Tommy Haas pictures! - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2005, 10:22 PM   #316
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Haas pictures!

from 2000 but kind of cute

i like this one
Alexiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2005, 10:47 PM   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana

from 2000 but kind of cute

i like this one
Oh so do I Thanks for posting But who is he with?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:17 PM   #318
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

the woman who is with him is his sister Karin.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:26 PM   #319

Quote:
the woman who is with him is his sister Karin.
Yes now that I look at both of them and compare them it is obvious they are from the same family. He and his sister look a great deal alike.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:10 PM   #320
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Yes now that I look at both of them and compare them it is obvious they are from the same family. He and his sister look a great deal alike.
yes they have a few similarities, but I always confuse Sabine and Karin, although they don't look that much alike.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:13 PM   #321

So Tommy has two sisters? I don't know much at all about his family. I would think it would be hard Tommy living in the U.S., but still of course having family in Germany
Old 12-09-2005, 10:58 AM   #322
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
So Tommy has two sisters? I don't know much at all about his family. I would think it would be hard Tommy living in the U.S., but still of course having family in Germany

yes, he has two sisters, one is older than him and one is younger.

http://www.tommyhaas.com/index.php?id=43
Old 12-09-2005, 03:46 PM   #323

That was a very nice picture. Everyone looks so happy Thank you for posting it
Old 12-10-2005, 11:48 AM   #324
country flag Alexiana

Old 12-10-2005, 11:56 AM   #325
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
That was a very nice picture. Everyone looks so happy Thank you for posting it
I don't like his father very much, he always wants to interfere (can you say that in english? ) in Tommys business. He said to a german newspaper, that he thinks Tommy is only used as a sex toy by Giulia Siegel
If my father would say something like that in public I would take that badly
Old 12-11-2005, 02:30 AM   #326

Quote:
I don't like his father very much, he always wants to interfere (can you say that in english? ) in Tommys business. He said to a german newspaper, that he thinks Tommy is only used as a sex toy by Giulia Siegel
If my father would say something like that in public I would take that badly
That one picture of Tommy falling was funny. Tommy might not have thought it was. By goodness what a think for a father to say publicly Tommy's father obviously doesn't like Giulia, but if he wanted to say anything he should have spoken to his son in private, not to a newspaper It makes me think that Tommy and his father do not have a very good relationship But while Tommy's father should not have said that publicly I have to admit I can see Tommy as a "sex toy"
Old 12-11-2005, 10:58 AM   #327
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
That one picture of Tommy falling was funny. Tommy might not have thought it was. By goodness what a think for a father to say publicly Tommy's father obviously doesn't like Giulia, but if he wanted to say anything he should have spoken to his son in private, not to a newspaper It makes me think that Tommy and his father do not have a very good relationship But while Tommy's father should not have said that publicly I have to admit I can see Tommy as a "sex toy"
they have a very deep and good relationship normally, but that was a very stupid answer to give in public.
Yeah, I can see him as a sex toy too, with no problem I mean, look at that guy
Old 12-11-2005, 06:10 PM   #328

Well maybe since you said he and Tommy normally have a good relationhip the newspaper caught him off guard and he spoke without thinking how his words would look in print. Or maybe he is just so upset about the situation that he didn't care how bad his statement was going to look in a newspaper. He might have thought going public like that might help breakup his son's relationship with a woman he doesn't like. But I have news for him that rarely
ever works.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #329
country flag Alexiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well maybe since you said he and Tommy normally have a good relationhip the newspaper caught him off guard and he spoke without thinking how his words would look in print. Or maybe he is just so upset about the situation that he didn't care how bad his statement was going to look in a newspaper. He might have thought going public like that might help breakup his son's relationship with a woman he doesn't like. But I have news for him that rarely
ever works.
yes, or the newspaper made it look like he said that even if he said something else. That paper is famous for that...

http://www.mdr.de/brisant/promi-klatsch/2123112.html
Old 12-12-2005, 03:35 AM   #330

I would love to read your link, but I have no knowledge whatsoever of German