Tommy Haas pictures! - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2006, 02:42 PM   #361

Default Re: Tommy Haas pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
I understand you
Me also and I'm so glad I can get back in this Forum and post again!!! I have been having such technical problems with Tommy's Forum I thought someone had locked it and thrown away the key!!!! I have really missed all of you
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2006, 06:05 PM   #362
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Me also and I'm so glad I can get back in this Forum and post again!!! I have been having such technical problems with Tommy's Forum I thought someone had locked it and thrown away the key!!!! I have really missed all of you
welcome back Mae
Old 01-31-2006, 12:04 AM   #363

Quote:
welcome back Mae
Thank you so much! I thought I would never get back in here! And with a Tournament coming up for Tommy I really wanted back in!
Old 02-04-2006, 04:09 AM   #364
country flag me9927

me9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond reputeme9927 has a reputation beyond repute

Go here and select practice
http://www.tennis.info/ITC6.html
for some very nice topless tommy
I don't know how to post pics
me9927 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:30 PM   #365
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by me9927
thanks a lot, these are really new
Old 02-04-2006, 07:08 PM   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by me9927
Nice to see you in Tommy's Forum! LOL we make a good pair you can't post pics and I can't upload pics! So I can't see them!
Old 02-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #367
country flag Alexiana

these pics can't be postet because you can't rightclick them. But I found of of them on another site

Old 02-05-2006, 01:22 PM   #368
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Nice to see you in Tommy's Forum! LOL we make a good pair you can't post pics and I can't upload pics! So I can't see them!
why can't you see them? Don't you have the flashplayer installed?
Old 02-05-2006, 08:00 PM   #369

Quote:
why can't you see them? Don't you have the flashplayer installed?
Alexiana I don't have an actual computer. I won't try to explain it to you because I'm sure in Germany you have never heard of it, not many people in the U.S. have heard of it; and I hate to bore you to death with an explanation. When there was trouble accessing Tommy's site I had to try to explain my equipment to Neely. So I think one bored person in Germany is enough--LOL!! But to make a long story as short as possible I can't install a flashplayer.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:00 PM   #370
country flag Smasher

Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond repute

Few snapshots of Tommy after Delray's final. These are not perfect pictures, but I still decided to post them
Attached Images
File Type: bmp It's done!.bmp (285.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: bmp I believe he is Tommy's coach.bmp (285.4 KB, 60 views)
File Type: bmp Tommy and Xavier.bmp (285.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: bmp award ceremony.bmp (285.4 KB, 70 views)
Smasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:50 PM   #371
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the photos Smasher. Yes, that is Tommy's coach, Thomas Hogstedt.

What's up with Delray giving nearly identical plates to the Winner and Runner-up? They used to give a real trophy!

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:58 PM   #372

LOL maybe there is a shortage of money in Delray Beach!
My thanks to everyone who posts pictures on this thread.
If they are posted here I can see them so a big thanks to all of you And a special thanks to Alexiana for the "shirtless" picture of Tommy Oh what a body
Old 02-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #373
country flag yumo

yumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond repute

yumo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:34 AM   #374
country flag yumo

yumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond repute

yumo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #375
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Alexiana I don't have an actual computer. I won't try to explain it to you because I'm sure in Germany you have never heard of it, not many people in the U.S. have heard of it; and I hate to bore you to death with an explanation. When there was trouble accessing Tommy's site I had to try to explain my equipment to Neely. So I think one bored person in Germany is enough--LOL!! But to make a long story as short as possible I can't install a flashplayer.
ok, I wouldn't understand it so it's better I don's know