both banned?????????? After seeing those pictures I can die happy But I think I want to live longer to look at those pictures some more
Old 02-19-2006, 12:09 PM   #401
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Alexiana thanks again for the Avatar But my those pictures of Tommy in his underwear You just about killed me with those and let me tell you I would have died smiling Wonder how the MTF would feel about an Avatar of Tommy in his underwear????????? Do you think that would get us both banned?????????? After seeing those pictures I can die happy But I think I want to live longer to look at those pictures some more
I think the mtf would appreciate a half naked Tommy avatar But the writings on the photo annoy, I want to see Tommy without any writings on him
sorry for almost giving you a heart attack
Old 02-20-2006, 01:15 AM   #402

I agree, but I think the photographers' or whoever the photographers' work for want the writing on the pictures to show who did the work. That way no one else can claim credit for the pictures.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:18 PM   #403
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Alexiana thanks again for the Avatar But my those pictures of Tommy in his underwear You just about killed me with those and let me tell you I would have died smiling
Where? Where? Where?!

I don't know where to find pictures of Tommy in his underwear!?
Please
Old 02-20-2006, 02:56 PM   #404
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I agree, but I think the photographers' or whoever the photographers' work for want the writing on the pictures to show who did the work. That way no one else can claim credit for the pictures.
it's not a watermark, it only says that the collection will be available on that date
Old 02-20-2006, 02:57 PM   #405
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Girl
Where? Where? Where?!

I don't know where to find pictures of Tommy in his underwear!?
Please
I would try the thread Tommys new collection and the promised underwear photos